lies on tonya ford
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kitty

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2012
i cant beleive what i read on here about tonya. i read that davids bro. darrell said that tonya didnt care about her kids. will ill let u know that tnya loved her kids very much. and as far au knowing all this i dont know how u know anything . cause for one u wasnt around that much. david has said alot of times that he really care to much about u. but he was there if u needed him. and if u and the bros. loved austin like u said u would not have turned ir back on him when he needed u . but i guess thats how family is. will for this family we know tonya didnt do it she loved david to much. she will be back w her family and friends soon .
happy

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2012
I hope she gets life in Prison.... Better yet.... Death Penalty. Eye for an eye. Everyone knows she is guilty........ my heart breaks for Austin.his mom murdered his dad. So sad891
omg

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
happy wrote:
I hope she gets life in Prison.... Better yet.... Death Penalty. Eye for an eye. Everyone knows she is guilty........ my heart breaks for Austin.his mom murdered his dad. So sad891
hey ass she didn't do it
get a clue

Newport, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Right... She cared so much for her kids that she committed a crime that has her sitting in prison for 20 years! And she didnt want Austin around the Fords. Give Austin a whike. When he realizes the truth he will reunite with his father's family... And for the record. someone who murders and lies about it like her, has not been authentic with those around her! she presented to you what she wanted you to see! Not saying that she didnt love her kids, but she loved herself and her jealous desire for revenge more! STOP DENYING WHAT A JURY AND EVIDENCE HAS MADE CRYSTAL CLEAR!
happy

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
hey ass she didn't do it
well....... A jury of her peers has convicted her.... let her ass rott.
happy

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2012
get a clue wrote:
Right... She cared so much for her kids that she committed a crime that has her sitting in prison for 20 years! And she didnt want Austin around the Fords. Give Austin a whike. When he realizes the truth he will reunite with his father's family... And for the record. someone who murders and lies about it like her, has not been authentic with those around her! she presented to you what she wanted you to see! Not saying that she didnt love her kids, but she loved herself and her jealous desire for revenge more! STOP DENYING WHAT A JURY AND EVIDENCE HAS MADE CRYSTAL CLEAR!
get a clue..... I could not agree more.... Well said
myself

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2012
y did she kill him was he cheating,money y?
PestControl

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2012
happy wrote:
<quoted text>get a clue..... I could not agree more.... Well said
she did it...some just don't want to acknowledge that even those who butter melts in their mouths are just like other humans..capable of killing.
FREE TONYA

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2012
She got a hose job in court. I saw the trial, and the evidence. The prosecution spent 2 1/2 days trying to prove she did it (for which all they could prove is that a cell phone tower picked up her signal in the area, and not in the house, also no weapon could be found)while the defense spent 1hour and 38 minutes on her defense. Danny Butler screwed her royally. It was almost funny to see the judges face when Butler closed. His face was like "Really? Is that all you got? Seriously?" I really believe he thought about giving her a miss-trial at one point, but there was too much pressure to get it over with. Even the producer of the TV show "Snapped" couldn't believe they convicted her with so much circumstantial evidence. She may have to spend some time, but eventually she will get out.
innocent

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Tonya does not deserve to be in prison. I am 100% confident she did not kill David and is not capable of such a crime. The videos if the entire trial can be bought from the clerks office. I sat there everyday of the trial. The prosecutors admitted all their evidence was circumstantial. No murder weapon, no witness, no residue on her or her hands, and too many witnesses for the prosecution contradicted each other. They didn't dig very deep into David's shady activities nor did they interview or fingerprint his girlfriends illegal Mexican husband. They picked and chose who they interviewed to keep the finger pointed at her. Anyone who knows anything about cellular phones knows that they hit different towers and its not a definitive way to know where someone was unless you ate watching their phone as the calls are made. When the truth finally comes out, I hope those jurors feel horrible for what they did. I hope they have Simmons they are close to wrongfully convicted so they can feel what Tonyas family feels. No justice here....an innocent woman behind bars and a killer on the loose. I challenge you to get the videos and watch the trial. You won't though. You have made up your mind and don't want to see that you are wrong!
innocent

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Correction : are not ate & should say I hope they have SOMEONE not Simmons
PestControl

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2012
FREE TONYA wrote:
She got a hose job in court. I saw the trial, and the evidence. The prosecution spent 2 1/2 days trying to prove she did it (for which all they could prove is that a cell phone tower picked up her signal in the area, and not in the house, also no weapon could be found)while the defense spent 1hour and 38 minutes on her defense. Danny Butler screwed her royally. It was almost funny to see the judges face when Butler closed. His face was like "Really? Is that all you got? Seriously?" I really believe he thought about giving her a miss-trial at one point, but there was too much pressure to get it over with. Even the producer of the TV show "Snapped" couldn't believe they convicted her with so much circumstantial evidence. She may have to spend some time, but eventually she will get out.
gps tracking capability on cellphones.
my two cents

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
A cell phone can only be tracked while on a call. When you get a log, like they did, all it gives you is the sector and tower so you can get a very generalized area that it was possibly placed in. It is NOT an exact location and there are many variables that can cause you to pick incorrectly. No one should ever be convicted based on that
one of many

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2012
mabey you people need to find someone else to defend like charlie manson he didnt do it either.oj didnt do it hanibal lecter didnt do it just ask each one of them they will tell you no we had nothing to do with it
my two cents

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
one of many wrote:
mabey you people need to find someone else to defend like charlie manson he didnt do it either.oj didnt do it hanibal lecter didnt do it just ask each one of them they will tell you no we had nothing to do with it
All of these are killers with multiple victims...and actually Charlie Manson didn't do it, he had members of his cult do it.... There is absolutely no comparison between Tonya and her case and those people. Do you think everyone in jail is guilty???? There are innocent people wrongfully convicted every day. Watch the news, people are released when evidence turns up to prove their innocence. That is time they can never get back. Watch the trial and look at what they had- which was nothing. She was their scape goat because of pressure to solve the murder of a police officer.
help

Greensburg, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
my two cents wrote:
<quoted text>All of these are killers with multiple victims...and actually Charlie Manson didn't do it, he had members of his cult do it.... There is absolutely no comparison between Tonya and her case and those people. Do you think everyone in jail is guilty???? There are innocent people wrongfully convicted every day. Watch the news, people are released when evidence turns up to prove their innocence. That is time they can never get back. Watch the trial and look at what they had- which was nothing. She was their scape goat because of pressure to solve the murder of a police officer.
Where at on the court house do u go by this tape
Lmao

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
my two cents wrote:
A cell phone can only be tracked while on a call. When you get a log, like they did, all it gives you is the sector and tower so you can get a very generalized area that it was possibly placed in. It is NOT an exact location and there are many variables that can cause you to pick incorrectly. No one should ever be convicted based on that
she was in the vicinity at the time of the shooting.
Lmao

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2012
No GSR? Ways to prevent that. Maybe she had someone do it for her..she waited to pick them up.
That's complicity to murder, same punishment.
Fact is they were having serious problems. Why get a divorce when you can get everything? I wasn't there, but the manner in which that man wad murdered suggested someone personal.
my two cents

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>
Where at on the court house do u go by this tape
At Rodney Burress office in the new judicial center....
my two cents

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Personal? He was shot in the back of the head.... that suggests murder but not personal. Personal would be multiple shots or stabbed a hundred times....personal is not a single gunshot to the back of the head. The cell phone records prove nothing, not even vicinity. She could have been at Walmart and still hit that tower. Before that tower was built, people in saloma got service from a town tower. Once again, cell phone towers do not give your exact location and if one is full or down, your phone gets signal from the next available place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samuel Allen, Amazon 2 hr Haha 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr North Mountain 156,445
The Grim Reapers (Oct '12) 4 hr Brandy trujillo 29
Nancy Grenke, Michael Hunt, Cody Gardner (Nov '08) Sat Cody Blue Gardner 8
How do you sign up for toys for tots? (Nov '08) Fri Not our job to ju... 44
Avah Perkins Fri Patti Gribbins Hash 1
Gearing up for a DonnaHash Christmas on Topix Fri Jactopus Hash 2

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages