just passin through

Write in

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Opinion

Arlington, TX

#83 Apr 14, 2012
There is two candidates on the ballot. Gary Howell and Robert Hall. I've know both for a pretty good while. But it's been brought to my attention that Howell has bought a dirt buggy for the county with our money that the county has nothing big enough to pull it with. He purchased it back some time ago and it hasn't been used since bought. He's been trying to work this deal with this farmer he bought it from. He's wanting him to find him a smaller one that can be used with a smaller tractor. And if he finds one they will do some trading. It was told he was supposed to have given a good amount of money for the one he bought. A buggy he is looking for wouldn't cost much. So it makes me wonder about some of these deals. Where does the extra money go on some of these things? I'm hearing Howell is building another big barn on this thirty six thousand dollar a year job. Does it make anyone else wonder and want to go humm?
Snafu U

Kennett, MO

#84 Apr 15, 2012
Opinion wrote:
There is two candidates on the ballot. Gary Howell and Robert Hall. I've know both for a pretty good while. But it's been brought to my attention that Howell has bought a dirt buggy for the county with our money that the county has nothing big enough to pull it with. He purchased it back some time ago and it hasn't been used since bought. He's been trying to work this deal with this farmer he bought it from. He's wanting him to find him a smaller one that can be used with a smaller tractor. And if he finds one they will do some trading. It was told he was supposed to have given a good amount of money for the one he bought. A buggy he is looking for wouldn't cost much. So it makes me wonder about some of these deals. Where does the extra money go on some of these things? I'm hearing Howell is building another big barn on this thirty six thousand dollar a year job. Does it make anyone else wonder and want to go humm?
See my post re co. judge on Pgt topix. And it doesn't matter to me who gets elected to co. judge as I haven't voted in years. Just think that something is being insinuated that is not true. If you don't know the truth, don't start a rumor. Surely you don't want to be thought of as a liar!
uh huh

Cherokee Village, AR

#85 Apr 15, 2012
anyone would beat what we have now!!!
time to change

Kennett, MO

#86 Apr 15, 2012
its time for a change
hallfan

Kennett, MO

#88 May 1, 2012
lets vote for hall!
hallfan

Kennett, MO

#89 May 1, 2012
lets vote anyone out that has been in longer than 4 years

Kennett, MO

#90 May 14, 2012
some say hall is a good man and howell has been in 2 long
Sue

Imboden, AR

#91 May 27, 2012
Opinion wrote:
I have been to his property and no when I seen it ,I don't go thinking how can a judge afford this? I been out there three or four times all for weddings. I never looked around and thought these people really have a lot of money. It was nothing fancy. Very nice down to earth people. I did vote for hall only because he talked to us a very long time and I thought he was a good guy but I'm sure mr howell is too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle jones aka "MF jones" wife is in jail 23 min Aaron 3
Pratts new girl......... 12 hr Guest 23
cub scouts 19 hr bad experiance 2
Mcclung (wow) 20 hr really curious 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Tue BARNEYII 30,901
Darla Smith Mon Dee 3
Rector earlier years (Aug '13) Sun dennis 56
More from around the web

Rector People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE