Who will run for Mayor and Judge next...

Who will run for Mayor and Judge next time?

Posted in the Raywick Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Local Politics

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
There's been a lot of complaints the last two years about Tony Young and several have considered a run against him.

Now it looks like Eddie might get challenged after all this Animal Shelter controversy.

Who is talking about running? We need people who haven't been involved that can bring a fresh perspective.
Jared

Quitman, AR

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I just figured that is why Julie Shields is retiring from the PVA. She's gonna run for County Judge. I don't know maybe she will run for Mayor.
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Local Politics wrote:
There's been a lot of complaints the last two years about Tony Young and several have considered a run against him.
Now it looks like Eddie might get challenged after all this Animal Shelter controversy.
Who is talking about running? We need people who haven't been involved that can bring a fresh perspective.
You are trying to sound as if you are into politics but, you are just on here running your mouth!!!
You run then you can fix everything!!!
johnny 5

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
The LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to sound as if you are into politics but, you are just on here running your mouth!!!
You run then you can fix everything!!!
You are trying to sound as if you are into politics but, you are just on here running your mouth!!!
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Take you awhile to get someone to help with your 8th grade reply 5.
granny

Doniphan, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2013
eddie and tony they are the best think it going to rain tony they cant be beat
johnny 5

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
The LMS wrote:
Take you awhile to get someone to help with your 8th grade reply 5.
Take you awhile to get someone to help with your 8th grade reply .frog boy.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Wow. Fantastic, originally thought out come backs there, johnny 5. *claps sarcastically*
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#9 Feb 26, 2013
5 is on meth and the brain work is killing him. Thinks he is bothering me but, I have been on here forever and will be forever more. His kind come and go and I enjoy toying with their pea brains.
I like Harry Potter too. Books more so than the Movies.
Local Politics

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Julie Shields barely won PVA last time...she's had all kinds of issues with hiring family members. I don't think she has much of a shot.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 26, 2013
The LMS wrote:
5 is on meth and the brain work is killing him. Thinks he is bothering me but, I have been on here forever and will be forever more. His kind come and go and I enjoy toying with their pea brains.
I like Harry Potter too. Books more so than the Movies.
A pang of relief came when I read that. Books. All the way.
cedrick

Quitman, AR

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Local Politics wrote:
Julie Shields barely won PVA last time...she's had all kinds of issues with hiring family members. I don't think she has much of a shot.
Hiring and firing and promoting and now she's got her sister out of the way she wants her son-in-law to run for that office.
obie

Hodgenville, KY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
There's no reason to put a fresh, new, honest person in either of these offices, in the past every time we've tried we elected a lying, cheating, thieving, crook to office.
JohnDeere

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2013
obie wrote:
There's no reason to put a fresh, new, honest person in either of these offices, in the past every time we've tried we elected a lying, cheating, thieving, crook to office.
You are exactly right and the nepotism in all government offices needs to stop.
consensus

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Local Politics wrote:
There's been a lot of complaints the last two years about Tony Young and several have considered a run against him.
Now it looks like Eddie might get challenged after all this Animal Shelter controversy.
Who is talking about running? We need people who haven't been involved that can bring a fresh perspective.
Amos and Andy.
definitely

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2013
at this point I would vote for anyone running against either of them.
definitely

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2013
I have tried getting in touch with both of them for various reasons - Tony never responded and Eddie was a pompous jerk. They both need a decent opponent and they'll be out.
definitely

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Who was the guy who ran against young last election? He seemed like a really genuine person, maybe he'll run again.
Rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
definitely wrote:
Who was the guy who ran against young last election? He seemed like a really genuine person, maybe he'll run again.
Brenda Allen, really keeping up with things aren't you.
commander

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Feb 28, 2013
The LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you fancy yourself the leader in your trailer court! Big loud mouth just like on here!
hey jack watch this jack a learn a thing or two jack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min So true 148,177
dogs on the loose 4 hr bout time 2
Would Serco rehire past employees? (Aug '15) 19 hr paycheck 5
marvin mccubbin and andrea brown RATS 21 hr Seen in public 4
Jofred Wed YIKES 2655 3
Flowers on graves (May '11) Wed A Grave Situation 17
looking for david harmon (Jan '15) Wed Ally beal 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages