Lebanon man dies as result of shooting in Raywick, KY

Nov 9, 2012 Full story: Columbia Magazine 129

Lebanon man dies as result of shooting in Raywick, KY David Litsey, 22, Lebanon, KY, dies of injuries received in a shooting in the Raywick Bar & Grill, 205 Main Street, Raywick, KY.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Kayla

Hardyville, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
This is just awful.
Mrmoonshine

New Haven, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
running mouth will cause early death
sky is falling

New Haven, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Sounds like something a child would say you sick bastard. You want to shoot everyone you don't agree with? Or look like? Yeah! Your backwoods intelligence is showing.
what

New Salisbury, IN

#6 Nov 9, 2012
i don't even understand the details. where in raywick? why was he in the middle of a fight?
Mrmoonshine

New Haven, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
being a thug will cause a early death
ummmhmmm

Barnesville, OH

#8 Nov 9, 2012
It was NOT inside
MrC

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Wow Mrmoonshine, way to set the country back 70 years. You probably didn't even know David, just saw him t his outside appearance and because he wasn't some backwoods hilljack, you think it's ok to make comments like that? You have the be the worlds biggest D-bagg.
dummy

Lebanon, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
shoulda never had his dumb ass down there in the first place, walking around like you all hard will get you nowhere, see where it got his ass, in the dirt, that tough guy disappears when the guns come out, I aint never been to raywick a day in my life, an will never go down there, black folk talking bout "oh its 2012, I cant believe racism still exists", wake the fuck up people, racism isnt going anywhere no time soon, problem never, I dont know the whole story, and dont really give a shit, but I can guarantee, that whoever shot his ass, shot his ass for a reason, and the reason wasnt because he was black in raywick!!!!!! and for the record, im black and feel this way!!!
info

Bardstown, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2012
no on was running any mouth, he was tryna break up a fight between his white buddies, and sum1 down at ur counrty backwards raywick bar n grill pistol whipped his ass, n the gun went off. Well u now what, no one tryna break up a fight should have had a gun in the first place, n no im not talkinabout david, im talking abut the other person tryna to seperate the fight....
RestInPeaceDavid

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2012
This is a public page and his family that is mourning over his loss could see this, the stuff that's being said is.so disrespectful and clearly majority of you ride Di**s commenting don't know the real story , what actually happened or the situation, so save yourself some time and stop commenting , you are a no body , you shouldn't make judgement over anyone, You Are Not God. However if you are going to be rude disrespectful, racist ignorant piece of sh*t try not to be so illiterate.
Sincerely.
Someone who knew and cared for him.
MS GREENE

Chicago, IL

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Well he was shot because he was a black man . And the person who done this took advantage of the situation which is the fight to kill a young black man. A shooting. at a bar and no one seen it. And moonshine...you need to stop drinking. And if you don't know him.... stop passing judgement !!!!!!!
RestEasyDavid

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2012
We Need To Leave This Alone He's Gone And Nobody Can Change That.... Let Him Rest In Peace!!! We Love You David And Miss You Greatly:/
#Takeen to soon! JUSTICE FOR DAVID
9235ray

Louisville, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2012
info wrote:
no on was running any mouth, he was tryna break up a fight between his white buddies, and sum1 down at ur counrty backwards raywick bar n grill pistol whipped his ass, n the gun went off. Well u now what, no one tryna break up a fight should have had a gun in the first place, n no im not talkinabout david, im talking abut the other person tryna to seperate the fight....
pistols are for little b*tches scared of getting there ass kicked.
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2012
MS GREENE wrote:
Well he was shot because he was a black man . And the person who done this took advantage of the situation which is the fight to kill a young black man. A shooting. at a bar and no one seen it. And moonshine...you need to stop drinking. And if you don't know him.... stop passing judgement !!!!!!!
MS GREENE, you are an idiot. You must be racist against white people. "he was shot because he was black" that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
First Cousin

New Haven, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Yes quite frankly you dont know fucking shit! That "thug" had started taking college classes, that "thug" was actually trying to get his life together & HE MEANT IT! And there has been black/white people we dont know that was out there to say he didnt start shit. & I swear I wish I could trace the IP address myself to all who "think" & "amuse" his mouth got him in trouble. So we the family can all come knock on your damn door and let you see how badly our family is grieving & to tell us personally yourself what
the hell you think & show you prime example of how your mouth can get you in trouble. Nobody can never get past someones history and look forward to what they are trying to succeed for the future.
opinionated

Hodgenville, KY

#21 Nov 10, 2012
MS GREENE wrote:
Oh please there you go with that black thing again.
The white people are not the ones that won't let
slave days go it is the black people. Always
crying prejudice when it comes to a black man. Well
I am white and not a bit prejudice but you seem to
be over white people grow up and get a life this
was over a long time ago. Let it go.
opinionated

Hodgenville, KY

#22 Nov 10, 2012
MS GREENE wrote:
God is the only one who will be passing judgement
on anyone. So don't be so quick to blame someone
just because of race or color. Seems like you are
the one passing judgement. That is rediculous to
state he was shot because he was black. What is
black only a color and we are all equal in the
eyes of God and that is my true believe to.
britt

New Haven, KY

#23 Nov 10, 2012
If greene is referring to the last name then the person is white while you others are assuming they are black
concern mitt

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Nov 10, 2012
Mrmoonshine wrote:
being a thug will cause a early death
mr moonass what's a thug..
MS GREENE

Chicago, IL

#25 Nov 10, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
MS GREENE, you are an idiot. You must be racist against white people. "he was shot because he was black" that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
I'm white and Republican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raywick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free David Feather aka victim 1001 1 hr LMS 3
what happened by layton drive? 8 hr just wondering 9
Why does it have to be Black Friday? 8 hr mOd 12
Amazon 8 hr mOd 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 hr SNYB 131,545
David Feather in Jail 14 hr LMS 7
donna brown 14 hr LMS 6
Raywick Dating
Find my Match

Raywick People Search