in memory of.....
iwillneverforget

Paragould, AR

#210 Feb 20, 2009
jason bucy...jarod leach...jeremy mcdaniel...josh robinson...jon faries...jewel cavaness...tina baker...tina hardin...keff vangilder...wylie harmon...allen earls...hulon reddick...andrea flick...michael burton...jerry graham...sheila faries...harvey faries...beverly simpson...april lea...karen tucker...star..denises baby
mayo

Canonsburg, PA

#211 Feb 28, 2009
david gifford
her daughter

Dexter, MO

#212 Feb 28, 2009
melissa gibbins

Caplinger Mills, MO

#213 Feb 28, 2009
David Young, Janet Chronister, Kenny Horton, Monte Crawford, and Brantley White are all missed and never forgotten.
mayo

Canonsburg, PA

#214 Mar 1, 2009
kenny horton now that was a life cut way tooo short

“Live every day like it counts!”

Since: Apr 08

Rector, AR

#215 Mar 1, 2009
iwillneverforget wrote:
jason bucy...jarod leach...jeremy mcdaniel...josh robinson...jon faries...jewel cavaness...tina baker...tina hardin...keff vangilder...wylie harmon...allen earls...hulon reddick...andrea flick...michael burton...jerry graham...sheila faries...harvey faries...beverly simpson...april lea...karen tucker...star..denises baby
Thank you very much for mentioning my mother, Beverly Simpson. She was the greatest person I ever knew and was my best friend. We miss her so very much. Thank you again.
debbie

Canonsburg, PA

#216 Mar 1, 2009
my dad, Willie Pratt
Ashley

Chesterfield, MO

#217 Mar 1, 2009
Craig Crittenden you are missed by so many!
BRITTANY SCOTT

Kennett, MO

#218 Mar 1, 2009
JERRY VANGILDER
just me

Jackson, MO

#219 Mar 2, 2009
racheal jolliff
God Bless

United States

#220 Mar 2, 2009
BRITTANY SCOTT wrote:
JERRY VANGILDER
R.I.P Jerry Ryan! We all love you and miss you so much! You will always be in our hearts...
jake forrest

Dexter, MO

#221 Mar 2, 2009
tony and tj rodden larry horner and many others may god bless all
Passing thru

Osceola, MO

#222 Mar 3, 2009
"Reggie" Holman
iagree

Paragould, AR

#223 Mar 3, 2009
i didnt know reggie died
kelley

Foristell, MO

#224 Mar 4, 2009
My grandma and grandpa- Pete and Rita Mills. i miss them everyday! i love you nana and papa!
mom

Hinesville, GA

#225 Mar 24, 2009
Jeremy Banks,Kathy Banks,Magaline Banks,Agnes Bell,Leon Jones,Jessy Jones,andClifford jones
mom

Hinesville, GA

#226 Mar 24, 2009
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Karen Tucker? It's so sad losing all these young people.
she had a heart attack about 8years ago
searchin

Manila, AR

#227 Mar 25, 2009
crazygurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Last month Dec 7th
Allen Ray Earls RECTOR — Allen Earls, 65, of Rector passed from this life on Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, at St. Elizabeth’s Place at Jonesboro. He was born Oct. 7, 1942, at Wardell, Mo., to Raymond and Naomi Earls. He was a man of many accomplishments. He was a retired lieutenant colonel fighter pilot with the Air Force — he served two tours in Vietnam. He had his bachelor of science degree in business management from Memphis State, a B.S. degree of arts in history from Arkansas State University and a master of science degree in psychology from ASU; he was a counselor for the Northeast Arkansas School District at Paragould. He sold real estate in the early 1980s, attended Culver Military Academy in Culver, Ind., was a member of the Rector School Board for many years, a constable of Rector and, most importantly of all, a loving father to his two children. Allen was preceded in death by his parents, Raymond and Naomi Earls. He is survived by a son, Colin Earls of Paragould; daughter, Rachel Earls of Little Rock; brother, Alvin Earls of Rector; and two sisters, Mary Earls of Tennessee and Donna Earls of Paragould. Funeral services will be Tuesday at 2 p.m. in First United Methodist Church at Rector with Roger Armstrong officiating. Visitation will be Monday beginning at 6 p.m. in Irby Funeral Home at Rector. Interment will be in Woodland Heights Cemetery.
This is an old friend of colins if you know how to contact him would you ask him to email me at [email protected]
Did not know

North Little Rock, AR

#228 Mar 29, 2009
Just heard that Dwight Little passed on Fathers day last year. Anyone know what illness he had?
haleymharmon

Dexter, MO

#229 Mar 29, 2009
My daddy...Wylie Gale. He was so good to everyone he met. Gave more than he got most days even when he didn't feel good, but always had a smile on his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miller got another one 33 min XXX 9
Miller got another one 42 min XXX 7
underage relationship 5 hr Not good 8
Andrew Roberts 15 hr Full Throttle 4
Rector 17 hr Rector 1
Clay county sheriff election. Who are you votin... Mon Ben 35
snitches in piggott !!! Sun Haha 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages