Taylor Swift Makes A Donation To Her ...

Taylor Swift Makes A Donation To Her Former Middle School

There are 2 comments on the WMDH-AM New Castle story from Jan 14, 2010, titled Taylor Swift Makes A Donation To Her Former Middle School. In it, WMDH-AM New Castle reports that:

Taylor Swift is giving back to her hometown of Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. According to the Reading Pennsylvania Eagle newspaper, Taylor has donated 25-thousand dollars to the Wyomissing school district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMDH-AM New Castle.

Ronster

Portland, OR

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Taylor Swift sucks, she can not sing!!

What is wrong with this music world?

I hear better singing at a local bar doing Karaoke.

It seems to be the common today, reading all the bad comments about the lack of talent this kid has. Thanks rich daddy for wrecking the level of talent needed to win a Grammy Award!
JASMINE

Pensacola, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2011
you are such a rude guy. what has she done to you? nothing so go find something better to do in your life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOCAL MUSIC TALENT: Berks County 1970's to 80's (Feb '16) Mar 2 MoJ 3
News Gov. Wolf on Al Boscov's Passing: 'He Cared Abo... Feb '17 Did you Boscov today 2
News Department store magnate Al Boscov has late-sta... Feb '17 Lara Croft 19
Review: Allstar Electronics (Mar '13) Feb '17 Eva 6
News Will Trump bring back jobs? Pennsylvanians say,... Jan '17 BuildTheWall 957
News Busy Signals Continue, Jobless Help on Hold Jan '17 eatmymancunt 1
Tony Tonino Palumbo of Reading and Avondale Jan '17 Andrea 1

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reading Mortgages