Coach KIDER and TCHS
John

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2012
So I heard TCHS played lastnite and had trouble with a bad Owen co team. How do the people of Tc think of his style and who played and started.
Chris

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
I talked to KIDER after the game and he said his team suck. I just was like wow. #5 I forgot his name but said he will be on the bench and he will play that fr more. It's going to be a long year for them.
Haha

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Ohhhhh I thought Goodin was going DI???????? Wasn't there a post about how people would be watching him from their couches as he plays on Saturday in a few years? Sounds like he's off to a smash up start to that DI career.
Chris goodin

Lebanon, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2012
He was the only one doing anything. I tho kidder knew what he was doing but he don't. Give Quentin the damn ball an move out the way.
Haha

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Chris goodin wrote:
He was the only one doing anything. I tho kidder knew what he was doing but he don't. Give Quentin the damn ball an move out the way.
Why don't you take your kid somewhere else then, where he will get real exposure because he's not gonna get it at TCHS...and with the attitude you have he's probably not gonna get it anywhere. I've seen parents like you take it to an extreme and ruin any kind of a shot the kid has because the parent always thinks the kid is better than he actually is. You'd be best served to sit back and stay quiet and let the coach do his job....and so would your son.
Haha

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
I have a feeling Coach Kidder knows EXACTLY what he is doing.
ucla fan

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
is kidder a good coach. Does he treat the boys good? I hear he teaches character education, is this a new class.
bone eater

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Wow
Well

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Looks like your boy has a long way to go to be playing on Saturdays on TV. No doubt the potential is there but he's got to learn to play both ends of the court. He doesn't play Defense and looks to score too much. Last night TC should've passed it inside to the big kid and utilized the size advantage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Jimmy 160,665
Anyones Net10 or Tracfone not working (Jun '12) 4 hr Peter Lechner 36
Who is this Viper? Campbellsville hero? Where d... 4 hr Private I Gummy 4
M&R Estates (Jun '08) 5 hr AllMyLife 20
Looking for Jenny obers 10 hr Doc 12
Campbellsville Police 23 hr Kyle 4
the music thread (Mar '12) 23 hr Musikologist 43

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance