Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
robert

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 7, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

because his wife hate america

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 7, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What the hell is "afrain ameracia"?

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 16, 2008
 
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu7Uul1ZIGHwB4Nt... **http%3a//www.youtube.com/wat ch%3fv=OjHqIvo6uGA

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 16, 2008
 
Dee Dee

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 26, 2008
 
Now that statement is ignorant. If she hates America, why is she supporting her husband as he runs to become Leader and Chief of this country. I am not saying to vote for him or not to vote for him, however I am an African American and to not vote for someone because of their skin color is wrong. If this is the mind set of the town we are in worse shape than I thought.
not_from_GA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 28, 2008
 
I really think "Robert from Rebecca, GA" should LEARN TO SPELL before he starts making political statements!! It's called BASIC EDUCATION and you SHOULD have learned it in elementary school!! Talk about IGNORANCE!! And I agree with Dee Dee from West Green, GA .... choosing to vote or not vote for someone simply because of their skin color is REALLY IGNORANT!! I'm SO RELIEVED I'm NOT_FROM_GA!!!
Steve

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WE ARE TOO.
come on

Hazlehurst, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 15, 2008
 
retuon

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jesus H Christ do they have schools down there? First the moron from Rebekkeee types,"dont' elect the afrain ameracia" which makes no sense,(to English speakers anyway). Now his cuzzin from Savannah types, "retuon". What the hell are you incest babies talking about?
Darius

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 12, 2008
 
You should learn to spelled before you even try to vote.
2 B or not 2 B

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

u say you should not vote for someone b/c of their skin color.....but how many black people are voting for Obama because he is black?

ALL OF THEM!

Look at the statistics in GA alone. the # of black voters has increased "violently". Why now? Because there is a black man running for president!

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

2 B or not 2 B wrote:
u say you should not vote for someone b/c of their skin color.....but how many black people are voting for Obama because he is black?
ALL OF THEM!
Look at the statistics in GA alone. the # of black voters has increased "violently". Why now? Because there is a black man running for president!
That proves what? How many born again ignorant rednecks voted for the born again ignorant redneck Bush just because he is an ignorant born again redneck?
How many of the hicks in your county would elect Dale Earnhardt, Jr. president for life if he asked 'em to?
Explain, specifically what your point is. You do have one...right?
doc

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 29, 2008
 
people do not abuse this site with childish ,jargon ,jibberish ,or ignorance...
anonymous

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 29, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am not from Georgia, and am educated so therefore I wish to add that just because Mr. Obama is black is not a good enough reason not to vote for him. I will vote for him and I am a white. I wouldn't care if he were green, it would be better than what we have had 8 miserable years of. We have lost over 3,000 of our American soldiers because of that so called leader from Texas and please tell me how the economy is in Georgia. I bet it's the same as here in Kentucky. It is a fact when good ole' "W" took office that gasoline was $1.46 per gallon and folks were not in jeopardy of foreclosure on their homes.
Also, Robert from Rebecca, it is A-f-r-i-c-a-n A-m-e-r-i-c-a-n. Put down that Budweiser can, turn off Nascar and get some Hooked On Phonics and learn to read and spell before you start putting down any other American, African or otherwise. Have a good day.
Jon

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 30, 2008
 
anonymous wrote:
I am not from Georgia, and am educated so therefore I wish to add that just because Mr. Obama is black is not a good enough reason not to vote for him. I will vote for him and I am a white. I wouldn't care if he were green, it would be better than what we have had 8 miserable years of. We have lost over 3,000 of our American soldiers because of that so called leader from Texas and please tell me how the economy is in Georgia. I bet it's the same as here in Kentucky. It is a fact when good ole' "W" took office that gasoline was $1.46 per gallon and folks were not in jeopardy of foreclosure on their homes.
Also, Robert from Rebecca, it is A-f-r-i-c-a-n A-m-e-r-i-c-a-n. Put down that Budweiser can, turn off Nascar and get some Hooked On Phonics and learn to read and spell before you start putting down any other American, African or otherwise. Have a good day.
Well were proud that your educated. Most people who brag on being educated usually are the ones who are not. Stay up north dip s#$T. Have a good day.
anonymous

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

To Jon,

When you are trying to say we are, you type it like this, we're. It's called a contraction, and that's where two words become one. I never said that I had been to Georgia, I'm not sure where you got that idea from. Is stay up North dip shit the most intelligent argument that you all have down there? I bet good ole "W" carried the whole state of Georgia 8 years ago didn't he? Not surprising though. Just keep your head in that Georgia clay and se how things turn. Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!
Righton

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 6, 2008
 
anonymous wrote:
I am not from Georgia, and am educated so therefore I wish to add that just because Mr. Obama is black is not a good enough reason not to vote for him. I will vote for him and I am a white. I wouldn't care if he were green, it would be better than what we have had 8 miserable years of. We have lost over 3,000 of our American soldiers because of that so called leader from Texas and please tell me how the economy is in Georgia. I bet it's the same as here in Kentucky. It is a fact when good ole' "W" took office that gasoline was $1.46 per gallon and folks were not in jeopardy of foreclosure on their homes.
Also, Robert from Rebecca, it is A-f-r-i-c-a-n A-m-e-r-i-c-a-n. Put down that Budweiser can, turn off Nascar and get some Hooked On Phonics and learn to read and spell before you start putting down any other American, African or otherwise. Have a good day.
Gas was $1.79 in 2006 when the Dems took control of the House ! Pelosi promised to reduce gas prices if they were elected and what happened ?, Gas more than Doubled in price, which sent our economy into a tail spin ! The fact is the economy was fine until the Dems regained power in 2006 ! You ain't seen nothing yet ! Just wait until Obama raises your Taxes ; you'll be wishing Bush was back in office !

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 6, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Righton wrote:
<quoted text>Gas was $1.79 in 2006 when the Dems took control of the House ! Pelosi promised to reduce gas prices if they were elected and what happened ?, Gas more than Doubled in price, which sent our economy into a tail spin ! The fact is the economy was fine until the Dems regained power in 2006 ! You ain't seen nothing yet ! Just wait until Obama raises your Taxes ; you'll be wishing Bush was back in office !
You don't know what you're talking about. Here are a few facts:
Average US retail price for gasoline in Jan 2001, when the Dubya was sworn in,$1.46/gallon. Get that?$1.46. By Jan 2005, the start of the Dumbya's second term $1.91/gallon. By the magical date of Jan 2006 it had gone up to $2.35/gallon.
Congress doesn't really have much to say about gas prices. The biggest factors in the price jump were:
1. Invasion of Iraq. Created instability in oil supplies. Some of that was real, most was perception and profiteering.
2. US oil companies haven't built a new refinery in decades. They blame environmentalists but that's bullshit. They already own land to build on. The just make more money by restricting production.
3. Bush is an oil guy. His daddy was an oil guy. Cheney is and oil demon. Bush's friends are oil guys. He comes from Texas which is an oil state. They all made tons and tons of dough off of higher prices. There are places in west Texas that were no more than a bar and an outhouse in 2001 that now have Walmarts and Bass Pro Shops because of the high cost of gas. If Cheney and his pals get their way they're going to peel Wyoming like an orange. Just strip away everything to get to the coal and anything else that has carbon in it and turn the whole damn state into a Lunar Themepark.
Republiklan greed, corruption, deregulation and an insane foreign policy sent our economy into a tailspin. Fortunately for humanity those dumb bastards have pretty much been exposed for what they are and are now a dying breed.
SlingShot

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 6, 2008
 
Skunk River Joe wrote:
What the hell is "afrain ameracia"?
I've been asking myself that question ! It sounds like someone is afraid to say Negro, Black, Coon, Rug, Spook, Blue Gum etc.... Political correcteness is not my favorite thing to do ! I hate hyphenated Americans who are offended by their idenity !

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 6, 2008
 
SlingShot wrote:
<quoted text>I've been asking myself that question ! It sounds like someone is afraid to say Negro, Black, Coon, Rug, Spook, Blue Gum etc.... Political correcteness is not my favorite thing to do ! I hate hyphenated Americans who are offended by their idenity !
So I take it you'd prefer that instead of calling you a racist-moron, I should refer to you as a redneck, racist and a moron. See, no hyphens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rebecca Discussions

Search the Rebecca Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 47 min jeb stuart 49,602
I-75 speeding ticket (Jun '09) Jul 21 Brentfromfloridasameissue 347
prostitute from florida?? Jul 21 Last honest man Abbeville 6
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Heart throb Jul 14 Allisa 35
jessie marchant Jul 14 tim 2
Romaine's Stained Glass Jun '14 old glasser 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rebecca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rebecca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rebecca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rebecca
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••