rochelle police department's jason pa...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
boyyzz

Moultrie, GA

#112 Dec 9, 2010
Yours Truely wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all thats nasty. If Caitlin looked up to Jason as a brother but also had a crush on him then why dont she go screw her brother Alex too???... Or is he NOT OLD ENOUGH for her?!?!?!?!?!
I'm sorry, BUT if she looked up to him as a brother she wouldn't have gotten the poor guy in this shit! If you ask me she should be punished as well. not as severely as Jason, IF jason actually did what he is accused of.
Janet Royal

United States

#113 Jan 29, 2013
Only in a town like Rochelle Georgia can you get away with abusing your child and not go to jail!!! And thn be beat with a crow bar and the person that does it goes free and the victim goes to jail. This is th worst case of JUSTICE I have ever seen!!! Thank God that I dont live there...
Just Us

United States

#114 Jan 30, 2013
Well 22 years ago a little black girl was in the kitchen with her step father while she was screaming for help, her step father was trying to rape her!! It was reported to the Family and Childrens Services. With 2 wittness they never did anything to the man and he still lives there with the little girls children. Then this weekend a black man took a tire iron and hit a young man in the head it busted his head open e spent 4 days in the hospital but the man that did it walks free... Then in Pineview a woman throws her 14 year old daughter into a heater and busted her elbow open the police were called and DFACS the lady is not in jail for child abuse and was never takin down for questioning. How and where in the world do these criminal acts happen and no one goes to jail??? Only in Wilcox County Georgia!!!~
April

Grand Prairie, TX

#115 Dec 6, 2013
He never confessed. But when a child accuses an adult everyone believes the child. She has had sex with more than one man older than her..but since they were not on the police force and clearly not competition for Keith (Jason was trained at an actual police force in Macon and knew things going on at Wilcox were not done how they should be)..no one cared...He's lost so much because of this little girls "Salem witch trial"-like lies. I hope she gets what she deserves. Because when she cries rape next time no one will believe her.
Nicky36

United States

#116 Mar 14, 2014
Concerned Patriot wrote:
As a citizen of Wilcox County for 42 years, I am not exactly surprised to hear of the recent arrest of Jason Parks. As a result of this tragedy, I feel that the Rochelle Police Department needs to undergo investigation for any other forms of misconduct. Officer Beecher and the Ramirez brothers are the young gentlemen that deserves to be congratulated for obeying the laws and protecting our community in a good-hearted manner. I have witnessed some of the other nameless officers conducting themselves in a way that is unbecoming of a law enforcement officer. I also have recently become aware that the actions of some of the officers are unconstitutable. An arrest is not just if human rights are violated and the Constitution is forgotten, like in some situtatuons. My heart goes out to the victim and her family of this unfortunate tragedy. Jason Parks is a criminal and should have never been allowed to wear a badge in any city. A man that sexually interacts with a 14 year old should NOT be arresting ANYONE except himself for such sick manor, butI do know he's not the only officer breaking the law. I have first hand knowledge of officers in our sweet innocent county using them being "above the law" to there advantage by getting away with anything. The Georgia Bureau of Investigations should conduct an investigation on who our officers really are and what they are doing and how they are doing their job. I pray for justice in Wilcox County.
Scared you are so right because I have a family member incarcerated at Wilcox State Prison and the Warden and some of his fellow staff need to be fired and I made up my mind to stop at nothing until they are terminated because I want to know if the prison protocol when a visitor denied a strip search and you ask for them to leave your premises and the person leave why call the Police and lie and have that person arrested and humiliated and strip search then said to her oh we not sure what's going on ma'am but someone at the jail lied on you so we gonna let you go seriously and come to find out the Warden remove me off my husband visiting list and didn't notify my husband or myself so what is your reason for taking me off his list after you'll humiliated me
Nicky36

United States

#117 Mar 14, 2014
Just Us wrote:
Well 22 years ago a little black girl was in the kitchen with her step father while she was screaming for help, her step father was trying to rape her!! It was reported to the Family and Childrens Services. With 2 wittness they never did anything to the man and he still lives there with the little girls children. Then this weekend a black man took a tire iron and hit a young man in the head it busted his head open e spent 4 days in the hospital but the man that did it walks free... Then in Pineview a woman throws her 14 year old daughter into a heater and busted her elbow open the police were called and DFACS the lady is not in jail for child abuse and was never takin down for questioning. How and where in the world do these criminal acts happen and no one goes to jail??? Only in Wilcox County Georgia!!!~
wow shake my head I was rape at 14 had my son at 15 my husband is incarcerated for life for the rape of two females he was 18 and they give him life along with other charges but recently am watching the news and a young man fleshing from the cops meet in an accident kill the grandma and her grand daughter they give him 30 years how do they come up with the sentences and time for these crimes what my husband do is wrong yes but serve 17 years already I don't think life with parole is fare and am a person who was brutally rape and have a child from this rape smh
Slickdickmckirk

Opelika, AL

#118 Mar 15, 2014
Nicky36 wrote:
<quoted text> wow shake my head I was rape at 14 had my son at 15 my husband is incarcerated for life for the rape of two females he was 18 and they give him life along with other charges but recently am watching the news and a young man fleshing from the cops meet in an accident kill the grandma and her grand daughter they give him 30 years how do they come up with the sentences and time for these crimes what my husband do is wrong yes but serve 17 years already I don't think life with parole is fare and am a person who was brutally rape and have a child from this rape smh
Yur husband shuld be in jail the rest of his life. He's a no good rapist pice of crap. Jus because he's Yur husband doesn't make it ok that he decided he Culd rape too inncent women. Jus because someone else dodnt get as hard as a sentence doesn't mean Yur husband should get off eesier. He's rite were he belongs and I hope he never gets out. You of all people ought to know the pain he put those women thru. Sorry Yur dum and marry a rapist
TRUTH ABOIT JASON

Fitzgerald, GA

#119 Apr 27, 2014
Jason parks fcked that girl and ge isnt anything but a low life crook. He used to pick up homeless folks in macon and beat the sh*t out of them and drop them off in another county. Dont sugar coat the truth i wish he would get f**ked in the a** in prison and put in the infirmary thats what he really deserves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rebecca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mayor is a convicted FELON and Police Cheif... 1 hr Nurse 5
Thinkuclever May 30 Askthedramaqueen 16
kelly mc worts May 28 newsreader 1
Married man May 25 tell 15
I-75 speeding ticket (Jun '09) May 16 Superspeeder 372
all these hogs May 13 Snausage Gonzalez 3
Ruben's Lake May 7 marchblue 1
More from around the web

Rebecca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE