Public meeting to discuss results of ...

Public meeting to discuss results of Landfill Re-Use Study - Se...

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 4, 2009, titled Public meeting to discuss results of Landfill Re-Use Study - Se.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The town Community Development and Planning office will host a public meeting to present the town's recently completed Landfill Re-Use Study this month, Planning Director Noreen Piazza said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

CPS

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Jan 5, 2009
It shouldn't be used for recreational land. Perhaps Home Depot or something along those lines. Landfills are dangerous. They omit gas and pollutants. It's been tried before and failed.
Another Kim

Leominster, MA

#2 Jan 5, 2009
Girl, then I must be a landfill. I'm dangerous and I omit gas and pollutants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) Jan 12 Yellow Yonce 28
Where is Melanie melanson (Aug '12) Dec 31 Dswyt 55
News Burlington teen is victim in Woburn stabbing in... (Oct '08) Dec '17 Luminalia 2
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) Dec '17 Stephen D Clark 67
State Rep Wong (Jan '12) Dec '17 Stephen D Clark 72
Jerry DeChristoforo Nov '17 JWF 1
Mass refuses to expose police corruption - just... (Jul '10) Oct '17 planthatdnaYO 13

Reading Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reading Mortgages