Two transferred to UL Hospital follow...

Two transferred to UL Hospital following Raywick motorcycle crash

There are 20 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Aug 15, 2010, titled Two transferred to UL Hospital following Raywick motorcycle crash. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Two transferred to UL Hospital following Raywick motorcycle crash By TFC Billy Gregory, Public Affairs Officer Kentucky State Police Post 15, Columbia, KY Lebanon, KY - Trooper John Adams is investigating a single vehicle motorcycle crash which occurred at 5:50pmET, Saturday, August 14, 2010, approximately 2 miles North of Raywick on KY 527.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

local lady

Clermont, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Heard he's on life-support in Louisville. Sad.
MKK

Clarksville, TN

#2 Aug 16, 2010
yea, first his son now him, I couldnt image. Prayin for the family
Who

Newburgh, IN

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Was with him when he had the accident? And does anyone know their condition?
Concerned

Mammoth Cave, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2010
who had the wreck? what are the names?
Not Well

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2010
His stepdaughter was with him when he wrecked. Crazy horse is Pat Shofner.
Safety First

Crittenden, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2010
No Helmets....when are people going to learn
Who

Newburgh, IN

#7 Aug 16, 2010
I read in a newspaper article it was Whitney Cecil 29 from New Hope is that his Step Daughter? How is she?
Not Well

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Wendy Cecil. She had surgery yesterday on her knee. Believe she has a broken collarbone too
local lady

Clermont, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Just heard the family pulled the plug on him today. Hated to hear that.
family friend

Rineyville, KY

#10 Aug 17, 2010
gonna miss you Crazy Horse..we all love you!!!
Friend

Trinity, TX

#11 Aug 17, 2010
Crazy horse will be missed. My prayers are with his family and friends.
friends of the family

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Aug 17, 2010
Our thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of the family members. Wishing you all God's sweet peace, love and joy! From our family to your family.....GOD SPEED~~~
Ann you have truely been a real friend to our family!! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 17, 2010
My sympathy and condolences go out to his family .I will keep them all in my prayers .This is so tragic .God bless.
Harley Gal

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Aug 18, 2010
So many friends lost this summer doing what they loved...riding their motorcycles. God Bless their families and help them through these rough times.
FYI

Newburgh, IN

#15 Aug 19, 2010
Friend from times past

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2010
It pains my soul the loss of crazy horse. Prayers and thoughts are with his family. I can't imagine there pain. That "small piece of leather, well put togeather" will be missed.
so sad

Upton, KY

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Wendy Cecil was involved with him yes she's his stepdaughter and she's still in U of L going through surgeries and recovery. Though she will b fine she has a long recovery road. She broke her collar bone, her leg, and some ribs. Wendy we love you and ur in our prayers. Get well soon cuz.
a local

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2010
His youngest son was killed two weeks ago in a car wreck also.
Family

Dunmor, KY

#19 Aug 27, 2010
Safety First wrote:
No Helmets....when are people going to learn
Horse wouldn't have lived even if he had a helmet on, his family is completely devestated, so they don't need to hear or see comments like this......
Natasha

Dunmor, KY

#20 Aug 27, 2010
friends of the family wrote:
Our thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of the family members. Wishing you all God's sweet peace, love and joy! From our family to your family.....GOD SPEED~~~
Ann you have truely been a real friend to our family!! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you all so much, your thoughts and prayers really mean alot to Mom and the rest of the family...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Seriously 170,624
Clar correct closing 7 hr Fibergross 5
Sara Parke 9 hr Smh 4
who knows the trashy walls girls? China and Kayla 10 hr Korea 13
Driveway pirates 17 hr Ipac17 3
Catherine Doty 17 hr Norbys 2
All Star Marts of cville Fri katelyn 4

Raywick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raywick Mortgages