Review: Advanced Orthopaedics - Paul ...

Review: Advanced Orthopaedics - Paul G Newman MD

Posted in the Reading Forum

MEL

Palmyra, PA

#1 Sep 25, 2011
I went to see Dr Newman about 2 months ago. I read about him on the internet and loved what I read. I thought he was going to be able to help me and tell me why I have constant pain. I been to acouple Dr's and never got a direct answer.The day of my appoinment all I could think was finally I will get an answer. Boy was I wrong. Dr Newman had me do hand tasks and touched my arm and hand to tell me he wanted me to see a physical therapist and to come back in a month. Well I went to see a physical therapist their was no difference. I never received a phone call from the Dr to see how I was feeling. I am so tired of constant pain and not knowing what is wrong. I give up! Dr's just see you to bill you and want to see you back in a month to bill you again. What a sad world we live in! I went to him for answers and onky received a bill. Personally if they don't know what is wrong then you shouldn't have to pay a bill either then. I highly DO NOT reccomend Dr Paul Newman.
lol

Phillipsburg, NJ

#2 Mar 9, 2013
To anyone reading this, if you have a problem with a professional or any other provider of a service that you are paying for it is your responsibility to speak up when it is relevant.

Do not be a doormat like this poster and just take what you get silently and then go complain about to people on the internet who don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reading bans conversion therapy Dec 28 weapon X 12
News Big cheetah-like feline captured in Pennsylvani... Nov '17 razz58 5
Reading Music Thread (Nov '15) Nov '17 meee 5
What a conspiracy Nov '17 meee 2
News Allentown to pay abortion protesters : The Morn... (Apr '07) Nov '17 weapon X 169
Review: Cure Pharmacy (Dec '15) Oct '17 Whats this 3
Review: Allstar Electronics (Mar '13) Oct '17 Whats this 14

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reading Mortgages