Posted in the Raywick Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Vote against 8 years of George Bush.. Vote Early..... Don't be shut out!!! Do not bring bring any identification, show those Republicans who's the Boss. No more George Bush, Hope and Change.

Rock the Vote!! Rock the Vote!! Rock the Vote!!!!

Come early.... Mitt Romney is rich, we can't let him win either.

Democrats don't forget to watch the movie Obama 2016 after you vote.
tom

Irwin, PA

#2 Nov 5, 2012
note: election day is november 6

nobody's falling for this
vote all out

Perry, AR

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Bradley10 wrote:
Vote against 8 years of George Bush.. Vote Early..... Don't be shut out!!! Do not bring bring any identification, show those Republicans who's the Boss. No more George Bush, Hope and Change.
Rock the Vote!! Rock the Vote!! Rock the Vote!!!!
Come early.... Mitt Romney is rich, we can't let him win either.
Democrats don't forget to watch the movie Obama 2016 after you vote.
BRADLEY-10 . it will not matter if Romney wins or Obama WINS.
LOOK AT THE CROOKS IN CONGRESS there is where the real power is! easy just vote everyone out of office local, state, and Federal.
Bigboy

East Alton, IL

#4 Nov 5, 2012
You won't be so cocky Wednesday morning Bradley.

Vote Cain! Vote Palin! Vote Santorum! Vote Gingrich!
McGruff

Rineyville, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2012
vote all out wrote:
<quoted text>BRADLEY-10 . it will not matter if Romney wins or Obama WINS.
LOOK AT THE CROOKS IN CONGRESS there is where the real power is! easy just vote everyone out of office local, state, and Federal.
yes it will matter a great deal who wins. We will either put the country back to work or continue on a path to the majority of the nations people being on welafre.
vote all out

Perry, AR

#6 Nov 5, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it will matter a great deal who wins. We will either put the country back to work or continue on a path to the majority of the nations people being on welafre.
I see you don't know how it work ! well if the president is the all mighty power then why are we paying congress for? you have no clue !
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really hard to completely understand just how stupid you are but it's comendable to try. We've had these failed policies before and they didn't work and now you think we should go there again. The last time with a dried out alcoholic, George Bush and this time with a member of a godless cult, Willard Romney. The same member of a godless cult that was for a womans right to choose before he was for repeal of Roe v Wade. The same member of a godless cult that signed a bill outlawing certain weapons before he was against any limits on the size of clips. The same member of a godless cult that was for a health care reform in Massachusettes and now says he will overturn the health care bill on the first day of his administration and offers nothing in his place. The same member of a godless cult that is for a 20% cut of "TAX RATES" with no clear formula on how to pay for it. The same cuts that give a greater savings to the rich than to the middle class.

What is even more frightening is that you know he is a member of a godless cult and YOU DON'T CARE. You are fine with turning the country over to a godless cult.
McGruff

Rineyville, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>It's really hard to completely understand just how stupid you are but it's comendable to try. We've had these failed policies before and they didn't work and now you think we should go there again. The last time with a dried out alcoholic, George Bush and this time with a member of a godless cult, Willard Romney. The same member of a godless cult that was for a womans right to choose before he was for repeal of Roe v Wade. The same member of a godless cult that signed a bill outlawing certain weapons before he was against any limits on the size of clips. The same member of a godless cult that was for a health care reform in Massachusettes and now says he will overturn the health care bill on the first day of his administration and offers nothing in his place. The same member of a godless cult that is for a 20% cut of "TAX RATES" with no clear formula on how to pay for it. The same cuts that give a greater savings to the rich than to the middle class.

What is even more frightening is that you know he is a member of a godless cult and YOU DON'T CARE. You are fine with turning the country over to a godless cult.
no republican policies didn't fail. Your liberal policies have failed over and over again. Never in history have they ever lead to prosperity. Ever. Not once in any nation.

You are right that I don't care what religion Romney is. I care about JOBS, the DEBT, and LIBYA. I also care about this nations values. Obammy is doing his best to replace this batons values.

They don't give a greater savings in percentage to rich people. Of course they give more money. Rich people pay much much much more money. Why do I care what someone else pays as long as my rate is low? Why would you? Aren't jobs more important?

Yes we want him to overturn the healthcare fiasco. It kills jobs. It adds to the debt. It causes the cost to go up. And it causes people to lose their current insurance. Yes that is one of the very best things he has promised to do
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 5, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no republican policies didn't fail. Your liberal policies have failed over and over again. Never in history have they ever lead to prosperity. Ever. Not once in any nation.
You are right that I don't care what religion Romney is. I care about JOBS, the DEBT, and LIBYA. I also care about this nations values. Obammy is doing his best to replace this batons values.
They don't give a greater savings in percentage to rich people. Of course they give more money. Rich people pay much much much more money. Why do I care what someone else pays as long as my rate is low? Why would you? Aren't jobs more important?
Yes we want him to overturn the healthcare fiasco. It kills jobs. It adds to the debt. It causes the cost to go up. And it causes people to lose their current insurance. Yes that is one of the very best things he has promised to do
It is just incredible to watch your stupidity. You say:

"They don't give a greater savings in percentage to rich people."

Do some simple math you infantile moron. Romney say he will cut all the rates 20%. Do the math moron. the 10% becomes 8%, the 15% becomes 12%, the 25% becomes 20% and the 35% becomes 28%.

So the richest got an 8% cut and the poorest got a 2% cut and Romney's capital gain rate remains at 15%. Pretty sweet deal for the rich huh? And the saddest part of all is that he has no way to pay for it and you ignorant morons keep believing it's just gonna fall from the sky.
McGruff

Rineyville, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>It is just incredible to watch your stupidity. You say:

"They don't give a greater savings in percentage to rich people."

Do some simple math you infantile moron. Romney say he will cut all the rates 20%. Do the math moron. the 10% becomes 8%, the 15% becomes 12%, the 25% becomes 20% and the 35% becomes 28%.

So the richest got an 8% cut and the poorest got a 2% cut and Romney's capital gain rate remains at 15%. Pretty sweet deal for the rich huh? And the saddest part of all is that he has no way to pay for it and you ignorant morons keep believing it's just gonna fall from the sky.
the richest also get cuts in deductions nitwit. You left that part out

Campbellsville

#11 Nov 5, 2012
tom wrote:
note: election day is november 6
nobody's falling for this
DEMOCRATS Bang the doors Wednesday, Don't let them lock you out. Tell them you are the 47%,and you demand your vote to count. Don't bring any photo ID at the polling site, show them who's boss.

I'm trying to get the vote out. Democrats are always so well informed. They watch MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and the VIEW... lol
FACT CHECKER

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Bradley10 is a black conservative republican bigot.
whatdafuk??

Campbellsville

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Where is MTV's P Diddy.... Vote or Die rhetoric????
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
the richest also get cuts in deductions nitwit. You left that part out
And just what would those deductions be "nitwit". Neither Romney or Ryan has said what they are and how much they will be limited. You accuse me of "leaving that part out". So did these bozos.
McGruff

Rineyville, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>And just what would those deductions be "nitwit". Neither Romney or Ryan has said what they are and how much they will be limited. You accuse me of "leaving that part out". So did these bozos.
those will be negotiated with congress. Unlike obammy Romney will work with both parties and it will be a bi-partisan agreement. That is something obammy should have done instead he was fond of saying he won. That meant to shut up. Well he will lose today. And we are going to tell him to shut up
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
those will be negotiated with congress. Unlike obammy Romney will work with both parties and it will be a bi-partisan agreement. That is something obammy should have done instead he was fond of saying he won. That meant to shut up. Well he will lose today. And we are going to tell him to shut up
You poor stupid motherphkr. Just what kind of phkin plan is TBA or "To Be Announced". Thats not a plan. That's a moron looking for a plan.

What if Harry Reid comes out and says his number one responsibility is making sure Romney is a one term president. That would be fair considering it's exactly the same thing Mitch McConnell said. Reaching across the aisle is "pie in the sky" to Romney. Reaching across the aisle is one thing. Problems are only solved when someone reaches back. Romney may reach across and get his arm cut off.
McGruff

Rineyville, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>You poor stupid motherphkr. Just what kind of phkin plan is TBA or "To Be Announced". Thats not a plan. That's a moron looking for a plan.

What if Harry Reid comes out and says his number one responsibility is making sure Romney is a one term president. That would be fair considering it's exactly the same thing Mitch McConnell said. Reaching across the aisle is "pie in the sky" to Romney. Reaching across the aisle is one thing. Problems are only solved when someone reaches back. Romney may reach across and get his arm cut off.
it will be Harry's number one goal.

Yes that is a plan. That is how things are done. That is how there is no-partisanship. Obammy never tried it. Not once. That's one reason amount many he is losing today.

Campbellsville

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Don't forget to vote....Tomorrow!!!
Karen C H

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Nov 6, 2012
That Gruff idiot is the only one stupid enough not to know what day the election is.
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Nov 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA WON!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,170
Would Serco rehire past employees? (Aug '15) 9 hr paycheck 5
marvin mccubbin and andrea brown RATS 11 hr Seen in public 4
Jofred Wed YIKES 2655 3
Flowers on graves (May '11) Wed A Grave Situation 17
looking for david harmon (Jan '15) Wed Ally beal 5
Looking for a place to rent in Taylor co Wed suggest 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages