Victim's Family Waits For Justice - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown

Full story: WFMZ

Friday was a day of mourning for many on the 400 block of Woodward Street in Reading.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
What Fun

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

"Regardless of his lifestyle, he was a human being, and he did not deserve to die that way."

Virtually no one deserves to die that way. But now conviction of sexual assault and heroin possession is a LIFESTYLE?! That's just too ****ing funny.

http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail...
PSA

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Someone did society a favor.
Dream

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Criminal record, a car load of drugs at 1am on a weeknight and he's going to his aunt's house? And he has a one year old son. Why wasn't he at home being a man and carrying for his son instead of selling drugs. Society was done a favor by having this guy and all the other ones like him killed on the streets. Our court rooms and jails are already too full. BY BY DRUG DEALER
Erin

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Just another drug dealer, DEAD. Has a criminal record.
Feel bad for his family.But they didn't know????
One less on the street's to deal drug's, or help someone else. Drug's kill. So glad the drug's didn't get to children.
selena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

tyhree u will b missed, this doesnt seem real i cant believe ur gone, i hope they find whoever did this to u, and may u rest in peace btw u always had me laughin imma miss the goodtimes we had which r now memories:(
Ho Hum

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

another meets the consequences of poor life choices. history of legal entanglements with bag of drugs in the car and his family and friends want to nominate him for sainthood.

Speaks volumes of how he was raised.
Ken Mills

Shoemakersville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

+I live one house down from where this doorknob of a drug dealer was shot. Maybe if the family cooperated with the Police, they wouldn't have to wait so long for justice. And by the way, why was he going to his aunty's house with a big bag of crack. Would it be that 422 Woodward is the busiest drug house on the street? Hmmmm.
Typical

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Goodbye, garbage. We need some more of the trash taken out.
bridgesk24

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

It is wrong for people to speak so negatively of this young man. regardless of what was in his pocket, he still was a human being and died at a young age. the situation is sad he had children and a family. RIP Munch you will be missed.
Typical

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

bridgesk24 wrote:
It is wrong for people to speak so negatively of this young man. regardless of what was in his pocket, he still was a human being and died at a young age. the situation is sad he had children and a family. RIP Munch you will be missed.
He was a human, not a valuable human being. He was headed towards bigger crimes, someone stopped him. Sounds like a positive to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reading Discussions

Search the Reading Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 18 hr Capt Lou 51,114
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
iron order mc, pennsylvania truth (Oct '10) Jul 4 Oldies 39
Review: Animal Clinic Of Reading - Dwight Rude DVM (Jun '11) Jun 25 Carol Rivera 13
Food stamp cuts hit Berks County hard (Nov '13) Jun 20 PuddingTame 9
Police Blotter: 3 charged as synthetic weed dea... Jun 17 lady 2
Taylor-made: 5 Swift facts Jun 13 I HATE New Days 1
•••
•••

Reading News Video

•••
•••

Reading Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••