is this the last day's

Posted in the Rector Forum

concerned

France

#1 Jul 31, 2012
The weather is hotter than ever before, is this the last days? is December the 21st the end? The government (F.E.M.A.) had hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins made a couple years ago. Will the water drown 98% of mankind? the Government has seeds stored in the mountains for the few that survive and have been building places for the key government personnel and their families to live.
Concerned Also

Kennett, MO

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Where did this inforation come from, it sounds like maybe we need to get Ready , for The Lord is going to come for his Christians & there isn't anthing the Goverment can do to Stop It, they have stopped alot of thngs but they can not stop him from Returning,he can put a stop to all of the wickness that Man has done to the World, he can & he Will..........
fema

Kennett, MO

#3 Jul 31, 2012
they have been building inside the rock mountains and that's where the seed are stored also. There are some other countries storing seed too.

Dexter, MO

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Somebody been watching too much 2012 the movie
mary

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Concerned Also wrote:
Where did this inforation come from, it sounds like maybe we need to get Ready , for The Lord is going to come for his Christians & there isn't anthing the Goverment can do to Stop It, they have stopped alot of thngs but they can not stop him from Returning,he can put a stop to all of the wickness that Man has done to the World, he can & he Will..........
I think there will be less than 10 rectorites that will survive the rapture, assuming that it's anymore real than Greek, roman, Norse, Celtic, etc mythology...
mary

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there will be less than 10 rectorites that will survive the rapture, assuming that it's anymore real than Greek, roman, Norse, Celtic, etc mythology...
By survive I mean have their soul lifted from the earth before the battle of Armageddon ensues
lmao

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Bible says HE WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT!
FEMA

Kennett, MO

#8 Aug 1, 2012
"500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

Read more: FEMA Camps - Debunking FEMA Camp Myths - Popular Mechanics
so true

Buna, TX

#9 Aug 20, 2012
This information could very well be true, but people dont want to hear it, brother Ive been preaching it for the past 5 years, people wont listen until they are on their roof tops crying for help.
rob

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2012
so true wrote:
This information could very well be true, but people dont want to hear it, brother Ive been preaching it for the past 5 years, people wont listen until they are on their roof tops crying for help.
They wont find help on their roof tops. The Flying Spaghetti Monster can finagle his noodley appendages anywhere.
question

Paragould, AR

#11 Aug 21, 2012
no man will know when the comming of the Lord will be. So the devil fools you to think you will know the end. If you have faith in God, there can be no worry of such things in this world happening to be a bad thing, we will receive the truth when our God is ready not man!!!
close

Kennett, MO

#12 Aug 21, 2012
12-21-12 may not be the end for all but very well could be the end for many

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing puppy 1 hr michelle 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr guest 30,274
Snakes are becoming a problem at the Rector Hou... (May '10) Tue Mrs G 12
trouble in paradise Nov 25 Amy 5
post office Nov 24 citizen 23
strays Nov 20 flo 1
Rector Sportswear Nov 19 Felicity 8
Rector Dating
Find my Match

Rector People Search