My Big Fat Greek Menu

My Big Fat Greek Menu

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 29, 2008, titled My Big Fat Greek Menu. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Reading through the menu at Freskos Grill & Wine Bar in Avon is enough to make a diner shout "Opa!" The nearly year-old restaurant at routes 4 and 10 celebrates Hellenic cuisine with lamb souvlaki, lemon ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Yanks Fan

Branford, CT

#1 Apr 30, 2008
I've been there. Pretty good for the price, my food was delicious. Some cuties working there too!

Since: May 08

Mcdonough, GA

#2 May 18, 2008
I've had lunch at Freskos and it was great food, great service by Ann our waitress. Friday I stopped in for happy hour. Drink price specials. Excellent glass of Chardonay for $5 and relaxed in a comfy plush chair. People are friendly and you feel at home with visitors! I'm on the road a lot for my job and sometimes an appointment gets cancelled and I have some time open. This place is definately on my list for a late afternoon cocktail in a living room type environment where I can either chat with other people or set up my laptop and get some work done.
Speaking of Greek

AOL

#3 May 18, 2008
X & O in Stoughton is horrid. Poor service from the top down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) Apr 11 Bring in the cameras 29
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Apr 8 Pu pu platter 66
Who knows mario scire? Arrowhead dr. Or m.a.s b... Apr 6 Mariosucks69 1
Mario scire builder from saugus (Aug '16) Apr 6 Mariosucks69 4
Saugus Hilltop development and Our Issues Apr 5 Moving on 9
News Is Route 1 traffic light needed? (Sep '06) Apr 4 Bring em on 13
Hallmark Job Opportunity in North Reading Mar 30 VictorOrians 1

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance