Ice cream truck owners face roadblock

Mar 21, 2011 Full story: WALB-TV Albany 23

Rebecca and Chad Teague say Early County sheriffs deputies are hurting their business because they don't like the music coming from their ice cream truck.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nosey neighbor

United States

#21 Sep 7, 2011
DaisyMae wrote:
I have a relative that lives in one of the parks. She was woken up several times by the extremely loud music at 10pm and later- she has to get up at 3am every morning and that's jsut rude.
Most people that I know put their small children to bed by 9 too- after 8pm is too late in my opinion.

show me a child that goes to bed at 8-9 parents goes to bed before they kids go 1-2 am
FYI

Madrid, IA

#22 Sep 8, 2011
My 7 yr old and my 10 yr old are in bed religiously at 9pm, even on church nights, unless for some reason we have an extended activity out of our home and we get in late. My 14 yr goes to bed at 10...the same time the cell phone restriction shuts his phone down! My husband and I are usually in bed by 11 because we are working parents. There really are homes in this community that function normally! Just not in your neighborhood I guess!
nosey neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
show me a child that goes to bed at 8-9 parents goes to bed before they kids go 1-2 am
Excuse Me

Sale City, GA

#23 Sep 8, 2011
This is so funny! All of the post that says United States is posted by one or both of the Teagues. I think they should be prohibited to conduct business in residential neighborhoods after dusk and when school is in, it sould be earlier than that. Early Co. step it up and stop this foolishness from happening. These people are pot stirrers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rebecca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Baker Tue humm 6
Wet Jan 21 escobar 9
Woo Gan Jan 20 Chickenbox 3
Child care (Dec '13) Jan 20 jstrong196 5
I-75 speeding ticket (Jun '09) Jan 19 Fred 357
No More Boundaries: Ga. Teens Fed Up With Segre... (Apr '13) Jan 11 Zoe Barnes 37
Veronica jones Jan 5 Shut up 4
Rebecca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rebecca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:15 am PST

ESPN 8:15AM
Jaguars hire Greg Olson as O-coordinator