houses for rent in area

houses for rent in area

Posted in the Rector Forum

looking

Paragould, AR

#1 Sep 8, 2012
I am in need of a rent house or apartment. Anyone know of any available at a descent price?
i saw

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I saw a house with a for rent sign in the window today down the road that runs beside sonic..not sure of the name of that road (not the road on the glen sain side )but its close to the corner of 7th st..its a white house on the right. :)
hondoran

Kennett, MO

#3 Sep 14, 2012
looking wrote:
I am in need of a rent house or apartment. Anyone know of any available at a descent price?
if u r into drugs thats a good house for u if get far far away like north side of town maybe
i saw

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2012
I dont personally know that area but i thought it appeared like older people lived in that vicinity ...in all reality it doesnt matter which side of town you live on drug users can be everywhere... even people you would least expect can be users! Theres no clause when your buying a home that says oh your a drug user...sorry you gotta live on the other side of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco bell 4 hr Michael Scofield 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Reality Check 39,430
Piggott Police 7 hr curiousmindswanna... 12
Steven wolfenbarger 10 hr Jamie 31
Jennifer Green 20 hr Truth 1
Who knows Jason wyrick Fri Mystery37 2
James cupp (Mar '16) Sep 20 Dad 11

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance