Regina girl, 10, sexually assaulted b...

Regina girl, 10, sexually assaulted by masked man

There are 2 comments on the Star Phoenix story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Regina girl, 10, sexually assaulted by masked man. In it, Star Phoenix reports that:

A directive that authorizes the RCMP and Canada's Border Services Agency to use and share information likely garnered through torture is ironic, coming as it does from a federal minister known as a "law... Saskatchewan saw housing affordability worsen significantly in the second quarter, according to the latest housing trends and affordability ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Phoenix.

WHATTHEFUCK

Regina, Canada

#1 Sep 1, 2012
It's pretty bad that you have to use a title like that to get attention !!! You sick bastard !!! WOW .... SEO .... who needs it when you got spiders crawlin' all over forums ... especially TOPIX!!!??? Anybody ever rapes a little girl or boy needs to be dragged down the street behind a car and I have a car .... pedo bitches !!!??? Who's with me !?

“Be Ready For..”

Since: Aug 11

MAGGOT

#2 Sep 18, 2012
looser.. that's all I can say..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reading festival tickets for sale Aug 13 Lucyyx 1
Apartment Buildings in Reading - Reviews Aug 9 Apartment Desired 3
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) Aug 1 Sergant of order 161
News Wanted Man Nabbed In Texas (Mar '10) Jul '15 I LOVE JOHNATHAN ... 10
reading is a filthy, disgusting dump!!!! (Jan '08) Jul '15 Charlie 65
Russell man back 88 Forge Road womelsdorf PA Jul '15 tina orlando 1
More on the side for my wife! Jul '15 Jon 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reading Mortgages