New Raywick Folk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

I don't think a drunk would have to be beaten to a pulp to get the idea, that their presence is not wanted! That's rediculous! It's like police brutality! Just because they think the have some type of authority, doesn't mean it should be abused! If these people from Florida can't respect their bussiness & the folk of Raywick any better, they can go on their way. We don't want em here, to treat people like that!
AGREE.....
red ryder

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

New Raywick Folk wrote:
I don't think a drunk would have to be beaten to a pulp to get the idea, that their presence is not wanted! That's rediculous! It's like police brutality! Just because they think the have some type of authority, doesn't mean it should be abused! If these people from Florida can't respect their bussiness & the folk of Raywick any better, they can go on their way. We don't want em here, to treat people like that!
AGREE.....
couldnt agree more...
Mary Johnson

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Big Blue wrote:
some perverts from florida bought the place a few years back. i wouldn't waste my time going to that nasty place..my opinion the place stinks-they don't clean it and the food is nasty it's way over cooked and sometimes it's raw..just prepare yourself to be on camera when you go there too..they like taking nude pictures of their customers!!!!
Interesting.
Mary Johnson

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Pissed off Raywick boy wrote:
f4ck bottomsup there a bunch of punks who like to jump kids and beat the shit out of kids after they get them drunk. cant wait till they run in to the right one.
ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Raywick Discussions

Search the Raywick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min wtf 146,063
Bruce Willis Pictures 44 min Darth Tater 12
LMS and Flint hill bandit 1 hr Flint Hill Fairy 10
CKNJ Bonus Day 1 hr Flint Hill Fairy 9
People using other peoples names 2 hr Flint hill bandit 185
Breaking News on Flint 2 hr Flint hill bandit 247
mmus ????? 2 hr Flint hill bandit 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Raywick Jobs

•••