'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
60,441 - 60,460 of 146,333 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in
Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the
Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the
Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or
Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
You bunch of weak minded fools.
It's just funny when these tools are made fools of on a daily basis!

I'd be willing to bet that the letter posted was taken from some crackpot Fox website and whoever posted it had to feel important "on the Internet! Bonjour" and said it was written to them

Sad bunch!

I see no one had anything to say about how Obamas only ch age to gun laws lets people carry guns in a few national parks. Guess they feel pretty stupid about bringing that up as well. They got awful quiet and brought up Bengazi AGAIN!!

I would like to thank all you republican idiots in advance for the next two election cycles!! Your fear and the sky is falling BS isn't/hasn't working/worked but please don't stop!

Please keep sucking on the crack pipe! You all are killing the Republican Party and that's a GREAT thing!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Anyone heard of the factory fire in Bangladesh? 120+ workers killed because the doors were locked to keep the workers who made 18 cents an hour working around the clock.

Who were the workers making clothes for!

WALMART!!

People are expendable to Walmart, here and abroad!

Sad sad way to treat human beings!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Why is billary and oblamer in bed with the UN? For benevolent reasons??? LOL, they have never done a thing to help anybody in their life, they only took,
Here are the facts. No reason to believe otherwise unless you're someone like Glen Beck trying to sell another one of his fear monger books.
HERE ARE THE CLEAR IRREFUTABLE FACTS: The U.S. Supreme Court has made it very clear that

1) Treaties do not override the U.S. Constitution.
2) Treaties cannot amend the Constitution. And last,

3) A treaty can be nullified by a statute passed by the U.S. Congress (or by a sovereign State or States if Congress refuses to do so), when the State deems a treaty the performance of a treaty is self-destructive. The law of self-preservation overrules the law of obligation in others. When you've read this thoroughly, hopefully, you will never again sit quietly by when someone -- anyone -- claims that treaties supercede the Constitution. Help to dispell this myth.

"This [Supreme] Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty." - Reid v. Covert, October 1956, 354 U.S. 1, at pg 17.

This case involved the question: Does the NATO Status of Forces Agreement (treaty) supersede the U.S. Constitution? Keep reading.

The Reid Court (U.S. Supreme Court) held in their Opinion that,

"... No agreement with a foreign nation can confer power on the Congress, or any other branch of government, which is free from the restraints of the Constitution. Article VI, the Supremacy clause of the Constitution declares, "This Constitution and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all the Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land...’
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew about Tesla, but had forgotten what heritage he was. VERY smart man. Please everyone read that from my Veteran post ...
Nikola TESLA is from Serbia by mother and father.
He was born in Croatia where his father was Orthodox priest...his mother's father was Orthodox priest and his all 3 sisters married to Orthodox priests. Nikola Tesla has about 8 generations in family - Orthodox priests.

He was humanitarian and a great man. He worked for all of us...he belong to the world.

He has office and stayed in New Yorker hotel for years on 33 floor room 3327... do you see #s?
He worked alot with #3...he was inventive genius.
Tesla's last wish was on his funeral to be played SERBIAN NATIONAL SONG ...from WWI...
"Tamo daleko" (That far away)...that far away from the sea ...is my village, my village SERBIA...
U.S. honored his wish and Tesla's very good friend
Zlatko Bulatovic, played that song on violin during Tesla's funeral...

That song mean so much to every SERB and I cry each time when I hear it...

Tesla died in New York in Jan 7th. 1943.(Just happened to be Serbian Orthodox Christmas)

Tesla was very proud to be an American citizen and he loved both countries.

You know what is so ironic, people only know Edison, but Edison's light bulb is "dead". Tesla's light bulb-we are still using. When you next time see Las Vegas lights, think Tesla ...when you use your microwave, think Tesla ...when you have your MRI...reads TESLA UNITS...all MRI machines around the world are calibrated in TESLA UNITS!

Very interesting book by Mark J. Seifer
The Life and Times of NIKOLA TESLA
Biography of a Genius
(about 500 pages)

Scientists call him WIZARD and MASTER of LIGHTENING ...

He invented by the way LIGHTING ROD...
When TESLA was born it was thunder storm that night, that no one ever remembered such storm!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Susan Rice May Have Major Financial Stake in Keystone Pipeline

http://judicial-corruption.net/2012/11/28/sus...

Bailed-Out Ally Financial Unit Comes Full Circle Back to GM
http://nlpc.org/stories/2012/11/23/bailed-out...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Multinationals Walmart, Disney, and Sears Connected to Bangladesh Factory Where Fire Killed 112

http://judicial-corruption.net/2012/11/28/mul...

tabby, I guess you think WE approve of it!
dipstick!
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Anyone heard of the factory fire in Bangladesh? 120+ workers killed because the doors were locked to keep the workers who made 18 cents an hour working around the clock.
WALMART!!
You are a sad piece of biological waste, unborn human beings are expendable to democraps, but you say nothing about that, or are they not important enough in your self centered narcisstic life, you libotards are social parasites, you get what you deserve,
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
“Behind the plotters are drug cartels that have penetrated the US government, former lobbyists who were moved into government during the Bush administration and now are suspected of being involved in a coup attempt.”

Seventy hours ago, at this writing, while on Air Force One, President Barack Obama issued a press release that has been utterly ignored by the Western Press.
The president has openly announced a move against violent plotters inside the US government and espionage agents. He does not use the terms “AIPAC” or “the Israel lobby” but it is highly unlikely he could be referring to anything else.
In fact, we can think of no other group.
I was privately briefed on some of the reasons behind this document. On what is known, not “surmised,” I will explain:
AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/26/press...
This website is somewhat known as "conspiracy theorist" ...
Sorry Guys! BUT when I saw it on the White House site I thought it legit. Again SORRY!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
WALMART!!
Repubs call us dumb. They just cannot understand were it not for the laws mostly put in place by Democrats that these same conditions would be in the US. Case in point:
>
Presidential candidate Bachmann:
In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Tuesday, the Minnesota congresswoman did not back away from her previous stance to eliminate minimum wage in order to "virtually wipe out unemployment."
"I think we need to look at all regulations, whatever--whatever ones are inhibiting job growth," she said.
When asked if the minimum wage is one of those issues, Bachmann again just responded, "All regulations."
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad piece of biological waste, unborn human beings are expendable to democraps, but you say nothing about that, or are they not important enough in your self centered narcisstic life, you libotards are social parasites, you get what you deserve,
As part of the top 7% wage earners in the US while at the same time being a Democrat. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me for you to be the spokesperson for the GOP. Keep it up. 2016 will be here in no time at all.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

what does what machelle bachman says have to do with obozo being a failure as usual leftwingwhackadoos wanna talk about anything but the failures of this feckless whoman
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Here are the facts. No reason to believe otherwise unless you're someone like Glen Beck trying to sell another one of his fear monger books.
HERE ARE THE CLEAR IRREFUTABLE FACTS: The U.S. Supreme Court has made it very clear that
3) A treaty can be nullified by a statute passed by the U.S. Congress (or by a sovereign State or States if Congress refuses to do so), when the State deems a treaty the performance of a treaty is self-destructive. The law of self-preservation overrules the law of obligation in others. When you've read this thoroughly, hopefully, you will never again sit quietly by when someone -- anyone -- claims that treaties supercede the Constitution. Help to dispell this myth.
"This [Supreme] Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty." - Reid v. Covert, October 1956, 354 U.S. 1, at pg 17.
This case involved the question: Does the NATO Status of Forces Agreement (treaty) supersede the U.S. Constitution? Keep reading.
"... No agreement with a foreign nation can confer power on the Congress, or any other branch of government, which is free from the restraints of the Constitution. Article VI, the Supremacy clause of the Constitution declares, "This Constitution and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all the Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land...’
You are really making wtf look smart, what part of constitutional crisis don't you understand, libotards don't care about the constitution, click all the wikipedia links you want, they mean nothing, have you ever dealt with the UN? Have you ever been in the UN? IS billary and oblamer working on the small arms treaty? If oblamer signs it will it be valid? yes, until the senate votes on it any treaty signed by the traitor in chief is valid, if the traitors in the senate do not vote, the treaty is not nullified.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>As part of the top 7% wage earners in the US while at the same time being a Democrat. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me for you to be the spokesperson for the GOP. Keep it up. 2016 will be here in no time at all.
LOL, what a hoot! bless your heart!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
they all went through a left wing educational (indoctrination) system.
That I can agree on. The product of which is easily recognizable by those who are learned.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Here are the facts. No reason to believe otherwise unless you're someone like Glen Beck trying to sell another one of his fear monger books.
read what you just posted genius, then go think about it for a couple of days, then come back and read it, there is a slim possiblity that you just might see what I am talking about, but I doubt it, the first thing you should do when oblamercare takes effect is to get a rectral-cranial inversion procedure done a.s.a.p.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
I'm very familiar with Tesla, a great man. The power plant at Niagra falls is his design, he invented the concept of AC electricity, and you are right, most people don't even know who he is, public education doesn't either, they think Edison did everything,
Tesla was light years ahead of Edison and IMHO on a par with Einstein.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Family learns of student's death on Facebook

ATLANTA (AP)- The parents of a south Georgia college student first learned from Facebook that their daughter had been found dead in a dormitory study room shortly before Thanksgiving. Now, they hope that Facebook and other social media sites can help solve the death of 17-year-old Jasmine Benjamin, which police are investigating as a homicide.

The Valdosta State University freshman was found unresponsive on a study room couch on Nov. 18.

A family friend forwarded the Facebook post about the teen's death to her parents before they were officially notified by authorities, said A. Thomas Stubbs, an attorney for the victim's mother, Judith Brogdon, and her stepfather, James Jackson. But many questions remain unanswered about how she died.

The family has hired a private investigator, and a new Facebook site has been set up in hopes that students and others might share tips

http://www.kten.com/story/20210920/family-lea...

WHAT has happened to integrity in and of Our Nation that something like this occurs so often ...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Multinationals Walmart, Disney, and Sears Connected to Bangladesh Factory Where Fire Killed 112
http://judicial-corruption.net/2012/11/28/mul...
tabby, I guess you think WE approve of it!
dipstick!
Yes crackhead, I do!

Everyone here sees how you and the other republican fucktards are towards the working poor! You treat and talk to them the same as how these people were treated over there.

I think all of you are EXACTLY the same as the people who locked those people in those buildings!!

And that's the reason you idiots are crying the blues here every day and trying to spread that doom and gloom bullshit

Didn't work 4 years ago won't work now

But S a few of us have mentioned before, please don't stop! You tools are our best chance of winning again in 2014 and 2016! Please don't stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Raywick Discussions

Search the Raywick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bicycle Thieves 23 min LMS 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min ChromiuMan 128,702
Worse President in 70 years 3 hr scirocco 165
Legion 3 hr LMS 67
How many Bandits does it take? 6 hr LMS 57
philpott 6 hr LMS 22
LMS and Flint hill bandit 6 hr LMS 18
•••
•••
•••
Raywick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••