Police searching for Johnny Boone

Police searching for Johnny Boone

There are 58 comments on the Lebanon Enterprise Online story from Sep 13, 2008, titled Police searching for Johnny Boone. In it, Lebanon Enterprise Online reports that:

Marion County men indicted in federal court James Elder Jr., 53, and William Frederick Elder, age unknown, were indicted Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Enterprise Online.

Cowboy25

United States

#23 Sep 2, 2009
Hell yea man ROCK ON!! Johnny for president!!
Nick FROM MINNESOTA

Big Lake, MN

#26 Oct 3, 2009
I saw you on amw and I hope you get away RUN JOHN RUN
Mike -Hebron Ky

Jeffersonville, IN

#27 Oct 3, 2009
billy wrote:
Run Johnny Run
I need the johnny for president shirt
Mike -Hebron Ky

Jeffersonville, IN

#28 Oct 3, 2009
Richard Head wrote:
Mabe he will take his life and end this here nunsence.
Maybe you could pass 5th grade your spelling looks like you smoked johnnys good stuff...lol Feds Wasting taxpayers dollars for a man thats made our lifes better
houn64

Hudson, OH

#29 Oct 3, 2009
i want a t-shirt too. run johnny run!
john boone

Waterloo, Canada

#30 Oct 3, 2009
I'm fat
Becca

AOL

#31 Oct 6, 2009
Omg love him! Run Johnny Run! He is such a nice guy, shame they had to chase him off!
Pierre Novak

Nicholasville, KY

#32 Oct 10, 2009
Johnny Boone is living in Saudi Arabia and works for an oil firm
James Richards

Crockett, TX

#33 Oct 29, 2009
I believe he may be in Somalia leading pirate attacks.
keep on truckin

Louisville, KY

#34 Dec 20, 2009
i just saw johnny the other day--i was at the mall doing a little last minute christmas shopping and lo and behold there he was!! i couldn't believe my eyes, there in the middle of the mall was ol johnny dressed up in a red and white suit. he must really be popular these days because he had a line of kids waiting to have their picture taken with him!!i was going to go over and say hi but in a flash he disappeared out of sight--then in the distance i heard him say-- merry christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!!!!!!
dont know

Newburgh, IN

#35 Dec 20, 2009
What did he do in the first place for them to be looking for him? I know that they have been looking for him for a while but I never knew why. Can someone please tell me what he did so bad that they want him so bad that they are offering a reward?
MACK

Bardstown, KY

#36 Dec 21, 2009
Richard Head wrote:
Mabe he will take his life and end this here nunsence.
BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH ARE YOURS MIGHT GET TAKEN. HE SMARTER THEN THE FUCA8KEN LAW he's untouchable. sleep on that tonight. better sleep with one eye open cause he can find anyone, unlike the pigs. johnny take care.
MACK

Bardstown, KY

#37 Dec 21, 2009
James Richards wrote:
I believe he may be in Somalia leading pirate attacks.
u stuipd people that not from around here don't have a clue hes the bet man you could meet hes better then santa claus but you dont want to piss him off. he like a ghost watch your a**

Since: Jan 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Jan 6, 2010
MACK wrote:
<quoted text>u stuipd people that not from around here don't have a clue hes the bet man you could meet hes better then santa claus but you dont want to piss him off. he like a ghost watch your a**
I hope you start reading these silly ass posts. Yeah, he's leading pirate attacks off Somalia. I can tell you ain't kin to him. He's really working at Buckingham Palace as a beefeater guarding and smoking fat hooters with the queen. There, I turned him in.
Mullins

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Jan 7, 2010
Hey Johnny if you see this... You were really good with my grandpa, Alan Maurice. I wanted to tell you hi and good luck on your run. if i can help just let me know. I am in Loretto. I will help you till the end!! You might remember me as a child, but I will not reveal my name. But just know if you need us, we will be here!!! I hope to hear from you soon! And we can fire up a BIG one together!
Mullins

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Jan 7, 2010
I WILL BE FAITHFUL TO MY FAMILY OF CORNBREAD!!!
Hey Johnny if you see this... You were really good with my grandpa, Alan Maurice. I wanted to tell you hi and good luck on your run. if i can help just let me know. I am in Loretto. I will help you till the end!! You might remember me as a child, but I will not reveal my name. But just know if you need us, we will be here!!! I hope to hear from you soon! And we can fire up a BIG one together!
kyweedman

United States

#42 Jan 15, 2010
he tought me every thing i know..johnny is a good man
concerend

Stanford, KY

#43 Jan 18, 2010
I wander if the people in his community know his wherabouts
keep on truckin

Shreveport, LA

#44 Jan 20, 2010
i heard he went up a hogs ass to get a bucket of lard.why don't you go see if he needs any help?
a victim

Campbellsville, KY

#45 Feb 13, 2010
run johnny run

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Patriot 148,938
Campbellsville topix master please read 34 min Justice 1
drug testing for snap benifits 2 hr EBTer 4
Free chitlins and Confederate Flag 3 hr Rastus Washington 2
DawnaHash/ Maloderous Gash 3 hr June Sooter 2
LMS not a man 3 hr John Bertram 2
Hash family reunion 3 hr Dead Steve 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages