Car chase ends in crash; driver taken to hospital

Oct 26, 2011 Full story: WFMZ-TV Allentown 23

The chase started a little before 2 a.m. in the 200 block of Carsonia Avenue in Mount Penn; it ended on Perkiomen Avenue near Spruce Street in Reading, police said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 26, 2011
I hope he crippled himself!

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2011
***News Alert*** The Douchebag tried to flee police and got knocked down by his own vehicle and then run over by the squad car. Carma is a B!TCH!!!
Yeah Right

Washington, DC

#3 Oct 26, 2011
They ran his butt down...I'm suuurrrre that was an accident...
Typical

Reading, PA

#4 Oct 26, 2011
And we wonder why businesses are leaving Reading. Let the city to people like Cruz-Cruz so they can trash it.

F***ing cockroach spicanos.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Typical wrote:
And we wonder why businesses are leaving Reading. Let the city to people like Cruz-Cruz so they can trash it.
F***ing cockroach spicanos.
Atleast he saved the tax payer THOUSANDS, maybe even MILLIONS... by killing himself. I am sure this wasn't going to be his first and only run in with the law.
UH HUH

Northampton, PA

#6 Oct 27, 2011
All's well that ends well.
Bye-Bye Cruz-Cruz.
Juanita

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 27, 2011
You people should shut your traps. CC was a good man. he has been going thru some tuff times lately. Have some respect for the dead. He was going to be the father of my children. hes better off in heaven than with the likes of you scum bags.
UH HUH

Northampton, PA

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
You people should shut your traps. CC was a good man. he has been going thru some tuff times lately. Have some respect for the dead. He was going to be the father of my children. hes better off in heaven than with the likes of you scum bags.
Good man ? He was a criminal scum bag. You're the one who's better off without HIM. Hopefully it'll keep you from breeding more scum.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
Good men do not terrorize other people or rob them of there property. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from someone who dates a criminal. Maybe now the kid can grow up without the role model of a criminal.
Juanita

Washington, DC

#10 Oct 27, 2011
Coming from someone who does not know the proper use of there (it's their property you idiot)how can anyone accept anything you have to say. You dopes only know what your read in the media. This is not the man CC was. His unique qualities and his gentle, angel-like spirit will reign in our hearts forever! You the man CC...I will show your children the recorded footage we have of you so they will know their wonderful father.
madcola wrote:
<quoted text>
Good men do not terrorize other people or rob them of there property. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from someone who dates a criminal. Maybe now the kid can grow up without the role model of a criminal.
UH HUH

Northampton, PA

#11 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
Coming from someone who does not know the proper use of there (it's their property you idiot)how can anyone accept anything you have to say. You dopes only know what your read in the media. This is not the man CC was. His unique qualities and his gentle, angel-like spirit will reign in our hearts forever! You the man CC...I will show your children the recorded footage we have of you so they will know their wonderful father.<quoted text>
If this wasn't who he was, why did he have a record, was in a stolen car, and was carrying a crow bar ? The guy was a maggot, bottom feeding, lowlife dirtbag. End of story.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
Coming from someone who does not know the proper use of there (it's their property you idiot)how can anyone accept anything you have to say. You dopes only know what your read in the media. This is not the man CC was. His unique qualities and his gentle, angel-like spirit will reign in our hearts forever! You the man CC...I will show your children the recorded footage we have of you so they will know their wonderful father.<quoted text>
Thanks Teach! Save the newspaper articles for the kids as well!
UH HUH

Northampton, PA

#13 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
I will show your children the recorded footage we have of you so they will know their wonderful father.<quoted text>
Make sure you show them the footage of how the scumbag died too.
http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-berks/...
Juanita

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 27, 2011
Prove it...you can't, can you? You do not even know the man. Too bad your parents did not teach you to gossip about people you do not even know. You do not know CC but if it makes you feel superior to talk about him, I'm sure he'd feel bad for you too and forgive you. You are not even worthy to tie his shoe laces but you know that already...that's why you have to put down people you don't even know.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
Prove it...you can't, can you? You do not even know the man. Too bad your parents did not teach you to gossip about people you do not even know. You do not know CC but if it makes you feel superior to talk about him, I'm sure he'd feel bad for you too and forgive you. You are not even worthy to tie his shoe laces but you know that already...that's why you have to put down people you don't even know.
Too bad his parents didn't teach him right from wrong. It's amusing how you are trying to defend a guy that was clearly breaking the law, continued to break the law when confronted by law enforcement and had the nerve to try and flee. Escape, so he could break the law another day. I wouldn't want to tie this Scumbags "STOLEN" shoes!

Cruz-Cruz Crushed by a Cruiser!!!
UH HUH

Northampton, PA

#16 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
So, none of this is true...

" The pursuit began as the result of a traffic violation, said police, who added that Cruz-Cruz was driving a stolen vehicle."

"69 News featured Cruz-Cruz on Oct. 13 as one of the Berks County Sheriff's Department's most wanted"

Was he being a good guy when he earned that distinction too ? How about when he got into the stolen car ? Or when planned whatever it was he planned when he stuffed the crowbar in his pants ? Please... the guy was a waste of space and a drain on society. Good riddance to the piece of garbage.

And you're right, the scumbag couldn't tie my laces. He probably couldn't tie his own, or he wouldn't have been a lowlife criminal.
Juanita

Washington, DC

#17 Oct 27, 2011
Amazing...I wish I were as superior as you people make yourselves out to be. You have such wonderful lives that you feel the need to point out the obvious and you're so superior that you are thankful when people die. How I wish I could be like you. The ironic part...YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL WITH THE LIKE OF CRUZ CRUZ!
UH HUH

Northampton, PA

#18 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
Amazing...I wish I were as superior as you people make yourselves out to be. You have such wonderful lives that you feel the need to point out the obvious and you're so superior that you are thankful when people die. How I wish I could be like you. The ironic part...YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL WITH THE LIKE OF CRUZ CRUZ!
Point out the obvious ???? You were the one who said he was a good guy, and we had no proof of what he was !!!! I was merely pointing out that he WAS NOT and YES WE DO!! But now you're saying he's going to hell. Maybe you're finally catching on.
So what part of my post equates to him being a good guy in your eyes ? This good guy who was one of Berks County's most wanted.
And you should be glad he's gone too. He wouldn't have been a father to your children from jail anyway. Better they grow up without a strike against them right from the start. Bad enough they'll already have no sensible guidance from their mother.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita wrote:
And it is people like you that are destroying the very values that have made this Country great. He was guilty and justice was served... it was Gods way, not mine!!!
For the Superiors

Washington, DC

#20 Oct 27, 2011
Juanita is a fictional character...a troll...she just exposed your wicked hearts that are no better than CRUZ CRUZ. If you were raised in the same environment (race poverty, etc.), you'd be no better...history demonstrates as much.
You will end up in the same place as he if you continue in your "I'm a god", mindset... feeling as if you can speak down on others and rejoice in their misfortune and demise He who is without sin...

It may be God's way but that does not mean He is happy about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a good time Feb 14 mike 1
Local guitar teacher facing law suit from mega ... Feb 12 Scrappy 1
Research: Arts, culture key to drawing tourists... Feb 12 Scrappy 1
Police warn parents: man targeting children abd... Feb 12 Scrappy 1
Businesses helping city officials put more eyes... Feb 12 Scrappy 1
anyone know amanda schoen (Aug '14) Feb 6 Joe 2
Reading school teacher, brother busted on drug ... Jan '15 abe 2

Reading News Video

Reading Dating
Find my Match