First Prev
of 2
Next Last
New Raywick Folk

United States

#21 Mar 10, 2011
I don't think a drunk would have to be beaten to a pulp to get the idea, that their presence is not wanted! That's rediculous! It's like police brutality! Just because they think the have some type of authority, doesn't mean it should be abused! If these people from Florida can't respect their bussiness & the folk of Raywick any better, they can go on their way. We don't want em here, to treat people like that!
AGREE.....
red ryder

Huntsville, TX

#22 Mar 12, 2011
New Raywick Folk wrote:
I don't think a drunk would have to be beaten to a pulp to get the idea, that their presence is not wanted! That's rediculous! It's like police brutality! Just because they think the have some type of authority, doesn't mean it should be abused! If these people from Florida can't respect their bussiness & the folk of Raywick any better, they can go on their way. We don't want em here, to treat people like that!
AGREE.....
couldnt agree more...
Mary Johnson

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Apr 13, 2012
Big Blue wrote:
some perverts from florida bought the place a few years back. i wouldn't waste my time going to that nasty place..my opinion the place stinks-they don't clean it and the food is nasty it's way over cooked and sometimes it's raw..just prepare yourself to be on camera when you go there too..they like taking nude pictures of their customers!!!!
Interesting.
Mary Johnson

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Apr 13, 2012
Pissed off Raywick boy wrote:
f4ck bottomsup there a bunch of punks who like to jump kids and beat the shit out of kids after they get them drunk. cant wait till they run in to the right one.
ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Paul 170,599
Clar correct closing 3 hr trump 4
Thanial Williams (Jun '16) 5 hr We need to talk boy 8
Melissa (Jun '17) Thu Tom 74
Catherine Doty Thu Young_Man 1
Single ladies Thu Young_Man 4
Worst bank people Wed Ipac17 11

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance