Nicole Kurowski: Teacher, Cheer Coach...

Nicole Kurowski: Teacher, Cheer Coach Faces Student Sex Charge

There are 2 comments on the News Max story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Nicole Kurowski: Teacher, Cheer Coach Faces Student Sex Charge. In it, News Max reports that:

Nicole Kurowski, a 27-year-old gym teacher and cheerleading coach at a Pennsylvania-area high school, was arrested Wednesday and charged with having sex with a 17-year-old male student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

dumb broads

Kingston, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2013
dumb skank just couldnt get enough teenage c u mm down her throat.
justlovethis

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Nov 18, 2013
I just love hearing stories like this cuz it just reminds me just how screwed up our laws are..the DA,cops,etc. All claim that this 'boy' is a 'victim' and that he is scorned for life. You bey he is a victim because he isn't getting laid anymore!!!. Now our government will just brat this poor woman down and she'll do a significant time in prison wasting our tax dollars and they will put her on means law making her a 'sexually violent predator' all because she had consensual relationship with a young man they claim is a 'juvenile'. Now if u take this same 'juvenile' and lets say he shoots this teacher with a gun and kills her...now all of a sudden he is an 'adult'.. Government in action..amazing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Busy Signals Continue, Jobless Help on Hold Jan 21 eatmymancunt 1
Tony Tonino Palumbo of Reading and Avondale Jan 8 Andrea 1
News There's a lot of fun out in the snow, many in B... (Feb '10) Dec '16 Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da 6
Almost Hit By A Car on Lancaster Avenue Dec '16 Shaking Head 1
Reading Music Thread (Nov '15) Dec '16 Musikologist 3
News Will Trump bring back jobs? Pennsylvanians say,... Dec '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 957
News Affordable Dental Solutions Revolutionizes Dent... Nov '16 zelma parsons 1

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reading Mortgages