Posted in the Reagan Forum

Pearline Mathis

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Will see you soon!

LOCAL

Hewitt, TX

#2 Jun 13, 2013
I have been to this location multiple times, every time I feel that I am in the way, and an inconvience to the staff. They are all very rude girls, and act as if they are more concerned in socializing than helping customers. I will continue to shop at this location because the pricing is very fair, BUT I will always get in and get out. I don't have time in my day to deal with teenage girls' cattiness.
Wacoan

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2013
I won't be going to Plato's closet again. I waited 45 minutes for them to go through my stuff. Only for them to tell me they wouldn't take a jean that was exactly what they already had on the rack and were charging $55 dollars for. Racks are so full you can hardly shop them. Because of there inconsistency I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Local

Euless, TX

#4 Dec 14, 2013
Wacoan wrote:
I won't be going to Plato's closet again. I waited 45 minutes for them to go through my stuff. Only for them to tell me they wouldn't take a jean that was exactly what they already had on the rack and were charging $55 dollars for. Racks are so full you can hardly shop them. Because of there inconsistency I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Maybe that's why they were still on the rack because they don't sell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reagan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pipe Down Services 6 hr candice 1
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 9 hr Baybeh 6,867
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Any farts 738
Women Jun 28 DoesntMaTTeRdoeBAE 2
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun 28 DoesntMaTTeRdoeBAE 2
Pussified Bandidos Jun 22 Fun 70
More from around the web

Reagan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Reagan Mortgages