Marrying a sex offender

Posted in the Raywick Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
justhinking

AOL

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Why in this world would any woman or man marry a sex offender? Just wondering whats the reasoning behind this cause it almost makes me sick to my stomach.
flipper

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Are you talking about Buck Crik? Oh, you said it was a man. Sorry.
crazymomma

Rineyville, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2010
he why would any man or woman
I know why

Columbia, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2010
justhinking wrote:
Why in this world would any woman or man marry a sex offender? Just wondering whats the reasoning behind this cause it almost makes me sick to my stomach.
She thinks she loves him... reality is..He probably don't love her, just using her for money...She thinks she can change him...reality is.. she can't, he is evil and nothing can change that...That is all I can think of...Cause why else would you put your own grand daughter in harms way? He admitted to touching that other little girl, So I don't know why his wife thinks he won't touch her grand daughter. Another thing...Why wasn't his being a Sex offender made more public? His pic wasn't even put in the paper??
who

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2010
Who?
justhinking

AOL

#6 Sep 17, 2010
I know why wrote:
<quoted text>She thinks she loves him... reality is..He probably don't love her, just using her for money...She thinks she can change him...reality is.. she can't, he is evil and nothing can change that...That is all I can think of...Cause why else would you put your own grand daughter in harms way? He admitted to touching that other little girl, So I don't know why his wife thinks he won't touch her grand daughter. Another thing...Why wasn't his being a Sex offender made more public? His pic wasn't even put in the paper??
You and I are thinking about 2 different people. There are no grandkids involved in this situation sorry.
ntheknow

Clarkson, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2010
ANYONE WHO HAS COMMITED A SEXUAL CRIME AND HAS BEEN PROSECUTED FOR THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE STATE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY. ALL YOU NEED IS A NAME. IT IS A GOOD THING THAT THERE ARE NO GRANDCHILDREN INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION, BUT IF THE SAID PERSON HAS CHILDREN IT WOULDN'T BE A VERY GOOD SITUATION TO PUT THEIR CHILDREN IN AS WELL. I'VE ALWAYS HEARD THAT IF THEY DID IT ONCE THEY WOULD TRY IT AGAIN...SORT OF LIKE YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS. 'JUST THINKING' IF YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT THIS PERSON IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER, AND THIS LADY OR GENTLEMAN; THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MARRYING THE SEX OFFENDER (BECAUSE NOT ALL OF THEM ARE MALES), IS YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE THEN YOU SHOULD TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT KIND OF DANGER THEY COULD BE PUTTING THEIR CHILDREN OR SOMEONE ELSE CHILDERN IN, IF THEY CONTINUE TO MARRY THIS PERSON. AS FAR AS CHANGING WELL LETS HOPE THAT IS TRUE, BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY,NOT THAT IT CAN'T HAPPEN BUT IT VERY RARELY DOES.
thinking

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2010
I didnt think sex offenders were allowed to be around children. Isnt that like a parole violation? Report it.
who ever

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
any one marrying a sex offender is just asking for trouble....no one is going to change that much just because you are in a relationship with them.
makes me Mad

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2010
Any one who marries a sex offender is a piece of crap! What a low life person they too must be. Esp,, if the person has children!!!! Makes me sick!!!! Does any one happen to know any of these diots that would do that and put their children in danger of this!!!!!!
ntheknow

Clarkson, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2010
THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS LOOK AT THE REGISTRY AND IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MAY BE DATING SOMEONE ON THERE THEN YOU SHOULD POSSIBLY TELL THEM, BECAUSE THEY MAY NOT BE GETTING THE WHOLE TRUTH FROM THE PERSON WHO THEY ARE WITH AS TO THEIR BACKGROUND. WE ALL HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, MOST ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE CHILDREN INVOLVED.
Take a look

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2010
makes me Mad wrote:
Any one who marries a sex offender is a piece of crap! What a low life person they too must be. Esp,, if the person has children!!!! Makes me sick!!!! Does any one happen to know any of these diots that would do that and put their children in danger of this!!!!!!
Go to ky sex offender and take a look. These sorry women are soooo desperate it makes me sick. They are sorry as you can get.
Moses

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2010
Take a look wrote:
<quoted text>Go to ky sex offender and take a look. These sorry women are soooo desperate it makes me sick. They are sorry as you can get.
Yea take a good look and then see who are married to them. I happen to know one and she has many kids. Wonder if she keeps a close eye out on him?
Just My Opinion

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2010
I cannot believe that any woman would want to be with someone who hurts children. I mean come on....how DESPERATE do you have to be to actually marry a sex offender. I'm sure they all say they have changed or they didn't do it!!! But the fact is they did or they would not be on the registered offender list. If they were truly innocent then they would have never been brought up on charges, let alone CONVICTED!!!!!! And to thank that these women actually brings their kids or grandskids around these monsters!!! I guess these women only care about themselves and not the innocent kids that get hurt!!!!!
Not all

Hodgenville, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Just My Opinion wrote:
I cannot believe that any woman would want to be with someone who hurts children. I mean come on....how DESPERATE do you have to be to actually marry a sex offender. I'm sure they all say they have changed or they didn't do it!!! But the fact is they did or they would not be on the registered offender list. If they were truly innocent then they would have never been brought up on charges, let alone CONVICTED!!!!!! And to thank that these women actually brings their kids or grandskids around these monsters!!! I guess these women only care about themselves and not the innocent kids that get hurt!!!!!
Not all sex offenders have hurt children. Not taking up for any one, but alot of people assume right away that it was a child that it happened too. Some women may feed from it thinking that the guy or woman is crazy about sex and want's it all the time. I know that if that was the case it is still crazy but it could be how they are thinking.
Just My Opinion

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2010
Whether or not is was a child or an adult that was abused doesn't matter. The fact is they are a sex offender no matter who they harmed!!!! And there is no EXCUSE for that!!!!!
ntheknow

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2010
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, AND IT MAY NOT COUNT FOR TO MUCH; BUT IF A WOMAN HAS BEEN ABUSED HERSELF BY MEN...AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SEXUALLY, HOWEVER THAT IS A POSSIBLITY, THEN PERHAPS THEY ARE LOOKING, WITHOUT EVER KNOWING THAT THEY ARE, FOR THE SAME TYPE OF MEN. AND IT IS SO TRUE THAT THEY CAN LIE; LIE LIKE A DOG, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE SEX OFFENDER CLASSES TEACHES THEM TO DO, TO MANULATE THE SITUATION SO THAT WHAT EVER HAPPENS THEN IT WASN'T THEIR FAULT. IT BASICALLY BRAIN WASHES THEM, SO IN TURN THEY CAN BRAIN WASH THEIR NEXT VICTIM...MALE, FEMALE, BOY OR GIRL, MAN OR WOMAN. IN MY OPINION THEY CAN NOT CHANGE. THEY ARE LIKE CERTAIN DOGS; THEY CAN ONLY BE TRAINED TO DO CERTAIN THINGS; THEY HAVE TRAINED THEMSELVES TO TAKE WHAT THEY WANT, NO MATTER WHAT AND THAT'S WHAT THEY DO.
InlovewithaRSO

Tallahassee, FL

#19 Oct 28, 2010
My boyfriend is a RSO and is he a monster because the "victim" told him she was 19 when she was 16, was in a night club for persons 18 years and older, and persued HIM to have sex with her. He NEVER had a record before this. He explained the situation to me before we got serious and I myself checked into by assessing his case file. We plan to get married in a year, am I an idiot? I have 3 kids two boys ages 3 and 7 and my daughter is 12 and they LOVE him and he loves them. Does that make me desperate? Does it mean I love my kids any less because I'm dating a RSO? He didn't RAPE a child he didn't MOLEST any child, he had a lapse in judgment and had CONSENTUAL sex with the "victim" he portrayed herself as being of age.
PLEASE PEOPLE GET EDUCATED ON THIS MATTER, EVERY RSO IS NOT A MONSTER.
sad sad

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2010
ntheknow wrote:
ANYONE WHO HAS COMMITED A SEXUAL CRIME AND HAS BEEN PROSECUTED FOR THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE STATE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY. ALL YOU NEED IS A NAME. IT IS A GOOD THING THAT THERE ARE NO GRANDCHILDREN INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION, BUT IF THE SAID PERSON HAS CHILDREN IT WOULDN'T BE A VERY GOOD SITUATION TO PUT THEIR CHILDREN IN AS WELL. I'VE ALWAYS HEARD THAT IF THEY DID IT ONCE THEY WOULD TRY IT AGAIN...SORT OF LIKE YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS.'JUST THINKING' IF YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT THIS PERSON IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER, AND THIS LADY OR GENTLEMAN; THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MARRYING THE SEX OFFENDER (BECAUSE NOT ALL OF THEM ARE MALES), IS YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE THEN YOU SHOULD TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT KIND OF DANGER THEY COULD BE PUTTING THEIR CHILDREN OR SOMEONE ELSE CHILDERN IN, IF THEY CONTINUE TO MARRY THIS PERSON. AS FAR AS CHANGING WELL LETS HOPE THAT IS TRUE, BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY,NOT THAT IT CAN'T HAPPEN BUT IT VERY RARELY DOES.
A sex offender cannot be rehabilitated and they will tell you so them selves, of all the people out there why would you put a loved one in danger. They are sick and will damage a person for life. I see it too many times in the job I do. Tfhe littler ones are the ones who have to pay and they have to pay for life.. I think they should be kept behind bars and never let out to do it again. How could you LOVE someone who has damaged a little girl already, you must be sick as well.
sad sad

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2010
InlovewithaRSO wrote:
My boyfriend is a RSO and is he a monster because the "victim" told him she was 19 when she was 16, was in a night club for persons 18 years and older, and persued HIM to have sex with her. He NEVER had a record before this. He explained the situation to me before we got serious and I myself checked into by assessing his case file. We plan to get married in a year, am I an idiot? I have 3 kids two boys ages 3 and 7 and my daughter is 12 and they LOVE him and he loves them. Does that make me desperate? Does it mean I love my kids any less because I'm dating a RSO? He didn't RAPE a child he didn't MOLEST any child, he had a lapse in judgment and had CONSENTUAL sex with the "victim" he portrayed herself as being of age.
PLEASE PEOPLE GET EDUCATED ON THIS MATTER, EVERY RSO IS NOT A MONSTER.
Would you trust him with your twelve year old daughter, What if she tells him she is 18 I guess you would really think this is what he thought??? You women just amaze me, there are plenty of men out there but some of you just want to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Live for your kids because the men are here today asnd gone tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Historicallyspeaking 131,966
Who is the biggest POS in Campbellsville? 21 min LMS 31
wayla brmbaugn bobby jo lamer (Mar '10) 24 min LMS 13
pest control (Jun '13) 1 hr dude 48
hot mamas (Dec '13) Dec 4 1sthusband 3
secret loser letter Nov '14 angry man 1
secret loser letter Nov '14 angry man 2
Raywick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Raywick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Raywick News, Events & Info