Hiring at Upstream Intelenet

Posted in the Raywick Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
question 4 u

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2011
I noticed that Intelenet is hiring. When does the next training class start. Will one start next week? I need a job FAST.
Inteleneter

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2011
Yes, but I think I heard that the class on Monday is full.
tikki

Trinity, TX

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Worst place on earth to work! Cant wait till I get out of there and go to school, do something better with my life! The management have no respect for the workers at all and make the job just miserable!! You have been warned!!:)
Inteleneter 2

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 31, 2011
It's really not that bad. They treat their employees pretty fair if you ask me. Just apply. If they aren't hiring at least you tried
another question

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 31, 2011
What is the starting pay at Intelenet?
tikki

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Mar 31, 2011
it is really that bad
Inteleneter 2

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 31, 2011
Depends. They start you based on your work experience. Most start at 8:40. There's a possibility to get paid more though.
wondering

Buffalo, TX

#8 Apr 1, 2011
do they pay weekly? what hrs do they work i would be interested in nights
Agent003

Campbellsville, KY

#9 May 29, 2011
They pay every other week and the schedule you get is determined by the staffing department, so you could get any shift... lol no matter what they tell you when they hire you. They have a very high turnover rate (Not sure what that says about management!) So, if you don't like the shift you get, it is possible to get a better one later.
LMS

Rineyville, KY

#11 May 29, 2011
LMS wrote:
Just my name.
Just my name.
Need a job

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jun 15, 2011
Are they still hiring?
Postly Lately

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 15, 2011
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my name.
What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?
LOL

Trinity, TX

#14 Jun 15, 2011
I'd rather work the bottom floor at a shitshoveling factory than intelenet. Management here is useless, get all directives from overseas regardless of what the situation is and since towelheads hold the power on the other side of the world and do not care about who is working for them here, it makes for a very shitty place to work.

just sayin'
Chancy

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 15, 2011
Management is awful in that place . All them people are is a bunch of dikes , queers and old women liars . All the place does is cause drama . They love it , 90% of the time when you ask managment a question they have no ideal what the answer is so your forced to ask your co-worker . Try being on the phone live with a customer and having them wait 10-15 minutes on hold while you try to get someone to help you , your paycheck won't be enough to get you back and forth to the joint . Your better off to work at the shitshoveling factory , or as a gravedigger , either one is far much better !
Need a job

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2011
Ok since you apparently have a job where is hiring that is worth working? And I need it quickly also.
LOL

Trinity, TX

#17 Jun 16, 2011
Well I'd tell you where I work - as they are actually looking to fill a position [I know how tough the job market is these days], what kind of degree do you have?
Need a job

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Jun 16, 2011
yes its very hard. i have my high school diploma. im only 20.
LOL

Trinity, TX

#19 Jun 16, 2011
hmmm... I'd suggest trying to get into some classes to get a degree of some sort. It will pay off big in the long run. Trust me.
Need a job

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Jun 19, 2011
Haha ok thanks for the advice but that helps me none right now how do you expect me to pay the school off with no job.
willkill4funyuns

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Jun 20, 2011
Have you went by Quality Personnel in Columbia? They always have job openings in C-ville, Columbia and other towns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
world finance 6 hr Jason 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr CCzar 166,375
Ray ritchie 20 hr Mountain man 3
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary 20 hr Grim reaper 30
Old guy pushing a shopping cart 20 hr Old Guy 8
whats next Fri wee willy 3
bank (Feb '13) Thu Susie 3

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance