Killing Deer Is So Wrong!

Killing Deer Is So Wrong!

Posted in the Raywick Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Innocent

Leitchfield, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2009
I think that killing a beautiful innocent deer is so wrong? I don't see how anyone who has a heart could kill such a beautiful animal. I know a lot of people think and believe it is a way of controlling the population, but it is cruel and painful to the animal. They are so innocent and they have feelings. What if you were the deer and had to run for you life and then get shot and die. It shouldn't be allowed. I think the people who kill deer should feel what it feels like to be shot and killed.
Ruff Ruffman

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2009
Innocent wrote:
I think that killing a beautiful innocent deer is so wrong? I don't see how anyone who has a heart could kill such a beautiful animal. I know a lot of people think and believe it is a way of controlling the population, but it is cruel and painful to the animal. They are so innocent and they have feelings. What if you were the deer and had to run for you life and then get shot and die. It shouldn't be allowed. I think the people who kill deer should feel what it feels like to be shot and killed.
If one runs out in front of your car at 55 MPH you will change your mind...Iknow you have a right to your own opinion but you seem to be a little simple and selfish...
Hambone

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2009
Nothing like a good death moan after you bust one in the neck.
retared army

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2009
Ha get the skilet out!!!!!!!!! Tender loin, fried taters with onion's, all fried up with bacon grease. biscuit's and gravy and my favorite jam. now do you like to eat to. now let's go deer hunting!!!!!!!!!!
Ruff Ruffman

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2009
Now your talkin! tell me more...
Ruff Ruffman

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2009
If anyone wants to kill one just walk over the hill behind my house anytime they are allwayz there...
walkon

Hodgenville, KY

#7 Nov 27, 2009
Innocent wrote:
I think that killing a beautiful innocent deer is so wrong? I don't see how anyone who has a heart could kill such a beautiful animal. I know a lot of people think and believe it is a way of controlling the population, but it is cruel and painful to the animal. They are so innocent and they have feelings. What if you were the deer and had to run for you life and then get shot and die. It shouldn't be allowed. I think the people who kill deer should feel what it feels like to be shot and killed.
I hope you don't eat any meat from cows, chickens or any other animals. No different! Also, I hope you don't eat any vegetables or fruit. How dare you be so cruel to pull it from the ground or stem and kill it. Just to thank of the poor little ear of corn screaming as it is yanked from the stalk or the little carrot crying in pain. You would also be hurting a innocent thing. Please......just hush and WALKON...!!!
walkon

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Nov 27, 2009
spellcheck error...meant to put think not thank
what

Brownsville, KY

#9 Nov 27, 2009
Ruff Ruffman wrote:
<quoted text>If one runs out in front of your car at 55 MPH you will change your mind...Iknow you have a right to your own opinion but you seem to be a little simple and selfish...
they should open season on them!!!not just a few weeks out of the year.It is a sport and good food.
Rich

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Nov 27, 2009
Hey Innocent, I no longer hunt. But I believe hunting helps keep the herd health and gives them way to survive! Would you rather they over populate and not have anything to eat and starve? Which is more cruel?
retared army

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2009
Ruff Ruffman wrote:
If anyone wants to kill one just walk over the hill behind my house anytime they are allwayz there...
got a email address
retared army

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2009
well people got to go, I've made my self hungry. got to get in the kitchen, see you later.
hard kore killer

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2009
p.e.t.a....(people eating tasty animals!)
Innocent

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2009
Hambone wrote:
Nothing like a good death moan after you bust one in the neck.
Wish that moan was from you.
Innocent

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Nov 27, 2009
Ruff Ruffman wrote:
If anyone wants to kill one just walk over the hill behind my house anytime they are allwayz there...
Maybe they will miss and shoot you. Then you will know what it feels like to be shot to death.
Innocent

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2009
walkon wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't eat any meat from cows, chickens or any other animals. No different! Also, I hope you don't eat any vegetables or fruit. How dare you be so cruel to pull it from the ground or stem and kill it. Just to thank of the poor little ear of corn screaming as it is yanked from the stalk or the little carrot crying in pain. You would also be hurting a innocent thing. Please......just hush and WALKON...!!!
Look dumbass, I have the right to voice my opinion. Vegetable don't have a heart and lungs and eyes. Animals have all of those things and they have feeling also. I wish you were a deer and could know the pain of being shot to death like people do them. It is just wrong. I don't care what you say, it is.
Innocent

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Nov 27, 2009
Rich wrote:
Hey Innocent, I no longer hunt. But I believe hunting helps keep the herd health and gives them way to survive! Would you rather they over populate and not have anything to eat and starve? Which is more cruel?
There are more people starving than deer. Do you think we should have open season on them also? People are way more over populated than deer. Still think hunting would be a good way to keep the population down for us? Don't think so. Shouldn't be any different for animals. Let them be. They are beautiful and don't hurt anyone intentional.
deerlover

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2009
Innocent wrote:
<quoted text>There are more people starving than deer. Do you think we should have open season on them also? People are way more over populated than deer. Still think hunting would be a good way to keep the population down for us? Don't think so. Shouldn't be any different for animals. Let them be. They are beautiful and don't hurt anyone intentional.
i know what you mean.i love deer,ON MY PLATE
goodthought

Brownsville, KY

#19 Nov 27, 2009
Innocent wrote:
<quoted text>There are more people starving than deer. Do you think we should have open season on them also? People are way more over populated than deer. Still think hunting would be a good way to keep the population down for us? Don't think so. Shouldn't be any different for animals. Let them be. They are beautiful and don't hurt anyone intentional.
THE AMERICAN TREDITION IS FOR MEN TO GO AND HUNT ANIMALS AND GAME TO FEED THEIR FAMILYS
sad but right

Clermont, KY

#20 Nov 27, 2009
I think it is sad too but after hitting one and wrecking my car I know it has to be done. My husband hunts and we keep some of the meat and give the rest away. Lots of people go hungry in Campbellsville. I would rather see kids eat then a deer run wild. No different than cows, chickens and pigs. IT IS SO STUPID not to feed kids when you can. The deer is beautiful but deadly also if you get too close. They are also a danger to kids out playing if they walk up on one. The next time you see a hunter, know that he might be feeding a hungry family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threesome 9 min Jackiejgirl 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Patriot 153,746
morgan milby 42 min big grib 23
Stupid trash on forum ! Who cares about Donna ?... 1 hr que 2
Sarah ann McKinley. 1 hr Gotcha 2
2016 final beatdown 5 hr Omarosa 1
Ding dong the witch is dead 7 hr Chief Thompson 6

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages