Nicole Kurowski: Teacher, Cheer Coach Faces Student Sex Charge

Nov 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Max

Nicole Kurowski, a 27-year-old gym teacher and cheerleading coach at a Pennsylvania-area high school, was arrested Wednesday and charged with having sex with a 17-year-old male student.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
dumb broads

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

dumb skank just couldnt get enough teenage c u mm down her throat.
justlovethis

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

I just love hearing stories like this cuz it just reminds me just how screwed up our laws are..the DA,cops,etc. All claim that this 'boy' is a 'victim' and that he is scorned for life. You bey he is a victim because he isn't getting laid anymore!!!. Now our government will just brat this poor woman down and she'll do a significant time in prison wasting our tax dollars and they will put her on means law making her a 'sexually violent predator' all because she had consensual relationship with a young man they claim is a 'juvenile'. Now if u take this same 'juvenile' and lets say he shoots this teacher with a gun and kills her...now all of a sudden he is an 'adult'.. Government in action..amazing...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reading Discussions

Search the Reading Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr D Cheney 3,748
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Sat Capt Lou 51,114
iron order mc, pennsylvania truth (Oct '10) Jul 4 Oldies 39
Review: Animal Clinic Of Reading - Dwight Rude DVM (Jun '11) Jun 25 Carol Rivera 13
Food stamp cuts hit Berks County hard (Nov '13) Jun 20 PuddingTame 9
Police Blotter: 3 charged as synthetic weed dea... Jun 17 lady 2
Taylor-made: 5 Swift facts Jun 13 I HATE New Days 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Berks County was issued at July 14 at 3:54AM EDT

•••
•••

Reading News Video

•••
•••

Reading Jobs

•••