Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Philadelphia, PA

#57936 Jun 16, 2014
Spelling Bee wrote:
<quoted text> Learn to spell fuktard
So let me understand this YOU after ALL my FACTS posted this is ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH !!!

.Freaking Spelling Ever THINK I’ve done this on purpose as a bet to my friend saying watch When you factually put Dems in the corner and they CANT refute FACTS and you misspell, there only comeback is your spelling and when they Cuss at you they ironically emulate the Dems ghetto mentality LOL
Dems are SO predictable its like Clones!!!
They other Irony is YOUR Dem voter base is the MOST illiterate violent street murders ..
Mitt Robme

West Mifflin, PA

#57937 Jun 17, 2014
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me understand this YOU after ALL my FACTS posted this is ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH !!!
.Freaking Spelling Ever THINK I’ve done this on purpose as a bet to my friend saying watch When you factually put Dems in the corner and they CANT refute FACTS and you misspell, there only comeback is your spelling and when they Cuss at you they ironically emulate the Dems ghetto mentality LOL
Dems are SO predictable its like Clones!!!
They other Irony is YOUR Dem voter base is the MOST illiterate violent street murders ..
Obama won the election ( as a matter of a fact he won 2 ) get over it, Romney was the biggest joke candidate in 50 years.
In Over Her Head

Clarks Summit, PA

#57938 Jun 17, 2014
Hillary Clinton: I ‘Could Not Have Predicted’ That Al-Qaida Would Take Over Iraq

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton admitted that she “could not have predicted” the effectiveness of the al-Qaida-affiliated terrorist group that seized control of two major Iraqi cities this week.
Clinton, the Obama administration’s first Secretary of State and a presumptive 2016 presidential candidate, admitted that she underestimated ISIS in an interview Thursday with NPR’s Terry Gross at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York City.
Clinton also notably failed to classify the Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram as a terrorist group during her time at the State Department, which made it more difficult to prosecute the group that recently abducted a classroom full of Nigerian schoolgirls.

R Nixon

West Mifflin, PA

#57939 Jun 17, 2014
Despite that bogus so called Benghazi scandal Hillary leads all candidates on both sides of the aisle for President in 2016.........

June 2014

Clinton vs. Jeb Bush

55.7 to 35.8

Clinton vs. Chris Christie

51.9 to 39.9

Clinton vs. Rand Paul

52.9 to 40.3

Clinton vs. Paul Ryan

55.7 to 37.2

Clinton vs. Mike Huckabee

58.8 to 36.7

Hillary in 2016 !!!
S Hannity

West Mifflin, PA

#57940 Jun 17, 2014
Well Faux Noise has Hillary and Christie tied,,,,,,,,,45-45.

Karl Rove and Dick Morris also had Romney win the election with over 300 electorail votes......

Faux Noise.......the most trusted fair and balanced and unbiased news reporting!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
B OReilly

West Mifflin, PA

#57941 Jun 17, 2014
This Dude in a Squirrel Suit Is the GOP’s Plan to Beat Hillary !

You don’t have to watch SportsCenter or even ESPN to have seen quite a few of its classic ads over the years featuring athletes, network personalities, and team mascots in its Bristol, Conn. headquarters. Over the last 20 years or so they’ve become iconic reminders of who the undisputed champion of cable sports programming is. So it isn’t at all surprising that others would try to replicate or parody them.

This now includes the Republican National Committee, which has released an ad so strange that before watching it you should put a hat on, lest you draw blood from scratching your head too hard:

Check out the shocking video here:

West Mifflin, PA

#57942 Jun 17, 2014
Mitt Romney was right 47% of Americans are moochers, BUT 9 out of the 10 states are RED states, the kind that tend to vote Republican, those 9 states are the poorest,
more people on welfare, single mothers ,poverty, lazy and stupid.

According to the latest Census data, 9 of the 10 states with the lowest per-person income levels were Red: Mississippi, Arkansas, Idaho, West Virginia, Kentucky, Utah, Alabama, South Carolina and Oklahoma.

The Census data also show that 9 of the 10 states with the lowest median household income were Red: Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, South Carolina and Oklahoma.

And 9 of the 10 states with the lowest median family income were Red: Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Louisiana and South Carolina.

The only Blue state on each list: New Mexico.

Read the shocking story here:

Columbia, PA

#57943 Jun 17, 2014
who the fck cares they are all corrupt scoundrels anyway and not worth your joke of Amerikan vote

Pittsburgh, PA

#57944 Jun 18, 2014
Whom ever legalized weed.
Lying for Years Hillary

Scranton, PA

#57945 Jun 18, 2014
Clinton [now] claims she had doubts about video explanation after Benghazi strike
June 18, 2014

Hillary Clinton, in a sit-down interview with Fox News, suggested Tuesday that she had doubts from the outset about whether the Benghazi terror attack was triggered by a protest over an anti-Islam film -- though her State Department pushed that narrative for days.

"This was the fog of war," Clinton said, when asked about the administration's controversial public explanation of the attack.

"My own assessment careened from the video had something to do with it, the video had nothing to do with it -- it may have affected some people, it didn't affect other people," she said in the interview with Fox News' Bret Baier and Greta Van Susteren.

Automatic Weapons Hillary

Scranton, PA

#57946 Jun 18, 2014
[It's impossible to walk into any firearms store and purchase an automatic weapon. Automatic weapons, illegal since the 1930s, have not been used in ANY crime she references. She is obviously ignorant or a practiced, comfortable liar.]

Hillary Talks Guns In CNN Town Hall, Says Minority ‘Terrorizes’ Majority
The former secretary of state and likely 2016 presidential candidate also made imprecise references to “automatic” weapons.

“I don’t think any parent, any person should have to fear about their child going to school or going to college because someone…could possibly enter that school property with an automatic weapon and murder innocent children, students, teachers,” she said.

“We’re going to have to do a better job protecting the vast majority of our citizens, including our children, from that very, very, very small group that is unfortunately prone to violence and now with automatic weapons can wreak so much more violence than they ever could have before.”

Colin Pile

West Mifflin, PA

#57947 Jun 18, 2014
Uh-oh. The New York Times reported today that, Ahmed Abu Khattala, a suspected attacker of the U.S. consulate in Benghazi,“told other Libyans” that the attack was instigated by the infamous anti-Islam video, Innocence of Muslims, originally posted on YouTube. If true, this would confirm the administration’s early suspicions that the attack occurred in response to the video — a suspicion that was initially detailed in a CIA memo.

What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video.

An earlier demonstration venting anger over the video outside the American Embassy in Cairo had culminated in a breach of its walls, and it dominated Arab news coverage. Mr. Abu Khattala told both fellow Islamist fighters and others that the attack in Benghazi was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

One of the anti-administration Benghazi talking points has been that the attack couldn’t possibly have been as the result of a silly video — that it had to have been a coordinated, planned terrorist assault, thus painting the Obama administration as weak on terrorism and therefore ill-prepared for an attack.

But, naturally, the conspiracy theories about Abu Khattala have already begun, and any reports like this will probably be met with great skepticism. They’ll probably insist that Abu Khattala was brainwashed or maybe even offered leniency in exchange for aiding the administration’s narrative.

That sound you hear is the sound of exploding heads at Fox News Channel.

Colin Pile

West Mifflin, PA

#57948 Jun 18, 2014
It’s Official: Fox News Will Have On ANYONE Willing to Bash Hillary !!

There are three levels of difficulty when it comes to covering Fox News Channel. Admittedly, the easiest job in the world is writing about Fox News Channel and its ongoing self-beclowning. Watching Fox News Channel, on the other hand, is a lot more challenging. But resisting the urge to bash the screen with a giant cartoon-sized wooden hammer while watching Fox News is nearly impossible.

We absolutely faced the third level of difficulty today when on Fox News’ Out Numbered, moderator Andrea Tantaros brought up the topic of Hillary Clinton and the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and, instead of welcoming a foreign policy expert or even a presidential historian, Tantaros turned to former MTV veejay “Kennedy” and, yes, football color-commentator Terry Bradshaw for their [cough] insights.

Colin Pile

West Mifflin, PA

#57949 Jun 18, 2014
F*ck You, Dick Cheney

You know, you really have to give credit to Bob Cesca, who somehow managed to write a thorough and detailed critique of Dick Cheney’s mind-bogglingly audacious op-ed in yesterday’s Wall Street Journal. As usual, Bob took the time to organize his thoughts and refute almost point by point why Cheney, along with his daughter Liz, is in absolutely no position to lecture the Obama administration on its handling of the current crisis in Iraq. If you haven’t read the piece, I’d highly recommend it because it will, quite frankly, work as the superego to the all-out id that I’m about to unleash here. Bob read yesterday’s Cheney op-ed and knew that he had to take it apart piece by piece; I read it and immediately wanted to begin throwing my living room furniture through a window.

Which is why all I’m really left with at this point is to say a hearty,“Fuck you, Dick Cheney.”

Read the whole story here:
Those Lying Obamateers

Scranton, PA

#57950 Jun 19, 2014
Lois Lerner Emails: Nothing Digital Ever Dies
June 19, 2014
Now, IRS officials have told congressional investigators -- a year after Lerner’s emails were requested -- that her computer “crashed” in 2011, wiping out electronic messages to individuals at outside groups and agencies, including White House.

This was at the very time the IRS was formulating its rules that singled out groups with words like “Patriots” or “Tea Party” in their names. Suddenly, the question of whether digital communication can simply disappear is no longer a theoretical issue.

To say that the IRS “lost emails” has engendered skepticism is putting it mildly, especially in right-of-center circles.

“The Obama administration’s claim that the IRS has ‘lost’ two years of Lois Lerner’s emails is implausible to anyone who understands how email systems work,” writes conservative attorney John Hinderaker, a Claremont Institute fellow.

“The Obama administration is lying, and lying in a remarkably transparent way.”

Obama Promotes Illegality

Scranton, PA

#57951 Jun 19, 2014
White House To Welcome In, Honor Illegal Immigrants
The activist group, which has offices in six states, works for the goal of “expanding the electorate” through “direct, sustainable citizenship, voter registration, census education, GOTV and issue organizing in key states.”

Mi Familia Vota’s board of directors includes labor leader Eliseo Medina, who said in a 2010 speech that immigration reform will create a long-term progressive “governing coalition.”
While the White House is teaming with law enforcement officers, no arrests are expected to be made Tuesday.

Pittsburgh, PA

#57952 Jun 20, 2014
I believe the numbers have shown that 66% of those in the USA, not necessarily Americans, are moochers. This number also doesn't include any politicians, whom where born moochers and now proclaim themselves our Savior.
Bill Klinton

Philadelphia, PA

#57953 Jun 20, 2014
Vote my wife in

Pittsburgh, PA

#57954 Jun 20, 2014
I'm voting for my dog, at least he lifts his leg on occasion.
Dumbo Kerry Channels Gore

Scranton, PA

#57955 Jun 20, 2014
John Kerry: Protecting Oceans from Climate Change a 'Vital Security Issue'
16 Jun 2014

With the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) advancing rapidly through Iraq and posting images of their brutal mass executions, plans have begun to evacuate America's embassy in Baghdad.

In Washington, however, Secretary of State John Kerry hosted a conference on the world's real "vital security issue": climate change.
Kerry nonetheless opened the conference with warnings that climate change poses an immediate threat to the world, one that requires addressing before he works to remedy the situation in Iraq.

Currently, ISIS jihadists are believed to be within 300 miles of Baghdad, and American military have been sent to protest the embassy in the capital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rebersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
stop this bull sh** people just want to live safe. (Mar '15) Mar '15 family of five 1
Safety first (Mar '15) Mar '15 family of five 1
News a.m.briefing (Apr '09) Feb '15 been there done that 4
Sheri Williams (Nov '14) Nov '14 Skips 1
News Interfaith Initiative Centre County | A journey... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kathwynn 1
News Centre Hall puts community in annual yard sale (Nov '08) Apr '12 tammy lansberry 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rebersburg Mortgages