LOCAL

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

I have been to this location multiple times, every time I feel that I am in the way, and an inconvience to the staff. They are all very rude girls, and act as if they are more concerned in socializing than helping customers. I will continue to shop at this location because the pricing is very fair, BUT I will always get in and get out. I don't have time in my day to deal with teenage girls' cattiness.
Wacoan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

I won't be going to Plato's closet again. I waited 45 minutes for them to go through my stuff. Only for them to tell me they wouldn't take a jean that was exactly what they already had on the rack and were charging $55 dollars for. Racks are so full you can hardly shop them. Because of there inconsistency I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Local

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Wacoan wrote:
I won't be going to Plato's closet again. I waited 45 minutes for them to go through my stuff. Only for them to tell me they wouldn't take a jean that was exactly what they already had on the rack and were charging $55 dollars for. Racks are so full you can hardly shop them. Because of there inconsistency I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Maybe that's why they were still on the rack because they don't sell!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Reagan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Reagan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••