GBI Investigating Rochelle Man's Death

Oct 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WMAZ-TV

The GBI is investigating a man's death in Rochelle, after he got in a fight with another man Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jewels

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

Praying for you B. I know your heart and I know you have better things ahead of you. Keep your head up. We love you! I'm sure this is all a mistake and you will be home soon.
jewels

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

P>S> My heart goes out to the Victim of this case.
anomimous

Hampton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

i heard tht a old pill head got hit and some young 21 year old male was found prime suspect. they say the young guy had a concusion and a knot on the back of his head. he also had three cracked ribbs. realy ready for the autopsy to come back. prayers to the family of the plosible victim-
randy

Hampton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

heard the guy was in his 50s and was beaten to death. the world we live in today is turning out so wrong :(
BRENDAA-

Hampton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

i agree! this never should have happened! why is a man with two children and supposably a medical condition out drinking? the case is a serious one i fear for Wilcox.
GuCCii_pRAda

Hampton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

WtF iiZ WRONGG WiiD Whiitte foLKKz D3ZZ DAYZ
asok

Abbeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

Doesnt matter what was wrong with the victim. NOONE deserves to be beaten to death, unless he was a rapist or whatever. The 21 year old had no right to do that crap. I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. Murder is murder no matter how it's done. sure, Alexader had a drinking problem and medical conditions, but he still didnt deserve for a young man with a cocky attitude to beat him. What's done is done though.
asok

Abbeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

anomimous wrote:
i heard tht a old pill head got hit and some young 21 year old male was found prime suspect. they say the young guy had a concusion and a knot on the back of his head. he also had three cracked ribbs. realy ready for the autopsy to come back. prayers to the family of the plosible victim-

How can a man with medical conditions (and yes, alcohol problem) with no strength be able to crack this HEALTHY young mans ribs and give a concusion. Also, the young man is a known druggie, ALSO. As I have heard, so is his family. Him, his sister, and her family smoke marijuana nonstop over there. Instead of worrying about other people and what they do it wrong, they need to look at themselves and get act straight! I think that sending the Howard boy to prison for the murder of Mr. Alexander is the best choice for him and his family. Maybe it will give them a reality check.
to all of you

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

you probably did it since you know so much
The young mans family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

The best place for this to be solved is in Court. A man is innoscent until proven guilty in America! This young man has a heart of gold. He graduated high school,while keeping a job. He was given a scholarship to college which he was working to get the money to get there. He is intelligent, talented and loving and I dont know what happened that night but it was an accident. He is not capable of deliberatly killing someone. I changed his diapers. I know this young man! I love him and I will defend his honor til the day I die. He deserves to have it proven that he murdered this man. It will be another life wasted if he sits in prison the rest of his life. I pray theres justice for both families. Two wrongs dont make a right. Please just let the familes grieve and quit with the gossip and threats........ This is a young mans life we're talking about as well as another mans life taken. Its not up to the ROchelle Gossipers to debate.......Get a life and let the Courts and the families deal with this!
asok wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a man with medical conditions (and yes, alcohol problem) with no strength be able to crack this HEALTHY young mans ribs and give a concusion. Also, the young man is a known druggie, ALSO. As I have heard, so is his family. Him, his sister, and her family smoke marijuana nonstop over there. Instead of worrying about other people and what they do it wrong, they need to look at themselves and get act straight! I think that sending the Howard boy to prison for the murder of Mr. Alexander is the best choice for him and his family. Maybe it will give them a reality check.
Prayers for B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

YOu have no idea what happened that night, so shut up! No, noone deserves to die, but the young man was beaten as well. Lets not forget there is such thing as self defense. SHUT YOUR MOUTH LOSER!
asok wrote:
Doesnt matter what was wrong with the victim. NOONE deserves to be beaten to death, unless he was a rapist or whatever. The 21 year old had no right to do that crap. I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. Murder is murder no matter how it's done. sure, Alexader had a drinking problem and medical conditions, but he still didnt deserve for a young man with a cocky attitude to beat him. What's done is done though.
Justice Perkins

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

That Howard boy's a screw UP and deserves the chair. I hear he's always getting trashed and picking fights, he's a waist of space. If you ask me, Society will be alot better off with him in prison!! I hope he enjoys his cock meat sandwich and getting man handle by some grown ass men. He might get a taste of what that poor fella felt right before that little baster beat the life out of him
Jeepers Creepes

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

THE YOUNG MANS FAMILY wrote: I changed his diapers... Was that before or after he was sentence??
asok

Abbeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Justice Perkins wrote:
That Howard boy's a screw UP and deserves the chair. I hear he's always getting trashed and picking fights, he's a waist of space. If you ask me, Society will be alot better off with him in prison!! I hope he enjoys his cock meat sandwich and getting man handle by some grown ass men. He might get a taste of what that poor fella felt right before that little baster beat the life out of him
agreed one hundred percent!
Prayers for B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Before! shut up!you dont know crap!
Jeepers Creepes wrote:
THE YOUNG MANS FAMILY wrote: I changed his diapers... Was that before or after he was sentence??
Prayers for B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

You ought to hear what people say about you.
Justice Perkins wrote:
VOICE OF REASON

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

asok wrote:
asok,:First it has not proven that the 21 year old did anything, it has been alleged,no one knows for sure what happened at this point EVEN the GBI. In Ga a person has the right to defend himself or others,if he believes either is in imminent danger of serious injury or death, he is justified in using force up to and including death to defend himself. It was a tragic incident, two families are suffering greatly because of this, it is another tragic reality of death and destruction caused by drugs & alcohol. Ipray for both families. Again let me say as ol Perry Mason would say you "ASSUME" facts not yet proved or admitted as evidence. The 21 year old is Presumed Innocent until he is proven to be guilty. Which that has not been done.
VOICE OF REASON

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Justice Perkins wrote:
Perkins, how appropriate a name as you make comments as dumb as the deputy named perkins on the old tv show BJ & the Bear. You sound as though you have first hand knowledge of prison activities, are you having nightmares from when you were there? As for the "chair" GA only gives the needle no more "chair", it is highly doubtable this will be a death penalty case. The dead man had his part in his own death he is not without blame also. How many times have you been intoxicated and gotten into a fight? The GBI is still investigating you need to do as Paul Harvey said "get the rest of the story" not your opinion. This is a tragedy as two families are changed forever.
b boi

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

u deserve the chair for not knowing wut the f*** ur talking bout nobody knows if he even beat him to death there were two other cars that pulled up late that nite and if he did do it he got the hell beat out of him self defense at worst and all this bull bout owe someone money and thats y they were fighting is a lie to
Justice Perkins wrote:
SOMEONE

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

You people in this hell hole wilcox county have nothing better to do than run someone in the ground...Unless you were there or you are God then you dont know shit.I guess you are all getting your info from K&Ws GOSSIP center.Lamb Chop said it so its gotta be true.If people would mind there own Damn Lives..Im sure they would have plenty to do than put there noisey ass where it dont belong..The kid is INNOCENT till they can prove other wise..GET A LIFE PEOPLE....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rebecca Discussions

Search the Rebecca Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min rename 39,388
Debate: Marijuana - Ashburn, GA (Aug '10) 19 hr Sneek Blee 8
Where is Jeanette Wiley??? 20 hr concerned parent 2 1
Teressa McBride Tue Mat love 4
Georgia high school holds its first non-raciall... Apr 15 just saying 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
eddie flinchum Apr 3 just wondering 1
•••

Flood Watch for Turner County was issued at April 18 at 4:10AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rebecca Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rebecca People Search