roadhouse st. mary
Just This

Centerville, TX

#1 Jul 21, 2009

Grand opening this week-end. Friday night,Igloo Johnson. Saturday night, Stone Pony, Pig Roast.
darnitboy

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2009
this roadhouse sucks, let's go to hawk's
good person in ky

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2009
maybe it is you that sucks.
RIGID RIDER

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2009
Roadhouse is beginning to get it together.Good Bands & Good People.
All I have to Say

Madisonville, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2009
The Roadhouse is now offering good food, good times and great people. Ladies Night at the Roadhouse is every Wednesday night, where the ladies will recieve 1/2 off their drinks. A DJ/Karoke gentleman is there every week. The Roadhouse is a great place. The people there is also very friendly, nice and kind! Come on down and have a great time!:)
All I have to Say

Madisonville, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2009
The Roadhouse, good fun, great times, and cold beer! Ladies night is every Wednesday night begining at 8 o'clock, Ladies get 1/2 off their drinks. There is a DJ/Karoke gentleman once every week. The Roadhouse has nice, friendly, and kind people there. Come on down and check us out. We are located where the old TJs was.:)
wanna party

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2009
what's going on at the Roadhouse for New Years. who is playing? what does it cost to get in?
not so good

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 Dec 16, 2009
WHO cares. Went to Roadhouse in ST Marys Sat night and at 11:00, there was no band and there was only 5 people there. I was starred at as soon as I walked in the door. Then some horse faced girl waited on me and she was so rude! That place sucks!!!I wouldn't go there on New Years Eve even if it was free.I will never again go there.
lebanon girl

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2010
hey everybody come on out to roadhouse..in st. marys this weekend...WILD REVOULTION is the band..so c-ya there
NEVER AGEN

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#10 Feb 15, 2010
Went to the roadhouse on saturday night and that place is a FLOP. They have Lucci working security. I thought he was still in prison for stabbing someone. Pretty scary place when they hire someone to work security that is a phsyko and likes to stab people. There was no one there and the band sucked so bad. I had to leave before I threw up because the place smelled like PISS. Should have went to Loretto like i was thinking about first! I will know better next time!!!
Big Blue

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2010
why don't you cry everybody a RIVER!!!! if you think that bar smells like PISS go to the bar in Raywick. that place is so nasty and it's a flop too..it needs some heat and a good cleaning..and the workers there can't be no worse than any other bar..really what do you expect..that's a bar and i guess their made to smell like piss or filth or somebody is just sorry to clean it up!
lebanon girl

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2010
i dont think the band sucked...i thought they rocked...and lucci is not security dwn ther..he worked the door that night...and what bar doesnt have a smell..if you think that one was bad..go to cozy and look in ther bathrooms...
Big Blue

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Feb 16, 2010
you got that right lebanon girl..all bars have a smell some are worse than others..and mostly it starts with the bathrooms if their not cleaned daily with BLEACH they absolutely STINK..most of the bars around are not clean who really wants to go sit down in a seat and catch something..i could name a few bars around i wouldn't be caught dead in..but that's beside the point..Roadhouse is a nice place to go and seriously you can't please everyone who walks in the door with the music the bands play if your going to complain every time you go just stay home..yeah, the band rocked..who's playing this weekend????
just me

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2010
There is a Mardi Gras Party there this Friday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min realistic 151,919
4?? .lincoln ave. 17 hr dodger 1
Edward shearer 19 hr Eli 3
Jenny Stotts and daymon 20 hr curious 2
gary money (Apr '10) Sat Whatever 24
are you married but still lonely? (Sep '09) Sat DUCK 96
Carolyn carter Sat Hater 1

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages