Posted in the Raywick Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Once again March Madness hits the state of Kentucky!!!

Campbellsville

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
Once again March Madness hits the state of Kentucky!!!
I second that emotion.
Anozira

Danville, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2013
You're replying to yourself, Brad.

Campbellsville

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Who's that. Who's dar?
For Real

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Are you serious??
Last year Loserville got beat by the real CHAMPS, just like they will this year.... There will be no banners hanging from the CHICKEN BUCKET ARENA thats already going bankrupt!!
Yes I BLEED BLUE, and we had a bad year, but KENTUCKY was playing with fresh Meat, not to make excuses, but We had FIVE starters go PRO in order last year (top five draft picks). Never has that been done before.
Louisville will not make it past the final 4, Like they haven't in a while, maybe They can pick up some more of UK's scrap, I hear Tubby Smith is available now....
Gator Fan

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
WATCH OUT THEM BIRDS MIGHT GET EATIN!!!!!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE THEM GATORS..........

Campbellsville

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Gators will be upset tonight. Any questions?
bob

Trinity, TX

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Wrong again bratley. Two words for ya...Ryan Kelly.
the man

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
Gators will be upset tonight. Any questions?
Not only was your prediction wrong, LOSERVILLE is facing an opponent that will rattle any college ball team!
I originally thought U of L would make it to the final 4 until I saw how the bracket has played out, and Mr. Pinto is shaking out the bacon.
I never, ever thought I would pull for a team with 2 more letter's of UK, but dUKe is going to knock the brakes off the red chicken bucket (loserville;)
And for my next prediction, Pinto will take an early retirement after this loss.. BUT on the bright side, TUBBY is looking for a job. SCRAP IT UP
bob

Trinity, TX

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Duke by 7. With Pitino crying on the floor in the fetal position as time expires. So much for "Success is a Choice." UL fans still has those 2 banners to drool over and a bucket of the Colonels finest original recipe,and even get to place the bucket on your heads afterwards...which explains the greasy appearance of the ul fans. Once lil bro...always lil bro.

Campbellsville

#11 Mar 31, 2013
the man wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only was your prediction wrong, LOSERVILLE is facing an opponent that will rattle any college ball team!
I originally thought U of L would make it to the final 4 until I saw how the bracket has played out, and Mr. Pinto is shaking out the bacon.
I never, ever thought I would pull for a team with 2 more letter's of UK, but dUKe is going to knock the brakes off the red chicken bucket (loserville;)
And for my next prediction, Pinto will take an early retirement after this loss.. BUT on the bright side, TUBBY is looking for a job. SCRAP IT UP
Hmmmm........ I made a bad prediction? 1 bad prediction during the Basketball season not to bad. Florida is well coached and always to go according to their talent level.

Louisville apparently have several sick players with colds and sore throats, they will not be at 100%. Louisville plays 9 players deep as Duke basically plays 6 players.
emicr

Danville, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm........ I made a bad prediction? 1 bad prediction during the Basketball season not to bad. Florida is well coached and always to go according to their talent level.
Louisville apparently have several sick players with colds and sore throats, they will not be at 100%. Louisville plays 9 players deep as Duke basically plays 6 players.
Uh oh. Lousiville fans already laying out the excuses before the game even starts.

Rooting for Duke will be like rooting for the Devil, but...

GO BLUE DEVILS! I don't know any Duke fans, so I won't have to hear about it if they win. Lousiville fans, on the other hand, will be a pain in the arse if they actually win something.
RedDog

Richmond, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2013
.[........so I won't have to hear about it if they win. Lousiville fans, on the other hand, will be a pain in the arse if they actually win something].............Yeah, we know how you feel.
emicr

Danville, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2013
RedDog wrote:
...Yeah, we know how you feel.
LOL Good comeback, and I don't doubt it. I'm a UK fan, but am well aware how obnoxious some UK fans are.

Campbellsville

#16 Mar 31, 2013
emicr wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh. Lousiville fans already laying out the excuses before the game even starts.
Rooting for Duke will be like rooting for the Devil, but...
GO BLUE DEVILS! I don't know any Duke fans, so I won't have to hear about it if they win. Lousiville fans, on the other hand, will be a pain in the arse if they actually win something.
LOL... just stating what was reported by the news last night. If you have a cold, you have a cold.
the man

Lexington, KY

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... just stating what was reported by the news last night. If you have a cold, you have a cold.
Lil bro, Me being a UK fan, I would not wish that injury on NO ONE! I almost lost my lunch just watching it....

Campbellsville

#18 Mar 31, 2013
the man wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil bro, Me being a UK fan, I would not wish that injury on NO ONE! I almost lost my lunch just watching it....
He broke his leg in two places...bone was sticking 6 inches out of his. When i saw the other players looking away, I knew it was going to be real bad. Same injury the football running back Micheal Bush had during the Kentucky opener.

That sheet over his leg was sticking up.
FAN

Trinity, TX

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Wish him he best. Had to be heartbreaking as well.
Rick

Trinity, TX

#20 Mar 31, 2013
bob wrote:
Duke by 7. With Pitino crying on the floor in the fetal position as time expires. So much for "Success is a Choice." UL fans still has those 2 banners to drool over and a bucket of the Colonels finest original recipe,and even get to place the bucket on your heads afterwards...which explains the greasy appearance of the ul fans. Once lil bro...always lil bro.
Don't choke on your crow!
bob

Trinity, TX

#21 Apr 1, 2013
Predictions are made everyday. Some wrong, some right Rick. Hows your bracket working out this season?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the grasshoppers? (Jun '12) 1 hr Pat 22
Free landscaping rocks 2 hr Essie Cox 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 148,993
DawnaHash 3 hr Heck 2
Why do Ushers in Black Churches (Sep '10) 3 hr Alisa 109
Black Bear sighting 5 hr LMS 3
Campbellsville topix master please read 8 hr LMS 8

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages