Kimmy

Kennett, MO

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Saw You Today Davey. You Ever Gonna Call Me? Are You Still Seeing Katie?

Paragould, AR

#3 Oct 13, 2011
Yes He Is.
amy

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2011
He needs to come to this part of the country more often us gals over here need lovin to!!!

Washington, IN

#5 Oct 19, 2011
piggott girls love that hunk too
get in line

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2011
all I can say is get in line girl! Hes one of the few nice guys left out there.

Paragould, AR

#7 Nov 6, 2011
I worked with Davey when he was at darling, such a sweetheart of a guy. If this katie is the same katie Burtin i know, davey deserves her. she's sweet and beautiful, unlike the women who have used him. if any one knows how to get a hold of him, please let me know. we were good friends.
muffin

Washington, IN

#8 Nov 7, 2011
us girls call him stud muffin! he's way to good for one girl to have by herself so the rest of us hope katie don't mind sharing.
daveys other girl

Washington, IN

#9 Nov 7, 2011
I don't mind sharing my cookie, just dont touch my Reese's!!!...Fool!
callie

Paragould, AR

#10 Nov 7, 2011
muffin wrote:
us girls call him stud muffin! he's way to good for one girl to have by herself so the rest of us hope katie don't mind sharing.
yea well I dont thing you GIRLS even know him, if you did you wouldn't say these things. you would also know your kind could never have him.
hadhim

Washington, IN

#11 Nov 8, 2011
callie wrote:
<quoted text>
yea well I dont thing you GIRLS even know him, if you did you wouldn't say these things. you would also know your kind could never have him.
there's alot of us girls that know him and he's a player being with several different girls each month
callie

Paragould, AR

#12 Nov 8, 2011
hadhim wrote:
<quoted text>there's alot of us girls that know him and he's a player being with several different girls each month
several different girls a month. L.M.B.O. you must be one of them he wouldn't touch.
sarah winters

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2011
callie wrote:
<quoted text>
several different girls a month. L.M.B.O. you must be one of them he wouldn't touch.
Bahahaha!!!!! Good one!!!
muffin

Washington, IN

#14 Nov 9, 2011
he comes to piggott spreading his genes around about twice a month when he goes on a bender
Katie

Paragould, AR

#15 Nov 9, 2011
muffin wrote:
he comes to piggott spreading his genes around about twice a month when he goes on a bender
Your Such A Evil Liar. Your Not Funny. You Should Shut Your Mouth. Davey Hates This Site, As I Do. I Read All These To Him While He Was In bed And He Knows Who You Are. You And Your Stud Muffin. Lol He's Wondering Why Your Not In The Pasture With The Rest Of The Horse's. Davey Is With ME Any Me Only, So You and Everyone Else Can Just Keep On Dreaming. Why Dont You Get A Life.
follow him

Washington, IN

#16 Nov 9, 2011
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Such A Evil Liar. Your Not Funny. You Should Shut Your Mouth. Davey Hates This Site, As I Do. I Read All These To Him While He Was In bed And He Knows Who You Are. You And Your Stud Muffin. Lol He's Wondering Why Your Not In The Pasture With The Rest Of The Horse's. Davey Is With ME Any Me Only, So You and Everyone Else Can Just Keep On Dreaming. Why Dont You Get A Life.
if yu will follow him you will see he's doing several of us here in piggott and i hear some in rector 2. ask around and yull find he is the player of the year with several girls knocked up. it won't be lonbg and there will be red headed kids all over northeast arkansas with his genes.
love davey hunkstudster

Washington, IN

#17 Nov 9, 2011
that davey keeps several of us girls happy when our husbands and boyfriends are out of town.
ashleedawn

Washington, IN

#18 Nov 9, 2011
hadhim wrote:
<quoted text>there's alot of us girls that know him and he's a player being with several different girls each month
o yes!
bill

Washington, IN

#20 Nov 16, 2011
davey do you know an ed?
Callie

Paragould, AR

#21 Dec 7, 2011
Hey Davey i know your going to Bob Seger are you going with Trent to the kenny chesney-Tim mcgraw concert? if you are Beth and me want to follow you to the stadium--love ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rector football 16 hr Brotherhood 12
James cupp Fri Miss Kitty 8
Casey Hollis Aug 25 Pretender 1
Mr. Williams (May '13) Aug 25 guest 4
Harps (Sep '15) Aug 25 guest 15
Shawn Hager Aug 24 Curious 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 19 BARNEYII 31,047

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance