Berks County teacher faces additional charges for sex with students

There are 1 comment on the Aug 16, 2012, CW 15 story titled Berks County teacher faces additional charges for sex with students. In it, CW 15 reports that:

Additional charges were filed Thursday against a Berks County high school teacher and water polo/swimming coach as part of an ongoing investigation into alleged inappropriate contact and relationships with underage girls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW 15.

Marisa Rebuffe Lorah

Reading, PA

#1 Aug 23, 2012
I stand in strong support of Mr. Bell. The girls who are alleging that this coach, who was greatly admired by many students, abused them sexually so many years ago brings doubts and questions to any sane person's mind. Why the lapse of time in bringing charges? One would think that there would be some sort of "statute of limitations". How can this man prove that he did NOT sexually abuse them? Should there not be a requirement for physical evidence? Surely, after this, anyone may accuse somebody else of doing something many years ago. The whole thing is appalling and beyond belief. I have worked in San Diego and Boston in the field of law and I can state with certainty that you don't just appear years later and accuse somebody of serious charges. This is preposterous. The girls need attention or one of the fathers just found out. I smell something rotten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Animal Clinic Of Reading - Dwight Rude DVM (Jun '11) Apr 23 somebody 15
Gianattis Restaurant Apr 16 Lauren A 1
I need some phone numbers to prank a friend Apr 7 lucky516 1
News Report: Gosselins Rip The Duggars (Jun '09) Apr 6 Waffle_Eris 44
Any girls looking for fun age 18-25 (20M) Apr 5 Sam 1
Tipt Mar 29 Jizz 2
News Shillington gym owner busted on drug charges Mar 28 JuiceNtheGym 1
More from around the web

Reading People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE