Chiropractic Treatment Helps With Blood Pressure

Apr 27, 2010 Full story: TV38 Boston 29

Share + Apr 28, 2010 12:15 am US/Eastern Reporting Kate Merrill LYNNFIELD The mad dash to get the kids off to school, the crazy commute and the boss, they are enough to raise anyone's blood pressure.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Healthy

Lakeland, FL

#21 May 9, 2010
Clearly wisdom has no clue. If he works in a medical care facility then that is a very bad idea, his posts alone draw serious concerns.

Be very careful how you use the word CURE wisdom. Also do some homework on antibiotics.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#22 May 10, 2010
Right "healthy", Penicillin never cured anything. I forgot. Ha ha

But there you go again, parsing words, playing the semantics game. Just the way chiropractic wants it.

Now empty your simple minded chiropractic diaper.
Healthy

Lakeland, FL

#23 May 10, 2010
Wisdom stop you really look stupid very stupid indeed.

I never realized just how dumb you really are.

Stop using the word CURE, as you have no clue to what that implies

Now empty you really dumb diapber
Healthy

Lakeland, FL

#24 May 10, 2010
Now empty your really dumb diaper
Fraud Police

AOL

#25 May 10, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Right "healthy", Penicillin never cured anything. I forgot. Ha ha
But there you go again, parsing words, playing the semantics game. Just the way chiropractic wants it.
Now empty your simple minded chiropractic diaper.
Yes, take advice from 'the self proclaimed 'chiropractic expert.' Read below. Can you spot the FRAUD? I sure can.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html

Oh, by the way, uh, yeah, by the way. I'll be posting these two links each and every time wisdom posts. Yup, I will. Thousands of times. Thouuuuuuuuuuuuu sannnnnnnnnnnnnds of times. You just watch.

Since: May 10

New Delhi, India

#26 May 19, 2010
There is still uncertainty about how effective the chiropractic treatment is in the long-term, so it is wise to not put all of your eggs in one basket, so to speak. You should continue to consult with your medical doctor on a regular basis regarding your high blood pressure.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#27 May 19, 2010
"joe.." said, "There is still uncertainty about how effective the chiropractic treatment is in the long-term,..."

That would be an understatement to say the least.

While there are some short term studies that show gentle manipulation can be effective in treating uncomplicated low back pain, the fact of the matter is that most chiropractors employ bizarre treatments such as nucca, activator, sot, ak, dnft etc etc which have nothing to do with "gentle manipulation.

Until chiropractic can clean out its own chiropractic diapers, one has to be very wary about seeing them for ANY condition.

Anyone can google chiropractic treatments and see that there are no standards as to when chiropractors would use particular treatments. Its a do as you please enterprise. Scary and dangerous indeed.
Fraud Police

AOL

#28 May 19, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
"joe.." said, "There is still uncertainty about how effective the chiropractic treatment is in the long-term,..."
That would be an understatement to say the least.
While there are some short term studies that show gentle manipulation can be effective in treating uncomplicated low back pain, the fact of the matter is that most chiropractors employ bizarre treatments such as nucca, activator, sot, ak, dnft etc etc which have nothing to do with "gentle manipulation.
Until chiropractic can clean out its own chiropractic diapers, one has to be very wary about seeing them for ANY condition.
Anyone can google chiropractic treatments and see that there are no standards as to when chiropractors would use particular treatments. Its a do as you please enterprise. Scary and dangerous indeed.
I see wisdom's new 'professional' friends at his new posting site saw through the loser and kicked him off. AHHHHHH AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
That's why he's back here spreading more of his lies.
Who have you healed today, loser? Oh, no one? Because you're not qualifed you say? Thought so! AH HA AH HA AH AHAHAH AAHAHAHA!
Fraud Police

AOL

#29 May 20, 2010
Wisdom lied again. And right in everyone's face--like he does about everything.
Wisdom wrote May 15th: "Well, I'm off to a better chriopractic website that does not allow chiropractors to make such foolish and irresponsible claims. Know why? because its run by scientists and former chiropractors and teachers from chiropractic colleges."
But he got booted off that new, improved website for being a liar and creep. Those scientist saw right though the liar and creep known as wisdom. They didn't want him. "You're outta here for being unprofessional." Wisdom denies this, but he lies about everything. Well, I for one, believe him! HA HA HA HA HA HA! What a liar.
Oh, read more about a chiropractic expert who was exposed by our legal system for NOT being an expert. Remind you of someone? Uh, like wisdom? Uh, Yup. Is wisdom a liar and fraud? OH MY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victim of Wilmington train fatality identified (Jul '10) Nov 15 Charlie 51
Ladies of Woburn watch out! Nov 6 iwatchedjane 3
Review: Psychic Readings By Angela Oct '14 Justin 1
Teacher accused of online explicit messages (Jan '08) Oct '14 notsocuteteacherg... 11
Communities gather for Winchester teen's funeral Sep '14 Lynne 2
Gay snapchaters Sep '14 Higgester 2
Reading Teen Arrested in NH Jul '14 Emily Litella 2

Reading News Video

Reading Dating
Find my Match

Reading People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Reading News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Reading

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]