#1 Jun 8, 2008
Karen Cagle is really a nice person.
Rector High

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2008
Mrs. Pat Martin and Mrs. Betty Essem

Paragould, AR

#3 Jun 9, 2008
Maudie Patton, now she was one heck of a teacher. She made you learn ,no if's and buts about it.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 10, 2008
Betty Essman gets my vote. She always scared me, but she made sure that if you wanted to learn she would work with you until you understood, and most of the math took me a while to catch on to. Kay Hill was also very nice. I didn't like her much because she accused me of watching the movie "Of Mice and Men" for a book report, and didn't even know there was a movie. Her accusation really hurt me, but in retrospect, I guess not too many kids would have chosen that book. I was a wierd kid and she didn't know me very well. Looking back, she was very nice and always had a smile on her face.
The only thing I remember about Karen Cagle was catching her and Coach Huggins in his office. I really liked her until then. Though I don't know why that bothered me so much.
lasting effects

Paragould, AR

#5 Jun 11, 2008
Mr. Kinder, Mrs. Kay Hill and Mr. Fritz

Paragould, AR

#6 Jun 13, 2008
You know one of the many things i regret in high school was the day I made mrs hill stop smiling.

Kennett, MO

#7 Jun 17, 2008
Mrs. Hill and Mr. Brown get my vote. Two very nice people and still are.
A Last Blackcat

Clarkton, MO

#8 Jun 17, 2008
Mrs. Essman, Mr. Brown, Mrs. Hill, Mrs. Rowton, Mrs. Clark, Mrs. Burns--how lucky we were to have such GREAT teachers!!

Campbell, MO

#9 Jun 17, 2008
Mrs. Caldwell!
Old Timer

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#10 Jun 21, 2008
Ruby Bearden! I had her in 2nd grade and again in 7th grade. She was a wonderful lady!!!!

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#11 Jun 23, 2008
Mrs. stafford
all i need

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2008
mrs pat martin, mrs temarian
all i need

United States

#13 Jun 24, 2008
mr shelton was a good teacher

Dexter, MO

#14 Jul 1, 2008
I also think Pat Martin and Mrs. Temerian were great teachers. I was fourtunate enough to have both of them!

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2008
Sam and Joan Jenkins
Rector native

United States

#16 Jul 21, 2008
Mr. Sonny Brown, best teacher I ever had. He made his classes interesting because he had the ability to sat on his desk or walk around the room and just teach us history without quoting it right from the book. Wonderful man as well. Diane Brewers science classes were also fascinating to me as young boy but for much different reasons.
Have a nice day

United States

#17 Jul 22, 2008
I guess I'm a oldie but do any of you remember Mrs Mille Gouge she taught 2nd grade? Also Mrs Agnes Mayben (spelling not sure) she taught like 5th or 6th grade Mrs Ruby Bearden, Mrs Mayben and Cleta Alvey were all in grade school in my school years. Mrs Bearden did move to like 7th grade math in like 1957 or 1958 I think. Mrs Gardener taught English 7th grade.My most unliked teacher was Mr Horne music he told me I would never learn to sing to just drop out of choir so I did..

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#18 Aug 6, 2008
Way to many to name them all.
Basketball Mother

Cabot, AR

#19 Oct 10, 2008
Miss Cagle is a wonderful person. I think that she is really good to the kids. My kids really like her alot.

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Oct 13, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
s t d 9 hr Agree 9
Bogus Track Rings 15 hr Loser Dave 4
First National Bank 19 hr seaona 6
women playing games 19 hr piggott azzkickn ... 11
Flash Market Nov 24 Curious 3
robinson Nov 24 exinlaw 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Nov 23 uep 30,956
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages