West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Romney, his kids and Nugent are all draft dodging cowards.. was Nugent out campaigning for Mutt too?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wolf puppy, your ted nugent was and is a one hit wonder, nothing more and nothing less. Boy George has sold more records then your nugent has been who's best days are in his real rear view mirror. Milli vanalli also sold more then your nugent. REALITY IS A BITCH
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Wolf puppy, your ted nugent was and is a one hit wonder, nothing more and nothing less. Boy George has sold more records then your nugent has been who's best days are in his real rear view mirror. Milli vanalli also sold more then your nugent. REALITY IS A BITCH
So, what's your point? The conversation is not who sold the most records.

Nugent is wealthy, you aren't.

End of discussion.......
Oprah

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Halliburton gave Dick Cheney a $34 million payout when he left the company to join the presidential ticket.

We looked at a personal financial disclosure form that Cheney signed on Sept. 1, 2000. This is the filing made once someone joins a national presidential ticket. It represents the candidate's holdings and income as of August. In the portion addressing Cheney's compensation from Halliburtion, the file lists the following categories and dollar amounts as of that date:

• Salary/bonus (gross):$4,721, 947
• Deferred salary:$1,042, 441
• Senior executive deferred compensation contributions:$654,804

Meanwhile, on May 15, 2001, Cheney also signed a second disclosure form that is supposed to update the August 2000 filing so that it covers the full year. In this filing, Cheney disclosed the following Halliburton income:

• Salary/bonus (gross):$821,896
• Elective deferred salary:$403,166
• Stock equivalent unit bonus:$396,213
• Senior executive deferred compensation contributions:$53,692
• Elective deferred salary lump sum payout:$1,140,160
• Restricted stock imputed income:$7,560,000
• Nonqualified stock option income:$21,964,254
• Senior executive deferred compensation payout:$2,797,128

"Thanks Hallibuton ,I owe ya one"- Dick Cheney

LØØK HERE:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Damn that Obama giving away free cell phones!
It's breaking the bank!
Oprah

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Friends have earned since Dick became Vice President of the United States.

While Dick claims he has no ties with the company he use to run, he receives about $150,000 per year from Halliburton. Of course the fact that Halliburton and Friends have the Vice President on the payroll has nothing to do with the billions of American tax dollars that Haliburton has made since we invaded Iraq to liberate the Iraqi people. Here are a few fun facts that will help you understand how Halliburton has earned those billions of taxpayers dollars fair and square!

FUN FACT 1 - On October 29,2003, the Associated Press reported that "the U.S. government hired the company in Iraq without a competitive bid, after the company recommended itself in a study. Halliburton's Iraq oil services contract, worth $1.59 billion so far, will be extended until December or January."

FUN FACT 2 - The Associated Press on October 29, 2003 also reported that "Iraq contractors DynCorp, Bechtel and Halliburton donated more than $2.2 million mainly to Republican causes like the 2000 Bush presidential campaign between 1999 and 2002, according to the Center for Responsive Politics."

FUN FACT 3 - The Associate Press further reported on October 29, 2003 that we taxpayers paid Halliburton's subsidiary Kellogg, Brown & Root $3 million to build a mess tent in Bagdad for our troops.
FUN FACT 4 - The U.S. government and its taxpayers are paying Vice President Dick Cheney 's former firm Halliburton $2.65 a gallon for gasoline imported into Iraq from Kuwait and then reselling it to Iraqis for 4 to 15 cents. When is the last time you paid 4cents for a gallon of gas?

FUN FACT 5 - The Army Corps of Engineers announced in March 2003 that Halliburton had been awarded a no-bid contract, with a $7 billion limit, for putting out fires at Iraqi oil wells. Corps spokesmen justified the lack of competition on the grounds that the operation was part of a classified war plan and the Army did not have time to secure competitive bids for the work.

FUN FACT 6 - Bush himself was "shocked" at the overcharges and vowed that Halliburton would pay back any money they stole from the American people. Of course, this was another ploy by the Bush Administration to get the story out of the papers. One week later, the Pentagon determined that Halliburton had not been stealing from the taxpayers! Guess that W decided to let them off the hook!

FUN FACT 7 - The Pentagon acknowledged in 2004 that Haliburton was under investigation for charging the United States Taxpayers for meals it never served to our soldiers in Iraq! Apparently, the Bush/Cheney Adminstration has been paying Haliburton and Friends for three meals for every one meal Haliburton actually served. Makes you wonder how much that Turkey Bush was holding up in Iraq on Thanksgiving Day 2003 cost the U.S. Taxpayer!

The Blue View of this raw corruption was summed up best by Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J., who has stated that, "Halliburton is looting the U.S. Treasury and this administration seems to be happy to help them."

The Reds View is slightly different. First, remember that forgiveness is a Christian Virtue. Second, the Reds refer you to Bush Christian Founding Principle 8 which sayeth, "You can steal whatever you want as long as you are a CEO, President, Vice President, CFO, or Treasurer of a Fortune 500 Corporation. However, if your theft exceeds $1,000,000, you must attend a Protestant Church Service the Sunday after your theft exceeds the $1,000,000 threshold."

It's breaking the bank!
Oprah

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Expanding Halliburton probe confirms Bush administration is most corrupt in US history:

On the eve of the 2004 presidential election, allegations about the corrupt relationship between the Bush administration and Halliburton Corp., the company formerly run by Vice President Richard Cheney, have taken center stage once again. Press reports Friday said that the FBI has expanded an ongoing investigation into contracts obtained by Halliburton’s subsidiary, Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR), in Iraq and Kuwait.

The FBI sought an interview with Bunnatine H. Greenhouse, a senior Army civil servant who objected to the KBR no-bid contract and complained that it represented preferential treatment. The Army gave KBR a secret $7 billion contract to restore Iraq’s oil fields just before Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2004/10/hall-...

It's breaking the bank!
Oprah

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

How the Bush Family Makes a Killing from George's Presidency:

Halliburton scored almost $1.2 billion in revenue from contracts related to Iraq in the third quarter of 2006, leading one analyst to comment: "Iraq was better than expected... Overall, there is nothing really to question or be skeptical about. I think the results are very good."

Very good indeed. An estimated 655,000 dead Iraqis, over 3,000 dead coalition troops, billions stolen from Iraq's coffers, a country battered by civil war - but Halliburton turned a profit, so the results are very good.

Very good certainly for Vice President Dick Cheney, who resigned from Halliburton in 2000 with a $33.7 million retirement package (not bad for roughly four years of work). In a stunning conflict of interest, Cheney still holds 50,000 stock options in the company. Why pursue diplomacy when you can rake in a personal fortune from war?

Yet Cheney isn't the only one who has benefited from the Bush administration's destructive policies. The Bush family has done quite nicely too. Just a few examples:

Bush Sr.

Bush's dad has strong connections to the Carlyle Group, a massive private equity investment firm whose Chairman Emeritus is Frank Carlucci, a former college roommate of Donald Rumsfeld's and former Defense Secretary under Ronald Reagan. Imagine the pull Carlucci has with today's White House...

But Carlucci has another secret weapon - Bush Sr. Amid conflict-of-interest allegations, the elder Bush resigned from the Carlyle Group in 2003, but reportedly remains on retainer, opening doors to lucrative profits in the Middle East and elsewhere. Bush Sr.'s specialty is Saudi Arabia; in fact, he was at a Carlyle investment conference with Osama bin Laden's estranged brother, Shafiq bin Laden, when the 9/11 attacks took place.

Carlyle specializes in military and security investments, and with Bush Jr. in office, the company's profits have soared; it received $677 million in contracts in 2002, then a whopping $2.1 billion in 2003. Carlyle's investors currently enjoy an equity capital pool of over 44 billion dollars.

In January 2006, Bush Sr. wrote China's Foreign Affairs Ministry that it would be "beneficial to the comprehensive development of Sino-US relations" if Beijing approved the sale of a Chinese bank to a consortium which included Carlyle. Bluntly put, Bush Sr. asked China to grant Carlyle a lucrative business deal or risk his son's wrath.

LØØK HERE:

http://www.heatherwokusch.com/index.php...

It's breaking the bank!
Oprah

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Did you hear what Michelle Obama did to me?

I broke my back go get her husband elected in 2008.

I was repayed by being banned from the White House!

Michelle said she didn't want some fat black woman waddling around the White House.

Obviously Michelle hasn't looked in the mirror....she must go 190-200 pounds.

Look it up...what I just posted about Michelle blocking me is true.....

Michelle's weight is just a guess....but I'm probably not far off the mark

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Oh my bobby6969, you and i have something great in common and that would be Boy George. I still get a tingle up my leg when I think of Boy George. I remember my first tingle, it was, omg the best tingle I ever had. Thanks to you I'm all sweaty and hot...want to meet at Danny's and play sandwich?
rikki rocket

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Has it ever accured to you that Nugent is still awesome and you are the one that became the dingleberry?
Think about it.....
I served my country for 21 yr. I went to war with my friends in 2003. I could of stayed at home due to an injury. TED NUGENT is a F***ing coward.
John Galti

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

He's just a treasonous prick who likes to blame others for his miserable life.
I think he gets paid to post on here all day long from some right-wing stink tank group.

Why the fck else would someone do this?

There's no other rational reason. Is there?

He's a loser extrodinaire.....
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……… Get over it,no corbet
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

rikki rocket wrote:
<quoted text>
I served my country for 21 yr. I went to war with my friends in 2003. I could of stayed at home due to an injury. TED NUGENT is a F***ing coward.
I don't believe you. Democrats are cowards, that' s why you won' t many in the military. Liberals hate and make fun of the military, so if you are a veteran, you would see that and would not side with the party of cowards.

And what's with the obsession of Nugent not serving? Clinton never served, he was too busy molesting women, Obama never served, he was too busy hanging out with America haters. I could go on but you get my drift.

So stop pretending to be a veteran, that is an insult to those that ACTUALLY served!
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you. Democrats are cowards, that' s why you won' t many in the military. Liberals hate and make fun of the military, so if you are a veteran, you would see that and would not side with the party of cowards.
And what's with the obsession of Nugent not serving? Clinton never served, he was too busy molesting women, Obama never served, he was too busy hanging out with America haters. I could go on but you get my drift.
So stop pretending to be a veteran, that is an insult to those that ACTUALLY served!
try a list of politicians that served from a older list.

http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

John Boehner, R-OH - did not serve.

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani - did not serve.

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney - did not serve in the military but did serve the Mormon Church on a 30-month mission to France.

Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey - avoided the draft, did not serve.

VP Cheney - several deferments , the last by marriage (in his own words, "had other priorities than military service")

Former Att'y Gen. John Ashcroft - did not serve ; received seven deferment to teach business ed at SW Missouri State

Jeb Bush, Florida Governor - did not serve.

Karl Rove - avoided the draft, did not serve

Former Speaker Newt Gingrich - avoided the draft, did not serve

Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the National Rifle Association - did not serve --" weaseled out by getting a family doctor to claim he had a nervous disorder".

and a favorite republican

Former House Majority Leader Tom Delay - avoided the draft, did not serve . "So many minority youths had volunteered ... that there was literally no room for patriotic folks like himself."

yep most republicans talk the talk.
only a scant few walked the walk.

speaking of talkers

Bill O'Reilly, did not serve
Rush Limbaugh, did not serve (4-F with a 'pilonidal cyst'
Sean Hannity, did not serve.
Antonin Scalia, did not serve
Michael Medved, did not serve
Charlie Daniels, did not serve
Ted Nugent, did not serve
Country Singer Toby Keith, did not serve.
Michael Savage (aka Michael Alan Weiner)- did not serve, too busy chasing herbs and botany degrees in Hawaii and Fiji

so guess you were drifting out of reality.
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
try a list of politicians that served from a older list.
http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html
John Boehner, R-OH - did not serve.
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani - did not serve.
Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney - did not serve in the military but did serve the Mormon Church on a 30-month mission to France.
Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey - avoided the draft, did not serve.
VP Cheney - several deferments , the last by marriage (in his own words, "had other priorities than military service")
Former Att'y Gen. John Ashcroft - did not serve ; received seven deferment to teach business ed at SW Missouri State
Jeb Bush, Florida Governor - did not serve.
Karl Rove - avoided the draft, did not serve
Former Speaker Newt Gingrich - avoided the draft, did not serve
Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the National Rifle Association - did not serve --" weaseled out by getting a family doctor to claim he had a nervous disorder".
and a favorite republican
Former House Majority Leader Tom Delay - avoided the draft, did not serve . "So many minority youths had volunteered ... that there was literally no room for patriotic folks like himself."
yep most republicans talk the talk.
only a scant few walked the walk.
speaking of talkers
Bill O'Reilly, did not serve
Rush Limbaugh, did not serve (4-F with a 'pilonidal cyst'
Sean Hannity, did not serve.
Antonin Scalia, did not serve
Michael Medved, did not serve
Charlie Daniels, did not serve
Ted Nugent, did not serve
Country Singer Toby Keith, did not serve.
Michael Savage (aka Michael Alan Weiner)- did not serve, too busy chasing herbs and botany degrees in Hawaii and Fiji
so guess you were drifting out of reality.
Did you serve dumbar? The Duke did!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

"it is almost a false argument to say that we have a spending problem. We have a budget deficit problem."

See we have plenty of money we just don't tax people enough according to Nancy Pelosi.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/11/pe...
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jersey Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you serve dumbar? The Duke did!
sure about that?

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1055...

"He told friends he'd enlist after he made just one or two more movies."

"He even made a half-hearted effort to sign up, sending in the paperwork to enlist in the naval photography unit commanded by a good friend, director John Ford.

But he didn't follow through. Nobody really knows why; Wayne didn't like to talk about it. "

(During the war he'd gotten into a few fights with servicemen who wondered why he wasn't in uniform.)

unless you mean the movie character "the Duke of New York"
Issac Hayes-- his bio does not say he served in the armed services.
at least with a quick search of his name.

dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

try

http://www.nhgazette.com/chickenhawks/

"Depending on external circumstances, such an individual may become one of three varieties of chickenhawk:
• If there is no draft, and the nation is at peace, the individual becomes a Common Chickenhawk;
• If there is a draft, and the nation is at peace, the individual becomes a Chickenhawk First Class;
• If the there is a draft, and the nation is at war, the individual becomes a Chickenhawk First Class with Distinguished Fleeing Cross."

Theodore Anthony "Ted" Nugent

http://www.nhgazette.com/display/...

"This twit pretends to be a tough guy, but in 1990 he confessed that to dodge the draft he crapped in his pants for a week before reporting for his physical. It's understandable why — he's a coward. What's harder to understand is why the Army lets him entertain troops at Gitmo and Walter Reed"

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LMAO!

MASSIVE Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome going on this weekend.

The first symptom of DTMDS is the pathological and false belief that every poster you don't like is DTM.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK!!!!!
The king of copy and paste just discovered others can do the same as he does. Muffin Boy, aka Dan the Man.
I bet he got so excited he pissed his panties.
You really made yourself look like an azzhole....LMAO
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK!!!!! When you piss off the crybaby from West Mifflin aka Dan the Man he comes out as Gay Rogers. I guess all we need to do is piss him off and he comes out of his closet to play. LMAO
It's okay, you can admit you're a homosexual, the democrats love you.
Wolfgang wrote:
DTM is here this weekend as the clown from West Mifflin.
Give it up Danny, we're all on to you
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Danny Boy....your obsession with me and all your posts about little boys, gays, makes me think you have some deeply rooted mental problems. Were you sexually abused as a child? I think I now know why you were locked up and if it's true I hope you rot in hell, you sure don't deserve to breath air.
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny boy, you just gave yourself up with this post. See that's the problem with posting as numberous people.
You said the exact words...There I fixed it", in another post not too long ago, and changed the wording. The difference is you were DTM on that post. You goofed and forgot and did it as Dave Rogers.
If anyone has the engery and wants to waste their time you can find the post where DTM said the exact words and changed the post.
Wolfgang wrote:
Just like clockwork...bobby6464, jumps in to defend his alter ego, Dan the man. So obvious, so predictable. So stupid.
As Forest Gump said..."Stupid is as stupid does".
No more needs to be said.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny Boy will deny it like he always does or he will just ignore it. He has more ID's than there are Topix users. lol
I've caught him many times because he slipped up. He is a nut case, that's for sure.
Like I said before if Dan the Man was not post on here for a week there would be no liberal nut cases posting.
Dan the Man cannot stand me. LMAO......as if I really care.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noooooooooo. Bobb6464 is back. He lives in Portland OR. Never ever ever ever posted in any Oregon Forum. He only posts in the Chambersburg Forum. LOL.
Remember when bobby64 was always posting racist comments? The he left for awhile only to return as bobby6464...I think he was banned from Topix because of his racist comments.
Dan the Man is a racist and he knows it. Just a very sick little man.
These poor, sick bastards are obviously suffering.

We can only hope and pray that their terminal DTMDS brings them a swift and painless end. LOL!
NoOpinion

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LOL...They need universal health care!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 21 hr PA INDEPENDENT 3,906
Henry Thomas Mon Kin From KY 1
Officials in Reading to Announce Graffiti Abate... (Mar '09) Aug 20 Real artist 37
anyone know amanda schoen Aug 18 worried to death 1
How To Bring Peace To A Sad And Dangerous City.... Aug 13 Hoopty Do 2
Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) Aug 13 Holotta Wytrache 160
iron order mc, pennsylvania truth (Oct '10) Aug 9 NoBrain 43

Search the Reading Forum:
•••

Reading News Video

•••
•••

Reading Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Reading People Search