School gives dropouts a second chance

School gives dropouts a second chance

There are 1 comment on the Reading Eagle/Reading Times story from Mar 4, 2012, titled School gives dropouts a second chance. In it, Reading Eagle/Reading Times reports that:

Nefrettiti Ramos was always a good student. She came from a good family and spent much of her childhood moving back and forth between Reading and New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reading Eagle/Reading Times.

Palu, Indonesia

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Good (morning/afternoon/ evening) audience, you're watching in the news in focus with me .......(your name).........
I'll present to you about the hot news for today and the news is about ......(the topic of news)........
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique's one-game ban for being sent off against Sporting Gijon in the Spanish league could be extended after accusing the referee of targeting him.
The Spain international was dismissed in the 3-1 win on Saturday, and later claimed referee Carlos Velasco Carballo's decision was premeditated because he had had criticized the official at halftime.
Victoriano Sanchez Arminio, who heads Spain's referees committee, calls Pique's words "unfortunate and serious" and says his organization will present a case to the Spanish football federation's disciplinary committee.
Pique will miss Sunday's game at Racing Santander.
Three-time defending champion Barcelona trails Spanish leader Real Madrid by 10 points.
Okay audience that's all of the news for today. We meet again in the same time and same channel. Thank you for your attention and good bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Trump bring back jobs? Pennsylvanians say,... 13 min joker 7
News Man jailed in fatal stabbing of Reading teen in... Oct 2 Robert Gray 1
News The Scary Clown Thing Goes Too Far in Reading, ... Oct 2 Robert Gray 1
News Allentown police link man to car recovered in R... Oct 1 silly rabbit 1
Review: Allstar Electronics (Mar '13) Sep 26 Anti-Allstar 5
News BREAKING NEWS: Jackson Township shooting (Feb '11) Sep '16 Mee 121
Review: Animal Clinic Of Reading - Dwight Rude DVM (Jun '11) Sep '16 riaera 16

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance