Landlord claims city ordinance violat...

Landlord claims city ordinance violates constitutional rights

There are 3 comments on the WFMZ story from Oct 8, 2011, titled Landlord claims city ordinance violates constitutional rights. In it, WFMZ reports that:

When renters don't take care of their property, however, landlord Jim Billman said he gets in trouble with the city of Reading.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Fitus T Bluster

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Oct 8, 2011
do not rent to section 8 slugs, they are the problem.
Typical

Reading, PA

#2 Oct 8, 2011
When you rent to lowlife blacks and spanish, this is to be expected...
Jimbo

Zionhill, PA

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Ron Natale lying to the people once again! He says on WFMZ "If they don't agree with this, and they don't pay their fine, what will happen is that we can take them to court for failure to pay," ( http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-berks/... )

Yet he told the Reading Eagle that "The city is in the process of sending out warning letters, alerting owners that those tickets not paid by a 45-day deadline - set by city ordinance - will be turned over to a collection agency" ( http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx... )

So what is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More on the side for my wife! (Jun '15) Feb 8 SixxOneOhh 6
News Reading bans conversion therapy Dec '17 weapon X 12
News Big cheetah-like feline captured in Pennsylvani... Nov '17 razz58 5
Reading Music Thread (Nov '15) Nov '17 meee 5
What a conspiracy Nov '17 meee 2
News Allentown to pay abortion protesters : The Morn... (Apr '07) Nov '17 weapon X 169
Review: Cure Pharmacy (Dec '15) Oct '17 Whats this 3

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reading Mortgages