First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new undercover

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2009
There is a boy named jeremy wilcoxsin, wears a wire and camera he is from campbellsville and been hanging at fifth wheel trying to score. I will leave printed photos in bathroom. Stone cold cop.
wrong name

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Dec 3, 2009
it's not 5th wheel anymore..it's bottoms up!! 5th wheel was a great,fun place to go..it's just a embarrasement someone would call it that now!!it's a sh!t hole of a place now..these people wish they knew how to run a bar!! who cares if they get busted..if they do..they brought it upon themselves
astro

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2009
it does suck. They're a bunch of paranoid buttholes that treat strangers like shit. I would bust them if i had the chance.
Too High

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Dec 5, 2009
that place does suck!!! their beer is too high and the crap is hot...unless it comes out of the cooler packed on ice but that beer is only for certain people just watch where the beer comes from when you ask for one..the coldest beer in town is up the road at CHARLIE'S...and the food is too high and nasty!!!
astro

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2009
Charlie's is better & I've had the beer from the cooler! It smelled like mildew - like it had been sitting in stagnant water for weeks!!
Too High

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2009
it probably has. you never see them clean inside the coolers. now that the two that used to do the cleaning is gone it will probably be worse. at least Charlie's beer is cold!!
Get Real

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#7 Dec 13, 2009
How often do you ever see people doing any actual cleaning at most businesses? You don't, because if they're a good business, then they are tending to their customers when they're busy, and cleaning during the times when they don't have customers. DUH!!!
Get Real

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 Dec 13, 2009
Too High wrote:
that place does suck!!! their beer is too high and the crap is hot...unless it comes out of the cooler packed on ice but that beer is only for certain people just watch where the beer comes from when you ask for one..the coldest beer in town is up the road at CHARLIE'S...and the food is too high and nasty!!!
You're right, Charlie's food is nasty, and have you ever tried to use the toilets there? He's turned them off and scoops them out because he doesn't have a working septic system. Feel sorry for the people who are trying to run the place now, because I think it's gross.
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2010
Why did susie tell walter, who tends bar in st. mary, not to come back to her place?
Big Blue

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Feb 20, 2010
she's jealous!! St.Marys is just competition..theres some she's asked to leave for no reason..guess she just don't like them..but that's good for Walter..he doesn't need to waste his time or money in that place..go where your appreciated and not talked about when you leave!!
lori

Vilonia, AR

#11 Mar 17, 2010
who runs the old 5th wheel now
Big Blue

Clarkson, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2010
some perverts from florida bought the place a few years back. i wouldn't waste my time going to that nasty place..my opinion the place stinks-they don't clean it and the food is nasty it's way over cooked and sometimes it's raw..just prepare yourself to be on camera when you go there too..they like taking nude pictures of their customers!!!!
lori

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 28, 2010
I think I'll leave that place in the past where it belongs......
Big Blue

Trinity, TX

#14 Apr 28, 2010
i would if i were you..you might get the crap beat out of you! it's not worth the gas to drive there now!! i'd stay home!!!
hellllooooo

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jul 23, 2010
Hi
Pissed off Raywick boy

Bardstown, KY

#16 Mar 6, 2011
f4ck bottomsup there a bunch of punks who like to jump kids and beat the shit out of kids after they get them drunk. cant wait till they run in to the right one.
red ryder

Lebanon, KY

#17 Mar 6, 2011
oh its coming sooner than u think....
Raywick chick

Bardstown, KY

#18 Mar 6, 2011
Good, Im glad.
red ryder

Lebanon, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2011
Raywick chick wrote:
Good, Im glad.
In due time ...Raywick will prevail...
YeahUKnowMe

Hodgenville, KY

#20 Mar 10, 2011
My mom got hit, threatened to shoot her and her friend,and harrassed her repeatedly at Bottom's Up the night of 03/03/11. I thought the bouncers there handled the situation very well and professsionally. The only shame is that they were not at her home when George and Larry left the and broke into her home later. The name of the man is George H Colvin and his ride to my mom's house was Larrry Gabehart. Colvin is now detained in the Taylor County Detention Center. BEWARE OF ANTENNA INSTALLERS AND CAR DETAILERS OR ANY REPAIR MEN! THEY MAY BE THINKING OF COMING BACK INTO YOUR HOME WHEN YOU ARE NOT THERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min ChromiuMan 151,939
dawnas vicious obsession with heroin 1 hr Jack Pogue 5
Why Do Women Like Buck Crick so much? (Sep '10) 1 hr Jack Pogue 20
What does the song crimson and clover by tommy ... (Jul '10) 1 hr music 65
Dawnas vicious felatio upon JeffSchwab 3 hr Barry Bertram 13
where's my gummy LMS 3 hr Roland Go Kats St... 1
lo... (Apr '12) 3 hr Roland 7

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages