Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Anonymous

Tazewell, TN

#24405 Nov 14, 2012
Why are Kentuckians so stupid as to vote for Mitch Me Connel anyway. He is not working for you he is just trying to disrupt and destroy government. If he has a problem then let him protest on his own time but when he is in session he should govern for you and not act like a spoiled kid.
Anonymous

Tazewell, TN

#24406 Nov 14, 2012
I guess you know I meant McConnell huh?
Anonymous

Tazewell, TN

#24407 Nov 14, 2012
Hey WTF !!! I'm right over the mountain. Why do you put up with this McConnell bull sh#t?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24408 Nov 14, 2012
I tend to agree with the foreighn newspaper man that wrote his column.He stated the U.S. could get over Obama but the problem was ,could the U.S. get over the fools that voted this fool in as President?

His failures have been listed times and again.No need to repeat,and there are many of them.

Now we have another failure of great importance.We have a Central Intelligence Agency that could not tell what was going on in Bengazi.This would normally be something they should have known about long before it happened.Then they apparently have lied about the whole mess every sence.What intelligence are they working on?Where are the inrelligence?Were all too busy playing footsie with the ladies,or,are we dealing with an administration that has no leader and no one telling them to get to work?

Pardon me,for this seems to be further failures for not just the administration but for the Country!

If the CIA has no more intelligence than seems on this where we lost 4 good men,pray tell what they know about the rest of the World?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#24409 Nov 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
I tend to agree with the foreighn newspaper man that wrote his column.He stated the U.S. could get over Obama but the problem was ,could the U.S. get over the fools that voted this fool in as President?
His failures have been listed times and again.No need to repeat,and there are many of them.
Now we have another failure of great importance.We have a Central Intelligence Agency that could not tell what was going on in Bengazi.This would normally be something they should have known about long before it happened.Then they apparently have lied about the whole mess every sence.What intelligence are they working on?Where are the inrelligence?Were all too busy playing footsie with the ladies,or,are we dealing with an administration that has no leader and no one telling them to get to work?
Pardon me,for this seems to be further failures for not just the administration but for the Country!
If the CIA has no more intelligence than seems on this where we lost 4 good men,pray tell what they know about the rest of the World?
You ignorant pos you always post stupidity.

You are not welcome here you sorry pos.

Romney lost, you leave.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24410 Nov 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Now we have another failure of great importance.We have a Central Intelligence Agency that could not tell what was going on in Bengazi.This would normally be something they should have known about long before it happened.Then they apparently have lied about the whole mess every sence.What intelligence are they working on?Where are the ?Were all too busy playing footsie with the ladies,or,are we dealing with an administration that has no leader and no one telling them to get to work?
inrelligence ??

Sorry old man, you have no point, just dumb opinions that call for blaming the wrong guy... Too bad, the killers weren't Americans.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24412 Nov 14, 2012
Slew,you and WTF are the ones the Swedish newspapers spoke of.

You would like to have the killers- killing?,sounds more like you have the old man senility.Not amusing----
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24413 Nov 14, 2012
Take a look at this situation this way---every one in the whole World knew the scene as soon as the video was seen due to the scope of the weapons and attack.

Then the entire group in WashingtonM.Rice,Ms.Clinton,th e CIA director ,all of them wanted to say it was just a few agitators.Big lie.Our Washington people seem not to know what is going on,or,they lie to the people.Which is it?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24414 Nov 14, 2012
Sure, it was a "few agitators" or you'd have no point ?? Funny, Obama called it an act of terror, the next day.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24415 Nov 14, 2012
Sure,he called it an act of terror,all the while his administration called it the act of some agitators.The agitators did commit an act of terror,but when did they come to terms it was done by Al Qaeda terrorists?Lied the whole way through..Now we have the CIA which should have known what was going on,not knowing,,the State dept.not giving protection as requested,and lying all the way thru,the ambassador to the UN lying about the agitators.You are aware of all of this and you still say,no pointers?You are smarter than that.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24416 Nov 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Sure,he called it an act of terror,all the while his administration called it the act of some agitators.The agitators did commit an act of terror,but when did they come to terms it was done by Al Qaeda terrorists?Lied the whole way through..Now we have the CIA which should have known what was going on,not knowing,,the State dept.not giving protection as requested,and lying all the way thru,the ambassador to the UN lying about the agitators.You are aware of all of this and you still say,no pointers?You are smarter than that.
You are as smart as a horse's ass you f' cking Liar.

Bow to the President, you lost.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24417 Nov 14, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are as smart as a horse's ass you f' cking Liar.
Bow to the President, you lost.
IT IS NOT A MATTER OF WHO LOST OR WON ANYMORE DUMB-DUMB.iT is a matter of the CIA not having the intelligence they are supposed to have!Where were they during all this?Where was the FBI?Where was the President?Why did no one fly to help?Why did no one listen to the Ambassador`s request for help or reinforcements before the fact?Another loss of 4 lives for something apparently not important enough for them to bother with?Maybe this is the time to say- wish you were there!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#24418 Nov 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS NOT A MATTER OF WHO LOST OR WON ANYMORE DUMB-DUMB.iT is a matter of the CIA not having the intelligence they are supposed to have!Where were they during all this?Where was the FBI?Where was the President?Why did no one fly to help?Why did no one listen to the Ambassador`s request for help or reinforcements before the fact?Another loss of 4 lives for something apparently not important enough for them to bother with?Maybe this is the time to say- wish you were there!!
You lost you ignorant pos Liar.

Leave if you don't like it A Hole!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24419 Nov 15, 2012
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Amused SLew

Seattle, WA

#24420 Nov 15, 2012
Give your wife my condolences.... Ps- Nice election, loser.
frogmanin

Pittsburgh, PA

#24421 Nov 15, 2012
youtube.com/watch... FM Female Mature Metal Mouth and she desired it step on
youandhim

Corbin, KY

#24422 Nov 16, 2012
Yuck
frogmannn

Pittsburgh, PA

#24423 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Thinking that was a step for women equality?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#24425 Nov 16, 2012
This thread has to keep moving so show your sorry asses and get it going cause 19 hours is just way to much time between posts, damnit!!
Schmahl Spew

Minneapolis, MN

#24426 Nov 16, 2012
Rand Paul.... Isn't he the guy that was in Peter, Paul and Mary?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Another Vet 7,312
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min UdiotRaceMAkeWorl... 155,486
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Quantummist 131,113
Where are all of your voices MOD 2 hr LMS 9
Breaking News on Flint 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 543
Who runs Swans Landing? 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 17
Ed Bardin 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 2

Raywick Jobs

Raywick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Raywick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Raywick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]