Stabbing In Reading Marks City's Firs...

Stabbing In Reading Marks City's First Murder Of 2011 - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown

There are 29 comments on the WFMZ story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Stabbing In Reading Marks City's First Murder Of 2011 - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A man is dead this morning after a stabbing in Reading, and it is the city's first murder of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
communitydrugfre e

Reading, PA

#23 May 19, 2011
this city of reading is more blacks, latins and puerto ricans. i'm from philadelphia, pa and at least there is brotherly love there. no brotherly love in reading, pa!!! if you ain't black, latin or puerto rican, they hate you and look at you like your hurting or killing there people. they all act like they own the city of reading, pa.. i actully starting to turn racist here in reading, pa now. i was born and raised in philladelphia, pa and i might just move back!!
communitydrugfre e

Reading, PA

#24 May 19, 2011
this city of reading, pa is ran by drug dealers. they are on every square inch of this city. i got to dunkin dounts a guy behind me talking on the phone saying "i really need that. i need to make that money. i have 3 guys to sell to" get a real job you piece of shit!! then i goto riteaid and another lowlife next to me selling drugs right in the store next to me. saying "here is 4 bags you better pay me back tomorrow" nothing but junkies......
Maria

Reading, PA

#25 Dec 14, 2011
Wow all you people sound utterly ridiculous. I was born in New York and raised in Reading the majority of my life. I am full Puertorican. Im not a drug dealer or a 'thug'. You people are going off your ignorant reason that everyone in Reading is horrible. Yes, it's full of Hispanic and blacks but that's what makes the city thrive, our diversity is what makes us unique. It's all about upbringing and surrounding. It's about choices people. I've seen news about crazy "redneck" going on killing sprees, but no one centers in on those statistic do they. So before you guys get all crazy and racial. Think before you say things because not all white people are child molesters are they ? Exactly, not every hispanic/black is a gang banger. Very ignorant people.
Get Out

Northampton, PA

#26 Dec 14, 2011
Maria wrote:
Wow all you people sound utterly ridiculous. I was born in New York and raised in Reading the majority of my life. I am full Puertorican. Im not a drug dealer or a 'thug'. You people are going off your ignorant reason that everyone in Reading is horrible. Yes, it's full of Hispanic and blacks but that's what makes the city thrive, our diversity is what makes us unique. It's all about upbringing and surrounding. It's about choices people. I've seen news about crazy "redneck" going on killing sprees, but no one centers in on those statistic do they. So before you guys get all crazy and racial. Think before you say things because not all white people are child molesters are they ? Exactly, not every hispanic/black is a gang banger. Very ignorant people.
Another one who won't own up to what her people have done. The city is a toilet because of the "diversity" you speak of. Nothing good has come of it. The only thing thriving in Reading is the welfare office, bars and drug sales.
By the way, you people born in NY and transplanted here is the main cause of the city's demise. Thanks.
Truth

Reading, PA

#27 Jan 9, 2012
Maria wrote:
Wow all you people sound utterly ridiculous. I was born in New York and raised in Reading the majority of my life. I am full Puertorican. Im not a drug dealer or a 'thug'. You people are going off your ignorant reason that everyone in Reading is horrible. Yes, it's full of Hispanic and blacks but that's what makes the city thrive, our diversity is what makes us unique. It's all about upbringing and surrounding. It's about choices people. I've seen news about crazy "redneck" going on killing sprees, but no one centers in on those statistic do they. So before you guys get all crazy and racial. Think before you say things because not all white people are child molesters are they ? Exactly, not every hispanic/black is a gang banger. Very ignorant people.
The city is not thriving. It is in decay.

Isn't your thriving city in Chapter 11? Unique?

Doesn't your diverse city have at least 20 different gangs in it?
Unique?

Aren't there countless illegal guns in Reading? Unique! Remember, we are discussing Reading here and not the world!

Weren't there 4 students murdered last year? Unique!

Are you going out and trying to improve your city? Do you report criminals? Do you encourage your fellow NewYorkricans to clean up the city and stop the drugs and shootings? Have you worked toward solutions?

Not everyone in Reading is horrible, granted. Since you are familiar with the "culture" and are a member of the NY PR culture, how do you contribute to lessening the violence and dealing that is coming directly from NY? Have you made any of these choices?
Fetus T Bluster

Winter Garden, FL

#28 Jan 9, 2012
oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true
because the slum lords, including Berks politicians and out of state lawyers, are always renting out to questionable New Yorkers and Philadelphians.....a lot of dealer and user overflow from elsewhere
There are New Yorkers in Reading who collect in two states..Mom lives in New York, Dad lives in Reading and the kids deal and use the drugs sometimes...all moneymakers...two residences....collect in two states...nice racket...and the taxpayers flipped again...horrendous students in schools...horrendous parents teaching their offspring how to steal and manipulate forever.
Unless and until all of this and more stops, the murders and other crimes will continue in Reading.
if it`s thugs killing slugs who cares.
A-Town Observer

United States

#29 Jan 9, 2012
Maria wrote:
Wow all you people sound utterly ridiculous. I was born in New York and raised in Reading the majority of my life. I am full Puertorican. Im not a drug dealer or a 'thug'. You people are going off your ignorant reason that everyone in Reading is horrible. Yes, it's full of Hispanic and blacks but that's what makes the city thrive, our diversity is what makes us unique. It's all about upbringing and surrounding. It's about choices people. I've seen news about crazy "redneck" going on killing sprees, but no one centers in on those statistic do they. So before you guys get all crazy and racial. Think before you say things because not all white people are child molesters are they ? Exactly, not every hispanic/black is a gang banger. Very ignorant people.
1)They dont make Reading, Pa thrive. They make it strive to get out of the "poorest city in america" labeling. Doesnt your ignorant rice and bean eating self watch the news???
2)You seen a story about some redneck once a year. We see it everyday about how roaches like yourself ruin the city of Reading.
3)Not all white ppl are child molesters, but if you look on the Megans Law website (lists childmolestors), you will see blacks and roaches (puerto ricans) outnumber whites by far.
4)Of course not every roach (puerto rican)is a gang member but definetly you and definetly ppl like me who live around "you ppl" for almost thirty yrs know that your lifestlye is fked up. You ppl trashed NYC and when you got thrown out you came here and trashed our cities (reading and allentown). Save your lame excuses for someone that doesnt KNOW how you culture reflects on how you live, on welfare/ssi/hud, sell crack/heroin, dirty, rude, loud, attn. seeking, fatherless, animals who leach of the system for many many yrs. Dont tell me how you ppl arent bad for America. Read the newspaper and see how many white ppl are in it for being charged with murder, drugs, robberies, ect. then you can speak about your filthy race. The problem is that your lives are full of excuses and its OLD AND STUPID. GTFO of here. The obvious facts hurt dont they "mami"??????????
Fetus T Bluster

Winter Garden, FL

#30 Jan 9, 2012
Maria wrote:
Wow all you people sound utterly ridiculous. I was born in New York and raised in Reading the majority of my life. I am full Puertorican. Im not a drug dealer or a 'thug'. You people are going off your ignorant reason that everyone in Reading is horrible. Yes, it's full of Hispanic and blacks but that's what makes the city thrive, our diversity is what makes us unique. It's all about upbringing and surrounding. It's about choices people. I've seen news about crazy "redneck" going on killing sprees, but no one centers in on those statistic do they. So before you guys get all crazy and racial. Think before you say things because not all white people are child molesters are they ? Exactly, not every hispanic/black is a gang banger. Very ignorant people.
name me one city or town the hispanics and blacks have taken over and improved? diversity= ghetto.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#31 Jan 10, 2012
A-Town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
1)They dont make Reading, Pa thrive. They make it strive to get out of the "poorest city in america" labeling. Doesnt your ignorant rice and bean eating self watch the news???
2)You seen a story about some redneck once a year. We see it everyday about how roaches like yourself ruin the city of Reading.
3)Not all white ppl are child molesters, but if you look on the Megans Law website (lists childmolestors), you will see blacks and roaches (puerto ricans) outnumber whites by far.
4)Of course not every roach (puerto rican)is a gang member but definetly you and definetly ppl like me who live around "you ppl" for almost thirty yrs know that your lifestlye is fked up. You ppl trashed NYC and when you got thrown out you came here and trashed our cities (reading and allentown). Save your lame excuses for someone that doesnt KNOW how you culture reflects on how you live, on welfare/ssi/hud, sell crack/heroin, dirty, rude, loud, attn. seeking, fatherless, animals who leach of the system for many many yrs. Dont tell me how you ppl arent bad for America. Read the newspaper and see how many white ppl are in it for being charged with murder, drugs, robberies, ect. then you can speak about your filthy race. The problem is that your lives are full of excuses and its OLD AND STUPID. GTFO of here. The obvious facts hurt dont they "mami"??????????
Hahaaaaaa... love it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Wolf on Al Boscov's Passing: 'He Cared Abo... Feb 17 Did you Boscov today 2
News Department store magnate Al Boscov has late-sta... Feb 17 Lara Croft 19
Review: Allstar Electronics (Mar '13) Feb 16 Eva 6
News Will Trump bring back jobs? Pennsylvanians say,... Jan 30 BuildTheWall 957
News Busy Signals Continue, Jobless Help on Hold Jan '17 eatmymancunt 1
Tony Tonino Palumbo of Reading and Avondale Jan '17 Andrea 1
News There's a lot of fun out in the snow, many in B... (Feb '10) Dec '16 Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da 6

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reading Mortgages