Gary Howell and Ronnie Coles arrest.

Gary Howell and Ronnie Coles arrest.

Posted in the Rector Forum

news

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2008
Heard a rumor that they were coming back from a convention in Little Rock and they were pulled over for DWI. Anyone know who was driving. Cole is already out, maybe it was Gary, that way we can get him out too.
News

Catlin, IL

#2 Aug 23, 2008
I heard it was Ronnie who got the
I heard, "He ask the Officer , Do YOU KNOW WHO
I Am???? Where is Mothers Against Drunk Drivers? Have they Not Heard of Our Sherrif, I guess he needs to tell them it is O>K> for the Sherrif to Drink and Drive , if it really was him driving...
Otay

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2008
Tell us more, We need to know! We want to check the records where he got the DWI, because felons cant hold public office under Arkansas Law.
News

Catlin, IL

#4 Aug 24, 2008
Don't know the details yet, call your Quorum Court Menbers they know about it or some do...Corning knows it , Piggott knows about it why don't some one speak up!!!! Freedom of speech is'nt used very much in Clay County or you will get punished the way Van got in a mess, but it was worth it to all of us to see what Ronnie got, guess he had to leave town to go get Drunk and get a DWI, would not have happen if he had of stayed in Clay!!!
taxpayer

Paragould, AR

#5 Aug 24, 2008
Otay wrote:
Tell us more, We need to know! We want to check the records where he got the DWI, because felons cant hold public office under Arkansas Law.
Felon?????????? DWI doens' t get you a felony
Clay

Catlin, IL

#6 Aug 24, 2008
What do you call it when a Sheriff gets one? Something here is not right. Maybe a Sad Day for the taxpapers, paying our Public Off's to take trips in County Cars and get Drunk and than get off scott free,, free gas , free cars , when will all of this STOP! A Felon is not enough for Ronnie, Arkansas Police should put him away for good.... The Press isn't doing their job....
taxpayer

Paragould, AR

#7 Aug 24, 2008
Clay wrote:
What do you call it when a Sheriff gets one? Something here is not right. Maybe a Sad Day for the taxpapers, paying our Public Off's to take trips in County Cars and get Drunk and than get off scott free,, free gas , free cars , when will all of this STOP! A Felon is not enough for Ronnie, Arkansas Police should put him away for good.... The Press isn't doing their job....
One DWI doesn't count as a felony
clay co taxpayer

Melbourne, AR

#8 Aug 25, 2008
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
One DWI doesn't count as a felony
You people need to get a life and leave other people alon, elected official or not. there is no truth to any of this what so ever. If there was, it would have been on the news.
Clay

Catlin, IL

#9 Aug 26, 2008
You must be involved in Politics yourself......
clay co taxpayer

Melbourne, AR

#10 Aug 27, 2008
Clay wrote:
You must be involved in Politics yourself......
NOPE!!!!But I know I am tired of all of the BS that all of these people are starting and they don't know their [email protected]@ from a whole in the ground. Especially when there isn't any truth to any of it. Call your local Quorum Court member and ask them if they know anything about any of this. I beleive that their answer will be NO!!!!!!!!
upsetruraltaxpay er

United States

#11 Aug 28, 2008
clay co taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE!!!!But I know I am tired of all of the BS that all of these people are starting and they don't know their [email protected]@ from a whole in the ground. Especially when there isn't any truth to any of it. Call your local Quorum Court member and ask them if they know anything about any of this. I beleive that their answer will be NO!!!!!!!!
Even if they did know they dont care. If they did care for us they would have showed up for meetings. They know all about Gary and Ronnies high jinks,
pete

Melbourne, AR

#12 Aug 28, 2008
upsetruraltaxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>Even if they did know they dont care. If they did care for us they would have showed up for meetings. They know all about Gary and Ronnies high jinks,
WHATEVER!!!!!1 GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!1
prince

Risco, MO

#13 Aug 31, 2008
news wrote:
Heard a rumor that they were coming back from a convention in Little Rock and they were pulled over for DWI. Anyone know who was driving. Cole is already out, maybe it was Gary, that way we can get him out too.
crap stirrer?
must have went ot jail for doing wrong?
only type that hates cole, ones who he got?
mcclung will get people too.
then those will hate also. your probably the drunk
FACT-FINDER

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2008
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Felon?????????? DWI doens' t get you a felony
Yes, DWI does get you a felony if you get three, and I know for a fact that Cole has had 2 prior to this, he has always used the fact that he was sherriff to stay out of jail. Sorry Ronnie, that won't work anymore, THERE'S A NEW SHERRIFF IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerbi 43 min Know her too 12
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Right wing loosers 39,475
Taco bell 3 hr Tax payer 14
Indian classic 6 hr Indian Outlaw 2
Jack Parrish 6 hr Guest 10
Jennifer does Piggott again (Aug '15) 8 hr citizen 17
Steven wolfenbarger Sun INBOUND TANGO 34

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance