Search warrant against Tony Calabrese...

Search warrant against Tony Calabrese for obstructing Holly Bobo investigation

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 7, 2012, titled Search warrant against Tony Calabrese for obstructing Holly Bobo investigation. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations together executed a search warrant at the East Liverpool home of Tony Calabrese for obstructing their investigation into missing Darden, Tennessee nursing student, Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2012
I believe LE will find items related to this case that could help them. I also believe they will find much much more. Hope this leads to an arrest.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2012
Tony's story is on front page of Lisbon Morning Journal this morning. Not sure about any other papers or TV stations. It was on HLN yesterday.

Since: Dec 11

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Did they find out anything on tc
Answer

Kittanning, PA

#4 Jun 4, 2012
He OUGHT to be arrested for taking pictures of fat females in bikinis. G-R-O-S-S!!!
question

Jackson, TN

#5 Mar 4, 2014
Is this man what they call a super attorney?
Wasn't he Mary Winklers attorney?
Isn't he David Swift attorney?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reagan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 44 min Bite this 266,333
Depressed 54 min The Thinker 8
wesley welton? (Oct '10) 1 hr BrandysBoyfriend 29
If you're planning a future with her... 1 hr POPA 17
If a child has a public eventation do not attend 2 hr The Thinker 11
Jason collins 8 hr Leo 22
Sean penn in Lexington 10 hr SpicoliFan3 7

Reagan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reagan Mortgages