Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Finally charging those no-good baby killers!! About dam time! They been living free since July, and that poor baby dead!
Momma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Either abort these unwanted babies or give them up for adoption!!
concerned

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

what the hell is wrong w theses people,i just read the full story on it,and its says the cause of death was non-accidental,cause by blunt force trauma to the head,sick indivigials,jesus what where they thinking,my love and prayers go out to the family
mntndew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
what the hell is wrong w theses people,i just read the full story on it,and its says the cause of death was non-accidental,cause by blunt force trauma to the head,sick indivigials,jesus what where they thinking,my love and prayers go out to the family
they need to have the same thing done to them Beat them in the head until they die. Anyone that could beat a baby should not draw another breath.
where

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
this is the first I have heard of this tragedy... where did you read the story? I would like to read it also... thank you
Ta ta looks like rain

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

id like to read about it also,there names are dale & brianna brucker i googled there names and it showed mug shots didnt say much about it tho.
concered

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

here if ya want to read the full story Full story: KLEX TV
Fett

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Children are a gift. Plain and simple, anyone that would hurt, molest, or traumatize a child should not see the light of day again. Laws are to easy on these sick psycho sub humans.
heart felt

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Fett wrote:
Children are a gift. Plain and simple, anyone that would hurt, molest, or traumatize a child should not see the light of day again. Laws are to easy on these sick psycho sub humans.
i agree with you and why would someone judge this statement nuts? another sick phsyco out there on line..
Fett

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

heart felt wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with you and why would someone judge this statement nuts? another sick phsyco out there on line..
Thank you
Momma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

pro life wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Children are a gift. Kim Dudgeon Schwab of one six eight eight milder creek road is a murderess. She murdered an innocent baby boy by abortion, paid for by jeff schwab of same address
Probably for the best. Can you imagine what a child from that gene pool would be? Let alone the conditions it would grow up in!!!!
they are scum

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

This is why we need the death penalty in every state and WE NEED TO ENFORCE IT!!!! ANYONE who abuses or harms a child in any way, doesn't deserve to live. Even if the child was crying uncontollably and they didn't feel like they could handle it...... THEN THERE IS NO REASON THAT THEY COULD NOT HAVE LAID THE BABY DOWN IN A SAFE SPOT AND WALKED AWAY FROM THE SITUATION! Because leaving you child alone for a few minutes is better than abusing or killing an innocent child that didn't ask to be brought into this world, and that was not capable of defending itself. Or better yet, if you can't handle the stresses of being a parent to the point that you are going to harm your child...... then call the police, fire department, social services, or even a church.... any of these places would come immediatley to take your child to prevent you from harming it. THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO EVER HARM A CHILD!!!! I hope they go to prison and I hope the inmates get ahold of them!!!!
Fett

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

they are scum wrote:
This is why we need the death penalty in every state and WE NEED TO ENFORCE IT!!!! ANYONE who abuses or harms a child in any way, doesn't deserve to live. Even if the child was crying uncontollably and they didn't feel like they could handle it...... THEN THERE IS NO REASON THAT THEY COULD NOT HAVE LAID THE BABY DOWN IN A SAFE SPOT AND WALKED AWAY FROM THE SITUATION! Because leaving you child alone for a few minutes is better than abusing or killing an innocent child that didn't ask to be brought into this world, and that was not capable of defending itself. Or better yet, if you can't handle the stresses of being a parent to the point that you are going to harm your child...... then call the police, fire department, social services, or even a church.... any of these places would come immediatley to take your child to prevent you from harming it. THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO EVER HARM A CHILD!!!! I hope they go to prison and I hope the inmates get ahold of them!!!!
absolutely! Amen.
Who the bleep

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

This is such a sad story, I happen to be in the TCDC when Brianna bricked came in. She was coming off a bad drug binge... She had smoked meth and done heroin for the past several days and had not slept in days when she was arrested. I ask her many questions about it and she was telling me how the stepfather, Dale Brucker would beat her and the baby. She said that the blunt force trauma actually happened on July 18th but they didn't call 911. It was days later on the 22nd of July before the baby was taken to the hospital. She swears it wasn't her, she never laid a hand on the Three-month-old, Charles Brett Hayden Jr. But because she didn't call 911 she is just as much guilty as he is. Regardless of who actually hit the baby, in Kentucky if you are involved in a felony crime that results in the homicide of another than you too are guilty. Brianna was talking about how she couldn't wait to get out to see her lil girl and then prove her innocence but I told her she isn't allowed to be with kids under 12 and she didn't understand. I thinks he doesn't even understand she's facing 1st degree murder. I tried telling her if she is innocent then she needs to keep her head up and maybe one day she will have her little girl again but not doing the drugs she is or the way she has acted. If she stays with Dale she is crazy! But she let her baby die at his hands. I don't see how she didn't call 911!!?! It was a 3 month old baby!?! The neighbors said Dale would lay the baby on the back patio on the concrete in the hot summer and leave him out there alone. Sounds like they are just unfit to raise children. I wouldn't trust them with my dog! I hope he is at least charged! That baby deserves justice!!!!!! I wonder if the dad is in the picture?! I'd be heated if I was the father and another man did that to my child! Well, newborn baby!!!! Crazy!!!!

Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Who the bleep wrote:
This is such a sad story, I happen to be in the TCDC when Brianna bricked came in. She was coming off a bad drug binge... She had smoked meth and done heroin for the past several days and had not slept in days when she was arrested. I ask her many questions about it and she was telling me how the stepfather, Dale Brucker would beat her and the baby. She said that the blunt force trauma actually happened on July 18th but they didn't call 911. It was days later on the 22nd of July before the baby was taken to the hospital. She swears it wasn't her, she never laid a hand on the Three-month-old, Charles Brett Hayden Jr. But because she didn't call 911 she is just as much guilty as he is. Regardless of who actually hit the baby, in Kentucky if you are involved in a felony crime that results in the homicide of another than you too are guilty. Brianna was talking about how she couldn't wait to get out to see her lil girl and then prove her innocence but I told her she isn't allowed to be with kids under 12 and she didn't understand. I thinks he doesn't even understand she's facing 1st degree murder. I tried telling her if she is innocent then she needs to keep her head up and maybe one day she will have her little girl again but not doing the drugs she is or the way she has acted. If she stays with Dale she is crazy! But she let her baby die at his hands. I don't see how she didn't call 911!!?! It was a 3 month old baby!?! The neighbors said Dale would lay the baby on the back patio on the concrete in the hot summer and leave him out there alone. Sounds like they are just unfit to raise children. I wouldn't trust them with my dog! I hope he is at least charged! That baby deserves justice!!!!!! I wonder if the dad is in the picture?! I'd be heated if I was the father and another man did that to my child! Well, newborn baby!!!! Crazy!!!!
She gave birth to this innocent child. It was HER JOB to protect and seek help for the baby. Drugs is just an excuse to get off the charges and responsibility. I pray the jury drops the hammer on both of them. Hanging would be too kind for either of them. They should be put to death by a means inflicting pain and suffering like that child undoubtedly suffered.
Fett

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nathan wrote:
<quoted text> She gave birth to this innocent child. It was HER JOB to protect and seek help for the baby. Drugs is just an excuse to get off the charges and responsibility. I pray the jury drops the hammer on both of them. Hanging would be too kind for either of them. They should be put to death by a means inflicting pain and suffering like that child undoubtedly suffered.
I concur. And well said bub
numbers

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Darwin wins.
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

numbers wrote:
Darwin wins.
Darwin didn't win anything. An infant died because of two sociopaths. Survival of the fittest? Guess those surviving have to be murderers in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min SICK OF MITCH 1,001
We Love You Karma 5 min karma 81
Dollar store 6 min LMS 25
Police Office shoots cow. It is Black 9 min LMS 4
Debate: Ferguson - Campbellsville, KY 11 min LMS 193
Hippie Redheads 13 min LMS 21
Breaking News on Flint 17 min LMS 460

Search the Raywick Forum:
•••
•••