Ice cream truck owners face roadblock

Mar 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WALB-TV Albany

Rebecca and Chad Teague say Early County sheriffs deputies are hurting their business because they don't like the music coming from their ice cream truck.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nosey neighbor

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

DaisyMae wrote:
I have a relative that lives in one of the parks. She was woken up several times by the extremely loud music at 10pm and later- she has to get up at 3am every morning and that's jsut rude.
Most people that I know put their small children to bed by 9 too- after 8pm is too late in my opinion.

show me a child that goes to bed at 8-9 parents goes to bed before they kids go 1-2 am
FYI

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

My 7 yr old and my 10 yr old are in bed religiously at 9pm, even on church nights, unless for some reason we have an extended activity out of our home and we get in late. My 14 yr goes to bed at 10...the same time the cell phone restriction shuts his phone down! My husband and I are usually in bed by 11 because we are working parents. There really are homes in this community that function normally! Just not in your neighborhood I guess!
nosey neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
show me a child that goes to bed at 8-9 parents goes to bed before they kids go 1-2 am
Excuse Me

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

This is so funny! All of the post that says United States is posted by one or both of the Teagues. I think they should be prohibited to conduct business in residential neighborhoods after dusk and when school is in, it sould be earlier than that. Early Co. step it up and stop this foolishness from happening. These people are pot stirrers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rebecca Discussions

Search the Rebecca Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 22 min Synergy 39,406
Debate: Marijuana - Ashburn, GA (Aug '10) Thu Sneek Blee 8
Where is Jeanette Wiley??? Thu concerned parent 2 1
Teressa McBride Apr 15 Mat love 4
Georgia high school holds its first non-raciall... Apr 15 just saying 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
eddie flinchum Apr 3 just wondering 1
•••

Flood Watch for Turner County was issued at April 18 at 4:10AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rebecca Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rebecca People Search