Victim's Family Waits For Justice - R...

Victim's Family Waits For Justice - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown

There are 10 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 12, 2011, titled Victim's Family Waits For Justice - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Friday was a day of mourning for many on the 400 block of Woodward Street in Reading.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

What Fun

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2011
"Regardless of his lifestyle, he was a human being, and he did not deserve to die that way."

Virtually no one deserves to die that way. But now conviction of sexual assault and heroin possession is a LIFESTYLE?! That's just too ****ing funny.

http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail...
PSA

Stanton, NJ

#2 Aug 13, 2011
Someone did society a favor.
Dream

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Aug 13, 2011
Criminal record, a car load of drugs at 1am on a weeknight and he's going to his aunt's house? And he has a one year old son. Why wasn't he at home being a man and carrying for his son instead of selling drugs. Society was done a favor by having this guy and all the other ones like him killed on the streets. Our court rooms and jails are already too full. BY BY DRUG DEALER
Erin

Reading, PA

#4 Aug 13, 2011
Just another drug dealer, DEAD. Has a criminal record.
Feel bad for his family.But they didn't know????
One less on the street's to deal drug's, or help someone else. Drug's kill. So glad the drug's didn't get to children.
selena

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2011
tyhree u will b missed, this doesnt seem real i cant believe ur gone, i hope they find whoever did this to u, and may u rest in peace btw u always had me laughin imma miss the goodtimes we had which r now memories:(
Ho Hum

Reading, PA

#6 Aug 14, 2011
another meets the consequences of poor life choices. history of legal entanglements with bag of drugs in the car and his family and friends want to nominate him for sainthood.

Speaks volumes of how he was raised.
Ken Mills

Temple, PA

#7 Aug 15, 2011
+I live one house down from where this doorknob of a drug dealer was shot. Maybe if the family cooperated with the Police, they wouldn't have to wait so long for justice. And by the way, why was he going to his aunty's house with a big bag of crack. Would it be that 422 Woodward is the busiest drug house on the street? Hmmmm.
Typical

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 15, 2011
Goodbye, garbage. We need some more of the trash taken out.
bridgesk24

Reading, PA

#9 Aug 16, 2011
It is wrong for people to speak so negatively of this young man. regardless of what was in his pocket, he still was a human being and died at a young age. the situation is sad he had children and a family. RIP Munch you will be missed.
Typical

Dallas, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2011
bridgesk24 wrote:
It is wrong for people to speak so negatively of this young man. regardless of what was in his pocket, he still was a human being and died at a young age. the situation is sad he had children and a family. RIP Munch you will be missed.
He was a human, not a valuable human being. He was headed towards bigger crimes, someone stopped him. Sounds like a positive to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big cheetah-like feline captured in Pennsylvani... Nov 14 razz58 5
Reading Music Thread (Nov '15) Nov 12 meee 5
What a conspiracy Nov 12 meee 2
News Allentown to pay abortion protesters : The Morn... (Apr '07) Nov 11 weapon X 169
Review: Cure Pharmacy (Dec '15) Oct 24 Whats this 3
Review: Allstar Electronics (Mar '13) Oct 24 Whats this 14
iron order mc, pennsylvania truth (Oct '10) Oct 24 Whats this 47

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reading Mortgages