First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SlingShot

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2008
Skunk River Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you'd prefer that instead of calling you a racist-moron, I should refer to you as a redneck, racist and a moron. See, no hyphens.
unlike you,i refuse to let what other people say about me control my emotions ! There's just as much Bigotry coming from Negros as Whites and you prove my point !
blueberry

Douglas, GA

#22 Nov 7, 2008
Lord, I wish you lived near here Skunk.
It'd be nice to have someone to talk to.
All I got is moron neighbors that spew evil rhetoric.

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

#23 Nov 7, 2008
SlingShot wrote:
<quoted text>unlike you,i refuse to let what other people say about me control my emotions ! There's just as much Bigotry coming from Negros as Whites and you prove my point !
If you think I prove your ignorant point because I'm black, guess what....

“Doot de doot”

doot doot da...!

#24 Nov 7, 2008
... I'm white, you ignorant, toothless, cuzzinhumping inbred, dog licking idiot. White!
What was the point that I proved for you again, please?
carol

Lawrenceville, GA

#25 Jan 8, 2009
Ok, let me interrupt this ignorant conversation on all ends. I was born and raised in Ashburn and true there needs to be a lot more education there on everyone's end (both races), there are some very intelligent people that do live there. Even though they don't seem to be on this site. So, since I am from there, let me put my 2 cents in. As for the future president, lets not fail to recognize that he is NOT black nor is he white. He is BOTH. So, for all of the black people that are holding a lot of pride in this situation...wait until you have Collin Powell or Jesse Jackson on the stand before you start screaming first black president. Next, what the hell are african americans anyway?? I HATE it when people are politically correct. That is nothing but sugarcoating an obvious area. Something of which I don't think is necessary among adults. And speaking of "African Americans"...does that mean I'm Ireland American?? Now...how stupid does that sound?? Yeah, pretty stupid. As far as the future president goes, my good Lord, I don't care if he is polka dotted...after 9/11 are we serious in electing someone with the name Hussein Obama?? Americans are looked at as stupid and ignorant already but now we are just being plain laughed at. And every black person (I REFUSE to use african american) would agree if the man on the stand had white skin...he would have been tossed off the stage the 1st day he stepped on. God help our country and I hope Obama (sounds American to me...yeah, right!!) has something up his sleeve for us other than silently helping the middle east in many of their scams...like I really am afraid that he is about to do...
Now, for all of you guys out there on this site that are having unintelligent arguments (which I have to say is very entertaining)...research your soul before you jump on society's bandwagon.
carol

Lawrenceville, GA

#26 Jan 8, 2009
Ok, let me interrupt this ignorant conversation on all ends. I was born and raised in Ashburn and true there needs to be a lot more education there on everyone's end (both races), there are some very intelligent people that do live there. Even though they don't seem to be on this site. So, since I am from there, let me put my 2 cents in. As for the future president, lets not fail to recognize that he is NOT black nor is he white. He is BOTH. So, for all of the black people that are holding a lot of pride in this situation...wait until you have Collin Powell or Jesse Jackson on the stand before you start screaming first black president. Next, what the hell are african americans anyway?? I HATE it when people are politically correct. That is nothing but sugarcoating an obvious area. Something of which I don't think is necessary among adults. And speaking of "African Americans"...does that mean I'm Ireland American?? Now...how stupid does that sound?? Yeah, pretty stupid. As far as the future president goes, my good Lord, I don't care if he is polka dotted...after 9/11 are we serious in electing someone with the name Hussein Obama?? Americans are looked at as stupid and ignorant already but now we are just being plain laughed at. And every black person (I REFUSE to use african american) would agree if the man on the stand had white skin...he would have been tossed off the stage the 1st day he stepped on. God help our country and I hope Obama (sounds American to me...yeah, right!!) has something up his sleeve for us other than silently helping the middle east in many of their scams...like I really am afraid that he is about to do...
Now, for all of you guys out there on this site that are having unintelligent arguments (which I have to say is very entertaining)...research your soul before you jump on society's bandwagon

“Doot de doot”

doot doot da...!

#27 Jan 8, 2009
Carol, I don't know if somebody told you that you were one of those intelligent people in Ashburn that you mentioned. You aren't. Maybe they were trying to be nice, but you are just as dopey as the rest of the rednecks that claim Obama is a terrorist and all the rest rest of that ignorant crap. You use more words than some of the other rednecks to make a dope of yourself but you really don't leave any room for doubt.

“Celery City Critic”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28 Jan 19, 2009
Robert, yer off yer meds again. Being bi-polar isn't a crime. But being illiterate and nervy enough to show it,is just a sad thing.
agreeing

Hahira, GA

#29 Jan 20, 2009
I have to agree with this one. Obama won this only because he's black. I'm not racist. In fact, I am everything but racist being in an inter-racial relationship. But I do get into politics a little and I've asked several of my friends why they were voting for him and they only could come up with a few reasons that really had nothing to do with his political plans. Truth is, he won only because he's black. or half black anyway. I don't think he's a good candidate and never will be. But I must say that he is the lesser of all the evils that were running. I'm just glad Bush is gone.

“Doot de doot”

doot doot da...!

#30 Jan 21, 2009
I hate to break it to you, Moultrie, but you're a racist. Inter-racial relationship or not, you're a bigot! Strom Thurmond was a racist SOB and he had an inter-racial relationship.
Your survey of several of your friends doesn't say anything about Obama or other voters.
Truth is, I live in a pretty much all white, highly conservative, rural county and Obama won here. Not, NOT because he's black!! Truth is, he won because of his intelligence, his integrity, his ability and his ideas.
Milli

Tallahassee, FL

#31 Mar 24, 2009
The good part about this president is that he's basically a nice guy who's going to allow all the ignoramous and brain dead whackos in this country benefit from the improvements that will be coming our way. I personally hope they are so stubborn and ignorant that they stay the way they are, stay drunk dumb and blissfull...evolution teaches they'll eventually lose relevence, membersand eventually and just fade away.....
hohum

Ford City, PA

#32 Mar 26, 2009
you guys are so boring,if all the usa felt like you do,we are all lost,blacks,whites hispanics. guess who was here after the indians, who came from all over the world and made this a place for freedom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rebecca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pete Collins Feb 18 Hisbabymama 1
Shame Feb 13 Tunersalad 3
Abbeville Builders Supply Feb 12 Smoking 2
Where Courtny Gibbs ? Feb 4 dopehoe 1
Kenny and Christy Feb 4 wise ole owl 11
Lilly and them titties Jan '17 Titty Baby 5
Andy jones Jan '17 Nick marshall 3

Rebecca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance