GBI Investigating Rochelle Man's Death

Oct 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WMAZ-TV

The GBI is investigating a man's death in Rochelle, after he got in a fight with another man Sunday.

Comments
41 - 54 of 54 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#41 May 15, 2012
NEWSROOM wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure where the description that the guy was beaten to death and it was gruesome, the GBI said there was an altercation, not somebody got beat to death, the injuries to the victim were barely visible, they had to wait for the initial autopsy to determine why he died, it was first believed he had overdosed, the initial autopsy stated blunt force trauma, falling and hitting your head while you are stoned drunk can cause blunt force trauma..Let the facts come out, not your wide eyed imaginations and rumur mills, GBI said it would be 2 or 3 months before they have full autopsy and toxicology reports.
ok retard i was at the scene, and i talked to the gbi, and they said he was beatened to the point his eyes popped out of thier socket so yea he was brutally beaten , for a news reporter u dont get ne facts do u .
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#42 May 15, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You say you are the friend of a friend,not that it matters, but let see you stated "he better hope I don't get called up for jury duty," it sound as though you would use this an opportunity for revenge, should you be asked to serve? Jury Duty is a solem job where FAIR MINDED PEOPLE, look at THE EVIDENCE, not opinions, jestures, etc and try and make a wise decision based on FACTS. You sound like a very angry (boy),Blake doesn't have a violent criminal history only a minor underage drinking on his record,Speaking of Record you appear to be wearing your's with Pride, Oh wait you said you made mistakes not that you committed criminal offences, however most people lay the term "paying my debt to society" to the criminal element, I don't condem you as you have Blake, even though you don't know the facts, as he who is without sin cast the first stone,that is a quote from a great man you might wish to aquaint yourself with his name is JESUS. This will be a process I pray for all involved in both families. Friend be careful that the hole you dig for Blake to fall in that you do not fall therin yourself, lest you be the next one to dash your foot against a stone. If Blake, is found guilty he will pay the price according to our system of juris prudence, if not he will be set free, but I speak to you and all those who think they know what happened,quit spreading rumors,your hatred,and straight out lies and Pray for all involved.
and he is 21 his childhood records have been sealed.
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#43 May 15, 2012
randy wrote:
heard the guy was in his 50s and was beaten to death. the world we live in today is turning out so wrong :(
he was 45, but he had hadd 4 heart attacks
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#44 May 15, 2012
Prayers for B wrote:
YOu have no idea what happened that night, so shut up! No, noone deserves to die, but the young man was beaten as well. Lets not forget there is such thing as self defense. SHUT YOUR MOUTH LOSER!
<quoted text>
I beg to differ with you self defense ends when one party trys to leave, my brother was trying to leave and was drug back about 15 feet and beatened to deathbeside the house.
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#45 May 16, 2012
samantha coller wrote:
I have heard about this story round and round. but it seems that no one knows what happened. I feel pitty for the two familys. And if the Howard boy did do it then why does he have wounds that show he was infact defending himself? and i heard the older man was not severely beaten. only blunt force trama? from what I've been told there was a lot of illegal "partying" going own. So as usual wilcox people were getting wasted and killing their organs. Except this time someone actuallt died. But if they were both really doing evil illegal things this was to be expected. who knows if some drug dealer tryed to kill them both and one lived? who knows if it was actually a fight? But when the truth is revealed, please find me.
i dont think a pot seller would kill someone, now i dont know what blake was using but i do know darrell was only smoking pot and taking meds his doc gave him, and docs dont kill ppl.
newsflash

El Paso, TX

#46 May 16, 2012
for what its worth blake is not guilty this is a fact the gbi knows who the real killer is and there looking for him know there only holding blake for saftey reasons! sorry to bust your bubble missy but who ever you covering up for its over! thanks and have a blessed day!
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#47 May 17, 2012
newsflash wrote:
for what its worth blake is not guilty this is a fact the gbi knows who the real killer is and there looking for him know there only holding blake for saftey reasons! sorry to bust your bubble missy but who ever you covering up for its over! thanks and have a blessed day!
are you serious, my brother was murdered i just want his killer to pay for it, if its not blake then whoever it was i want them to pay, but kinda weird gbi says was him.
April

Griffin, GA

#48 May 17, 2012
First of all it has not been proven that a fight occurred between the two men involvoed. Let's try and remember the facts please. We have two victims in this until the young man is proven guility. It seems to me that he is being guility until proven innocent.
Are you serious

Mount Olive, AL

#49 May 17, 2012
teresa d alexander wrote:
<quoted text>i dont think a pot seller would kill someone, now i dont know what blake was using but i do know darrell was only smoking pot and taking meds his doc gave him, and docs dont kill ppl.
As someone in the medical field, you are very ignorant. Taking prescription drugs and smoking pot doesn't mix. I'm sure your brother didn't tell his doctor that he smoked pot. Do some research lady and you will find that marijuana is a depressant, as well are pain meds. It can be a lethal combination in itself. Please don't make yourself look stupid by posting stupid stuff on here.
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#50 May 17, 2012
Are you serious wrote:
<quoted text> As someone in the medical field, you are very ignorant. Taking prescription drugs and smoking pot doesn't mix. I'm sure your brother didn't tell his doctor that he smoked pot. Do some research lady and you will find that marijuana is a depressant, as well are pain meds. It can be a lethal combination in itself. Please don't make yourself look stupid by posting stupid stuff on here.
i am glad im not seeing neone like as a doc or nurse whatever u r, prolly just a aid, but neways pot is a natural substances and i would rather someone smoke pot than drink, a lot more able to control themslves i do neither, but u r a ignorant person to say what u said.
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#51 May 17, 2012
April wrote:
First of all it has not been proven that a fight occurred between the two men involvoed. Let's try and remember the facts please. We have two victims in this until the young man is proven guility. It seems to me that he is being guility until proven innocent.
No if he is not guilty i dont want them to say he is ,but if he is i want him spend the rest of his life in jail.
Are you serious

Tallapoosa, GA

#52 May 17, 2012
teresa d alexander wrote:
<quoted text>i am glad im not seeing neone like as a doc or nurse whatever u r, prolly just a aid, but neways pot is a natural substances and i would rather someone smoke pot than drink, a lot more able to control themslves i do neither, but u r a ignorant person to say what u said.
Sounds like you've smoked or are smoking it yourself to believe what you are saying. Do society a favor, stop, just say no. Save what few brain cells you have left since those are the cells that the body can't replace.
teresa d alexander

Fayetteville, TN

#53 May 17, 2012
Are you serious wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you've smoked or are smoking it yourself to believe what you are saying. Do society a favor, stop, just say no. Save what few brain cells you have left since those are the cells that the body can't replace.
I told u i dont smoke, but i believe that ppl who do a lot better while smoking pot than drinking.
duknow

Piedmont, AL

#54 Nov 30, 2012
Justice Perkins wrote:
That Howard boy's a screw UP and deserves the chair. I hear he's always getting trashed and picking fights, he's a waist of space. If you ask me, Society will be alot better off with him in prison!! I hope he enjoys his cock meat sandwich and getting man handle by some grown ass men. He might get a taste of what that poor fella felt right before that little baster beat the life out of him
it sounds like you know a lot abi=out prison hmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rebecca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murder last feb. 15 hr Danny Noonan 4
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 hr rename 53,508
Glenn Littleton Sat One of Many 11
Robyn jones Aug 29 pray 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
Wilcox catch twenty two (Feb '14) Aug 26 HOTSHOT 13
I-75 speeding ticket (Jun '09) Aug 24 Christian 354
•••
•••
Rebecca Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rebecca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••