Green eyes

Winnfield, LA

#1 Jun 29, 2013
I want to know if my man would cheat. I have made fake accounts and phone numbers and messaged him. He did talk, but when I told him I knew he said he was bored or just messing around. He is on to me now, so I really need a new plan. I am thinking about setting him up to see if he really would cheat. Like getting a female to talk to him in person, and give him "her number" and it will really be a new second number of mine. I need to know for sure. I am wondering if it would be wrong or what?
Driving Along

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Green eyes wrote:
I want to know if my man would cheat. I have made fake accounts and phone numbers and messaged him. He did talk, but when I told him I knew he said he was bored or just messing around. He is on to me now, so I really need a new plan. I am thinking about setting him up to see if he really would cheat. Like getting a female to talk to him in person, and give him "her number" and it will really be a new second number of mine. I need to know for sure. I am wondering if it would be wrong or what?
Don't cause trouble where there isn't any. How would you like it if he did the same thing to you? Where is your trust which is what a relationship is supposed to be based on. Forget this silly idea before you damage your relationship with your loved one.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Green eyes wrote:
Sounds like you're trying to set a speed trap for him. What's wrong with you? Why would anyone want you with these trust issues you seem to have? You're insecure and have too much baggage!!
Kelli Fox

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Wow!! What would possess someone to stoop so low to do this shit? If you love someone and they love you, then there should be trust there. No need to make fake accounts, and phony numbers just to see if you can catch him. Get a life! If you don't trust him then LEAVE!! Yes its to wrong to interfere and you will get burned in the long run.
Trish

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2013
That's something I would do. You might as well find out early than waste your years on a cheating a-hole
debbie

Oak Ridge, LA

#6 Jul 1, 2013
lol this is some funny sxxx one thing for sure if you do this you wont have a relationship, you will either push into cheating or leaving. without trust there isn't one anyway
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Green eyes wrote:
Speak of the Devil and he shall appear...or at least thats how I think it goes. If your goal is to see if he would cheat youre pretty much giving him a reason to...chill out. If you think you can't trust him then why are you with him?...swerve.
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Trish wrote:
That's something I would do. You might as well find out early than waste your years on a cheating a-hole
So you're saying you'd press and pry until the guy caved? Setting up fake accounts? Getting other women to text/call him? Setting up for other women to meet with him? Seems childish...smh. Whats gunna happen is one of these actual personal encounters will end up with the guy actually cheating and instead of you getting mad at the man you'll be mad at the woman for "messing with yo man"...when it was YOUR fault all along.

Once again...if you can't trust him then WHY are you wasting your time?
1980sfinest

Gibsland, LA

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Any women that would do that just to see if he would is a damn idiot. If you think he will cheat why are you with him? What a clown, Damn kids these days u need this #9 redwing swiftly placed in your buttocks region repeatedly.
OUT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winnsboro teen wins rap contest held in Rayville (May '08) Jan 4 Dee 7
News Rayville man faces 12 charges (Feb '11) Dec '16 journeyforthemissing 4
News Search Continues for Missing Rayville Man (Sep '12) Dec '16 Journey for the m... 22
News Rayville FD might have paid for supplies never ... (Jan '16) Aug '16 I Been Told 6
Elections from your own point of view (Nov '15) Aug '16 Louisiana Lady 39
Local Politics Do you approve of Harry Lewis as Mayor? (Oct '11) Jun '16 Redgoose 30
*(LYDIA DARNES), ...From (PENSACOLA, FLORIDA) (May '16) May '16 Mirror Mirror 1

Rayville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rayville Mortgages