Car chase ends in crash; driver taken to hospital

Oct 26, 2011 Full story: WFMZ-TV Allentown 23

The chase started a little before 2 a.m. in the 200 block of Carsonia Avenue in Mount Penn; it ended on Perkiomen Avenue near Spruce Street in Reading, police said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 27, 2011
For the Superiors wrote:
Juanita is a fictional character...a troll...she just exposed your wicked hearts that are no better than CRUZ CRUZ. If you were raised in the same environment (race poverty, etc.), you'd be no better...history demonstrates as much.
You will end up in the same place as he if you continue in your "I'm a god", mindset... feeling as if you can speak down on others and rejoice in their misfortune and demise He who is without sin...
It may be God's way but that does not mean He is happy about it.
Oh save it!
UH HUH

Northampton, PA

#22 Oct 27, 2011
For the Superiors wrote:
Juanita is a fictional character...a troll...she just exposed your wicked hearts that are no better than CRUZ CRUZ. If you were raised in the same environment (race poverty, etc.), you'd be no better...history demonstrates as much.
You will end up in the same place as he if you continue in your "I'm a god", mindset... feeling as if you can speak down on others and rejoice in their misfortune and demise He who is without sin...
Nice speech. Doesn't change a thing. Still one less drain on society. Hallelujah !!
Sinky

Allentown, PA

#23 Oct 29, 2011
For the Superiors wrote:
Cruz is forgotten already.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr wolfman 51,475
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Reading Rises On List Of Most Dangerous Cities (Nov '09) Sep 10 silly rabbit 14
Pennsylvania scores 19th in US obesity rankings Sep 7 silly rabbit 1
Henry Thomas Aug 25 Kin From KY 1
Officials in Reading to Announce Graffiti Abate... (Mar '09) Aug 20 Real artist 37
•••

Reading News Video

•••
•••

Reading Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Reading People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Reading News, Events & Info