Democrats Win: 2013 Tax increases fo...

Democrats Win: 2013 Tax increases for Social Security

Posted in the Raywick Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#1 Jan 4, 2013
The price has to pay covetousness. Taking your neighbor goods comes at a cost.

American people had two choices (1.) Tax increase or (2.) Keep the same Bush rates "No Tax increases".

Social Security payroll tax is going up from 4.2 percent to 6.2 percent. Democrats wanted tax increases and they got it.

Bush 4.2% Tax rate has expired and now it's 6.2%

Like Obama said ever need to have skin in the game. lol It's 41 dollars in spending for every 1 dollar cut in spending.

Will the Low Information voters & news media blame George Bush or Congress??

It's taking a village to pay more taxes. Open up your pocket books people fork it over.

I'm sure the news media will tell everyone this is a good thing and that the economy is growing. They will convenience the public that tax cuts is the reason for the country economic problems.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#2 Jan 4, 2013
I meant...

Correction:
The price WE HAVE to pay for covetousness.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Liberals are confused. Obammy promised their taxes wouldn't go up but yet their checks today was lower.
spose

Rineyville, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Let's see if we can help you two lost souls before you hurt yourselves tripping over all of those misinformation and lies,

First off Bradley says, "Bush 4.2% Tax rate has expired and now it's 6.2%."

The 4.2 was NEVER a Bush Tax cut. NEVER. It was an Obama tax cut that was set to expire 1/1/13 and it did. There was not bipartisan support to keep this provision. Blame both parties if you will.

And along comes McStupid and says, "Obammy promised their taxes wouldn't go up but yet their checks today was lower."

Not true. Their check was more than it would have been had they not acted. They kept the tax cuts for the majority of Americans.
check it out

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
spose wrote:
Let's see if we can help you two lost souls before you hurt yourselves tripping over all of those misinformation and lies,
First off Bradley says, "Bush 4.2% Tax rate has expired and now it's 6.2%."
The 4.2 was NEVER a Bush Tax cut. NEVER. It was an Obama tax cut that was set to expire 1/1/13 and it did. There was not bipartisan support to keep this provision. Blame both parties if you will.
And along comes McStupid and says, "Obammy promised their taxes wouldn't go up but yet their checks today was lower."
Not true. Their check was more than it would have been had they not acted. They kept the tax cuts for the majority of Americans.
Your so F N stupid. While Nobama gave a tax cut two years ago with the S.S. provision, he just gave it back as a tax increase. Do you not think if he wanted it to continue all he would have said to his fellow dems was to continue it. It also doesn't matter about they passed the cliff or not. The bottom line is that peoples pay checks will be smaller. You can smear all the lipstick you want on it. People are now worse off!
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Is it lower today than it was last payday? Yes. Why? Because taxes went up. Obammy lied? Yes.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
So obammy acted to make sure the BUSH tax cuts were extended. The very tax cuts that you liberals said were not meaningful just 10 years ago? In fact didn't you liberals call it tax cuts for the rich?

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#8 Jan 4, 2013
spose wrote:
Let's see if we can help you two lost souls before you hurt yourselves tripping over all of those misinformation and lies,
First off Bradley says, "Bush 4.2% Tax rate has expired and now it's 6.2%."
The 4.2 was NEVER a Bush Tax cut. NEVER. It was an Obama tax cut that was set to expire 1/1/13 and it did. There was not bipartisan support to keep this provision. Blame both parties if you will.
And along comes McStupid and says, "Obammy promised their taxes wouldn't go up but yet their checks today was lower."
Not true. Their check was more than it would have been had they not acted. They kept the tax cuts for the majority of Americans.
Democrats are always willing to share the blame when they are caught in a rat trap.

You are right it was not a Bush rate because he was out of office .... I meant to correct that.... But i was saying Bush will be blame for the higher rate. Obama agreed to cut Social Security taxes temporarily to help the economy....food prices, gas and such remain high and no extension or tax relief for the Senior Citizens.

The point I was making cutting taxes helps the economy.
Everyone will be paying higher taxes this year working or not working.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#9 Jan 4, 2013
They keep saying Bush Tax cuts....

Nobody is talking about cutting taxes on the Fiscal Cliff debate, the issue is should we keep the same tax rates or increase rates to get more money.

Taxes going up on everyone.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#10 Jan 4, 2013
It had to go up in order to pay for people like Obama's ILLEGAL alien aunt Zeituni, who's been collecting SS, and living on government (taxpayer) paid housing in Boston for over 10 years. I mean she's never put into SS so the rest of us have to pick up the slack for her and a slew of others collecting without ever putting in.

This Lean Forward stuff is fun! I'm enjoying watching the people, who re-elected the idiot in chief, cry and complain that their paycheck is smaller. Oh, it's just too good. Keep leaning forward people, give the prez a nice clear shot to continue to give it to you up the ass. I can't wait for the next surprise when he gets back from his golfing vacation. hahaha
Pants on fire

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2013
spose wrote:
Let's see if we can help you two lost souls before you hurt yourselves tripping over all of those misinformation and lies,
First off Bradley says, "Bush 4.2% Tax rate has expired and now it's 6.2%."
The 4.2 was NEVER a Bush Tax cut. NEVER. It was an Obama tax cut that was set to expire 1/1/13 and it did. There was not bipartisan support to keep this provision. Blame both parties if you will.
And along comes McStupid and says, "Obammy promised their taxes wouldn't go up but yet their checks today was lower."
Not true. Their check was more than it would have been had they not acted. They kept the tax cuts for the majority of Americans.
CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!!!!! SPOSE'S PANTS ON FIRE FOR LYING!! Obama extended the BUSH tax cuts, dingaling. Obama also REFUSED to give senior citizens a Cost of Living Adjustment his first two years in office. They received one in 2012, but will lose it in 2013 due to OBAMACARE premiums going up more than their COLA for 2013.
spose

Rineyville, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
They keep saying Bush Tax cuts....
Nobody is talking about cutting taxes on the Fiscal Cliff debate, the issue is should we keep the same tax rates or increase rates to get more money.
Taxes going up on everyone.
B10 taxes are not going up on everyone. At 12:00 a.m. on the 1st of January everyone's taxes went up and reverted back to the rates in effect under Clinton. At that point legislation was passed at about 2:00 a.m. on the first of January that lowered taxes for everyone making less than $400k single and $450k couple.

Quit running your mouth about issues of which you have no clue.
check it out

Bolivar, MO

#13 Jan 5, 2013
spose wrote:
<quoted text>
B10 taxes are not going up on everyone. At 12:00 a.m. on the 1st of January everyone's taxes went up and reverted back to the rates in effect under Clinton. At that point legislation was passed at about 2:00 a.m. on the first of January that lowered taxes for everyone making less than $400k single and $450k couple.
Quit running your mouth about issues of which you have no clue.
You need more lipstick for you pig!
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2013
spose wrote:
<quoted text>B10 taxes are not going up on everyone. At 12:00 a.m. on the 1st of January everyone's taxes went up and reverted back to the rates in effect under Clinton. At that point legislation was passed at about 2:00 a.m. on the first of January that lowered taxes for everyone making less than $400k single and $450k couple.

Quit running your mouth about issues of which you have no clue.
no nitwit you are wrong. Everyone that works got a tax increase. Every single person.
All I Know

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2013
I get paid every 2 weeks and on my 1st pay check of the new year I cleared about 40.00 less.Way to go CROOKS who run this COUNTRY on both sides for sticking it the middle class, yet again!!!!!!!!
blond and proud

Scottsville, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2013
So most of America didn't get one I guess.
check it out

Bolivar, MO

#17 Jan 5, 2013
All I Know wrote:
I get paid every 2 weeks and on my 1st pay check of the new year I cleared about 40.00 less.Way to go CROOKS who run this COUNTRY on both sides for sticking it the middle class, yet again!!!!!!!!
Watch out now, you will make Spose upset for blaming NOBAMA and the Dems. You are right about something though. Everyone of them need to go. They don't govern for the people, they do as their party says to do. They get their perks from lobbyist and paid for life even if voted out. We need people in there who have some "BALLS" to do what the people want. That goes for the females without the "BALLS".

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#18 Jan 6, 2013
spose wrote:
<quoted text>
B10 taxes are not going up on everyone. At 12:00 a.m. on the 1st of January everyone's taxes went up and reverted back to the rates in effect under Clinton. At that point legislation was passed at about 2:00 a.m. on the first of January that lowered taxes for everyone making less than $400k single and $450k couple.
Quit running your mouth about issues of which you have no clue.
You can have your Bill Clinton tax rates, but you wont have his 90's spending rates. Democrats artfully throw out the Bill Clinton name to sucker some of you you people into this fly trap. The goal is to make the American people think lower tax rates cause the nation financial trouble instead of out of control spending.

The goal is everyone will be paying higher taxes directly or indirectly. Those higher tax rates will be pass down to you the consumer. We have no serious talk of spending cuts, because the goal is to soak as many people as possible. More money to be collected and wasted.

1. Tax increase slows productivity & economic growth

2. You can never bring in enough revenue until you quit out of control spending....Just like a credit card.

3. Everyone taxes will eventually be going up, Obama goal was to raise taxes on those $200,000 and up. Obama lies on the campaign trail or whatever deceiving the public often talking about only millionaires and Billionaires giving a little more. The millionaires and Billionaires pay most of the taxes any ways.
spose

Rineyville, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are always willing to share the blame when they are caught in a rat trap.
You are right it was not a Bush rate because he was out of office .... I meant to correct that.... But i was saying Bush will be blame for the higher rate. Obama agreed to cut Social Security taxes temporarily to help the economy....food prices, gas and such remain high and no extension or tax relief for the Senior Citizens.
The point I was making cutting taxes helps the economy.
Everyone will be paying higher taxes this year working or not working.
B10 you continue to ramble and are quite successful in saying nothing. You say, "The point I was making cutting taxes helps the economy."

If that be true why did we have such a boom economy under Bill Clinton and also the highest tax rates in years. Your arguement is based on facts not in evidence.

You also say, "Everyone will be paying higher taxes this year working or not working." Quite frankly Bradley that is a lie, an untruth, a fabrication. You have no facts to back up your assertions and your comments are in error.
spose

Rineyville, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2013
All I Know wrote:
I get paid every 2 weeks and on my 1st pay check of the new year I cleared about 40.00 less.Way to go CROOKS who run this COUNTRY on both sides for sticking it the middle class, yet again!!!!!!!!
What you don't understand is that had nothing been done and the old rates been allowed to become law, your check would have then been about $120.00 less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Realtors (Feb '08) 37 min Earle the flying ... 37
Tony Myers 46 min Not her buddy 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,930
Why do Ushers in Black Churches (Sep '10) 5 hr Mic Theory 108
LMS is still watching 8 hr LMS 1
HOTTT GUY THAT Works at Brothers BBQ?? (Oct '15) 12 hr Creeper 21
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 13 hr Guest 1,236
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages